Opinions

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
So after hearing 1 and 4 andro cause bad hairloss, I'm gonna stick with some natty stuff a bit longer.

Some ideas I want to throw out there for opinions,

Natadrol
Clear muscle
Any sort of epi supp
Any sort of laxogenin supp

I've lost a considerable amount of strength with this cut, anabeta elite didn't help in that area but still loved my run. My muscles stayed full and lost 8ish lbs. Also hardening effect was noticeable. Anyways, what do you guys think my next move should be to now start adding a little muscle again and gain my strength back haha

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1429066416.334107.jpg

Try this out! Great reviews on all products. I am not to sure about clear muscle though. I have always heard it was a bunch of bs.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Then again if you want to try something with a little more kick with little to no sides try out the basic cuts stack. Follow up with the natural test stack for pct.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1429066647.539785.jpg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could Try follidrone/viron combo. I've heard many good things. I haven't tried it yet but it's on my list. I've tried a lot of the various Dhea derivatives from LG and never got much in the way of strength gains. I did have some good recomps on them though. M1d and to was the only one where I saw any strength increases and it was minor.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Been reading about epicatechin and it seems so unrealistic. Any more recommendations ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anafuse, follidrone, Olympus Epi are all legit. Look into x gels and ABE as another natty stack. I enjoy al 3 of these and I notice some nice effects. They're not close to being as powerful as prohormones but I still notice some gains and recomp effects depending on my goals at the time.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So after hearing 1 and 4 andro cause bad hairloss, I'm gonna stick with some natty stuff a bit longer.

Natadrol
Clear muscle
Any sort of epi supp

I've lost a considerable amount of strength with this cut, anabeta elite didn't help in that area but still loved my run. My muscles stayed full and lost 8ish lbs. Also hardening effect was noticeable. Anyways, what do you guys think my next move should be to now start adding a little muscle again and gain my strength back haha
ARA is your best bet for natty gains. Run xgels and clear muscle or xgels and soy lecithin. I recently got off xgels and conqu3r and it was the best natty stack ive ever taken. I've tried epi, topical laxo, etc.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a good stack for your goals of strength and hardening would be X-Gels and AlphaMax. X-Gels have numerous reviews on these and several other boards. AlphaMax has Arimistane which will help you with that hard muscular look you are trying to achieve. The Forskolin will aid in fat loss and muscle gain. It will help with the other ingredients in AlphaMax to raise testosterone as well. From the reviews are logs I have read on both supplements, hair loss was not an issue since they are natty products.

However, if you have not ran either one solo, I would do that first. TGBSupplements has AlphaMax for $24.99/bottle right now!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Natadrol
Clear muscle
Any sort of epi supp

Look into Mag from Myokem gets a ton of great reviews
Xgels + Alphamax would be great too as a good 1-2 combo

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin + Alphmax for a recomp or ArA for a bulk.

You get the higher end studied dose of epicatechin + paederia + cistanche which mother epicatechin product can offer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitley like people have been saying i would go with Xgels for sure and then throw in another product. You can check them out at Strong Supplement Shop if you'd like .

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine as your foundation with everything you need for staples and effective Ergogens.
As good as value gets in a single natural product. Really the best of the supplement world packed into one tasty scoop for under $1/day

Reviews and logs say more than I can myself.

Taste is rated amazing. Nanaberry is phenomenal

Short term endurance and recovery increases

Long term improved body composition and PR's

Our PL logger just matched his lift total while on a cycle, this time using just Ergonine.

Aside from that I like the ARA suggestions, ABE, and Magnitropin.

All of which can be stacked with Ergonine

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would consider the new Olympus Labs EP1C Unleashed dropping in the next week. It has enhanced absorption.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Does Epicatechin even work. So many study's say it's impossible, all placebo logs done. As from what I can see

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Epicatechin even work. So many study's say it's impossible, all placebo logs done. As from what I can see
I have used multiple -epi products, OL EPIC and Myosynergy and experienced strength gains.
The logs I've seen on EPIC Unleashed were really impressive. 804 yates84 can elaborate

IFN15

Awards
We have alot of natural competitors using Most Wanted and Magnitropin for their preps and they are holding on to tissue during their cuts which can be troublesome for a natural competitor they are doing 4 MW and 6 Mag. A few are also including Dermastrength for an extended release of the laxogenin to work hand in hand with the Most Wanted but not all of them have the revenue to fund everything during their preps. But i think you would love the results you could get from this stack.

snu22

snu22

Awards
Have to echo the above posts and say an ArA product is your best bet for quick natty strength gains. I ran 2 bottles of X-Gels this past winter at ~1.5g pre-workout and made some relatively incredible strength gains over the course of the run. Kinda reminded me of the fun of dem noob gains :D Great supp for busting through plateaus

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have to echo the above posts and say an ArA product is your best bet for quick natty strength gains. I ran 2 bottles of X-Gels this past winter at ~1.5g pre-workout and made some relatively incredible strength gains over the course of the run. Kinda reminded me of the fun of dem noob gains :D Great supp for busting through plateaus
Glad to hear you enjoyed it! You can find X-Gels right now for $32 a bottle.
I'm about to start a run of Myosynergy with X-Gels myself :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used multiple -epi products, OL EPIC and Myosynergy and experienced strength gains.
The logs I've seen on EPIC Unleashed were really impressive. 804 yates84 can elaborate
^ check out our Ep1c Unleashed thread in the company promo section. We've posted tester photos and excerpts. The body composition changes were pretty dramatic.

I know it's never enough to "trust the logs", but in this case with all of the positive feedback on Ep1c, magnitropin, myosyneegy, follidrone, etc. It's clear that epi is legit. Plus there are plenty of studies to support its use in NO production, endurance capacity, and follistatin/myostatin.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
^ check out our Ep1c Unleashed thread in the company promo section. We've posted tester photos and excerpts. The body composition changes were pretty dramatic.

I know it's never enough to "trust the logs", but in this case with all of the positive feedback on Ep1c, magnitropin, myosyneegy, follidrone, etc. It's clear that epi is legit. Plus there are plenty of studies to support its use in NO production, endurance capacity, and follistatin/myostatin.
I'm actually going to pick up 8 weeks worth if the price is good

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Natty 20 year olds can lose their hair - it's a combo of bad genes and poor handling of DHT (with some studies recently saying it isn't even the DHT, but Estrogen). The 1-Andro will not do it, so that leaves only the 4-AD. The 4-AD needs to 2-Step convert to T, and then further convert to DHT... *and* you have to be susceptible to Male Pattern Baldness. That's a lot, for what is considered the most mild PH combo on the market. You can also go the Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle, Pumpkin Seed Oil route as insurance.

Any way, this is about natty supps instead: Soon, after PCT, I'll be opening the Bulbine, Fadogia, and Anacyclus I've had in the cabinet. Those are the 3 that the literature says gives rats GAINZ for days, so we'll see :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you send me that link again, I'm gonna pick up 2 bottles. Is that 32 shipped?
I can't post links bc of post count, but the retailer I am referring to is not a sponsor here.

However, I recently learned that TGB Supplements also has X-Gels on sale for $32.99 a bottle before a coupon code :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm actually going to pick up 8 weeks worth if the price is good
We're not raising the price on Ep1c Unleashed even though it costs more for us to manufacture with all of the changes. In addition, Nutraplanet will be running an intro sale price.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here you go. koi has a code for $5 off too
thanks for the post.I had to delete link.

You could Try follidrone/viron combo. I've heard many good things. I haven't tried it yet but it's on my list. I've tried a lot of the various Dhea derivatives from LG and never got much in the way of strength gains. I did have some good recomps on them though. M1d and to was the only one where I saw any strength increases and it was minor.
Been reading about epicatechin and it seems so unrealistic. Any more recommendations ?
Folidrone/Viron is a great stack. Check out the reviews.

Can you send me that link again, I'm gonna pick up 2 bottles. Is that 32 shipped?
Glad to hear you enjoyed it! You can find X-Gels right now for $32 a bottle.
I'm about to start a run of Myosynergy with X-Gels myself :)
We will be doing another Xgels sale in the next couple of days.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
ARA would probably be your best bet as far as natty supps goes. Followed up by other contenders like Epi and Magnitropin. All of which you can find at orbitnutrition.com for 10% off

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
X-gels plus MAgnitropin = winning, best natty stack i have ever ran. Cant say anoth about X-gels what a great product and mag has Epicat in it love the effect

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-gels plus MAgnitropin = winning, best natty stack i have ever ran. Cant say anoth about X-gels what a great product and mag has Epicat in it love the effect
Yep, X-Gels are a great way to try out Arachidonic Acid at an affordable price. Thanks for the support, and glad you enjoy them!

JohnnyS

Awards

Natadrol
Clear muscle
Any sort of epi supp

I really don't think either of those cause hair loss. I believe epi could. Contact Dr Todd Lee over at mind and muscle. He can give you information on those products and possible side effects.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Both of those are known for causing hairloss

Epi more so

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
When the OP mentioned epi, I believe he was talking about Catechin.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels + ABE
Xgels + AlphaMax
Xgels + Pct Assist + ReduceXT was very nice stack as well

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those interested, Ep1c Unleashed is now available on Nutraplanet, oral and TD. Intro sale price to come at midnight.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Which would you say is truly better? TD because of better bioavailability?
Something more satisfying about rubbing it into your skin instead of popping endless pills. Increased bioavailability is also another positive

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think TD would provide better absorption, but with the improved absorption in Unleashed it's tough to say. Those that have used it have reported comparable results so it may be a personal thing. I plan to get both and see what works best for me. Either way I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both have the same ingredients including the added EGCG and our PhytoFuse technology to significantly enhance absorption, so either option will provide great results. We only offered both versions to provide the consumer with more options. I personally found TD to be better for me personally, but other testers enjoyed oral more, and it was about 50/50. You honestly cannot go wrong with either.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im a big fan of natadrol, if you spring for 6-8 daily it would make for a nice run...

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have alot of natural competitors using Most Wanted and Magnitropin for their preps and they are holding on to tissue during their cuts which can be troublesome for a natural competitor they are doing 4 MW and 6 Mag. A few are also including Dermastrength for an extended release of the laxogenin to work hand in hand with the Most Wanted but not all of them have the revenue to fund everything during their preps. But i think you would love the results you could get from this stack.
This is a stack I am considering... either this, or Mag + Xgels. U mentioned 4 MW and 6 Mag, whats a proper amount of time (weeks) products should be taken?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
This is a stack I am considering... either this, or Mag + Xgels. U mentioned 4 MW and 6 Mag, whats a proper amount of time (weeks) products should be taken?
Any product with Magnitropin we would recommend 4-8 weeks

IFN15

Awards
Like Swolbraham said 4-8 weeks, preferably 8 that way you can utilize the full effects of these products over a longer period of time.