Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ATM I rotate white flood reborn, Catalyst and Nitramine.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Core Fury is great. Also Iforce Max out.
You liked Max Out?

I haven't heard it mentioned since Force left

Was told it didn't mix at all and didnt do much

I have a tub here unopened

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's great. Great profile. Never had a problem with mixing it. Awesome sustained energy.
Ok great thanks.
I did like the profile

Funny what it does when the hype (reps) all goes away

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I love Psyched by Iron Champ USA. I've never tried the ones you mentioned

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I'll second the thermo pump stack! I love HV+alphamine!

Or for a more true preworkout conqu3r DME (both stim and non stim)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2 for Olympus Labs Conqu3r. I used it before I became a rep. I like the flexibility to go with the stim or non-stim version depending on what time I workout.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before aimlessly suggesting products, answer these questions:

Are you looking for a stim or non stim pwo? If it is a stim you want, do you want something that is high in stims or on the lower end? Do you want some type of pump inducing ingredients with the stim pwo, or just solely stim? Do you want creatine in your pwo product?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
High volume is a top favorite

But if you want something with a good amount of servings.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
hypermax is a nice higher end stim that still has amp. Also can never go wrong with white flood reborn- nice clean energy, amazing flavors, and no crash. I prefer the lemonade but they're all good. I might stock up but I am also looking forward to white rapids ;) and you can't go wrong with adding high volume to any of them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Non Stim Diesel NOS Ether

Stim GSN Nitro NOX

CelticPower91

CelticPower91

Awards
I just drink a bottle of lucozade when I'm feeling sluggish, or a coffee

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I plan on buying both of these !!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
LGI Fully Loaded works awesome for me

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried the Amplified version?
Have you? Tigers blood flavor is amazing and I like 300mg of amp. This is my next pre to try

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a almost full tub of Amplified version. Tried one scoop and it didn't sit well with me. I didn't get much sleep that though so that could have been part of it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally used hemavol or high volume. I usually always have those in stock. haha

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I have not. But if its better than the OG version it's got to be incredible stuff. Definitely plan on it but I'm using Fully Loaded and R4W right now and have plenty of both. I use the R4W on leg days only.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I have a almost full tub of Amplified version. Tried one scoop and it didn't sit well with me. I didn't get much sleep that though so that could have been part of it.
Interesting have you tried OG version?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
image.jpg

That sucks, it definitely set anew standard

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
high volume?? Myo-Blitz XS?? what are you guys taking
One is stimmed one is non-stimmed

Stim Wise:
General ---> Volt / Psycho
Higher end Stim --> WFR, Katana, Presurge, Core Fury, Conqu3r
Very high Stims --> Max HP (400mg)

Non-Stim Wise:
White Pump, High Volume, Conqu3r Non-Stim

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CONQU3R DGE is where its at! Great profile and the option for non stim/stimulated training session help with flexibility. Awesome slew of flavors as well to keep you entertained.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried the OG version. No longer like yohimibine or any form of it in my pre-workouts. So that's the reason I never tried the original gansta version.
The Tigers blood profile I saw didn't have y. I know the old ones did. Interesting

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You liked Max Out?

I haven't heard it mentioned since Force left

Was told it didn't mix at all and didnt do much

I have a tub here unopened
I did a tub of Max out, thought it was meh at best...high volume+ stims for me...also enjoyed OL conqu3r dge, but still prefer HV...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for something on the higher end of stims, check out HyperMax. One scoop is enough for most people. If one needs more than a single scoop, they usually stop at 1.5. With HyperMax, you will notice a euphoric feeling, nice clean energy, and a big increase in focus. There is no crash afterwards either. In addition, a single scoop provides 1 gram of GMS and 500 mg of Agmatine which are beneficial for a pump and blood flow. You have your stim product in conjunction with your pump product. You get the best of both worlds!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Personally I enjoy pre jym, but you can't go wrong with stacking high volume, alphamine and ergonine

TCardaci

TCardaci

Awards
My favorite preworkout stack is prescript by nutristat stacked with pes high volume or an extra 4g of citrulline. AMAZING pump and focus.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
one scoop blueberry pomegranate Max Out + one scoop blue frost High Volume. You won't be disappointed.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
High volume!!! Or the one and only nitramine. Out the charts focus.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One of my all-time favorites that I tend to go back to is Focus XT. I'm a much bigger fan of daily use as opposed to just pre workout, but acutely I feel the caffeine + tyrosine synergy is great. Accompanied with the choline and other nootropics, I notice a better mind-muscle connection.

Since I've been lifting in the evenings mostly, High Volume is my go to. I go with the full 2 scoops and endurance is noticeably increased. Pumps are great of course, but I really enjoy the endurance benefits the most.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Before aimlessly suggesting products, answer these questions: Are you looking for a stim or non stim pwo? If it is a stim you want, do you want something that is high in stims or on the lower end? Do you want some type of pump inducing ingredients with the stim pwo, or just solely stim? Do you want creatine in your pwo product?
This

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
One of my all-time favorites that I tend to go back to is Focus XT. I'm a much bigger fan of daily use as opposed to just pre workout, but acutely I feel the caffeine + tyrosine synergy is great. Accompanied with the choline and other nootropics, I notice a better mind-muscle connection.

Since I've been lifting in the evenings mostly, High Volume is my go to. I go with the full 2 scoops and endurance is noticeably increased. Pumps are great of course, but I really enjoy the endurance benefits the most.
I use Focus XT daily before work and writing so I don't have spare servings to use pre-workout :(