• Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not exactly sure? in to hear why?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i recently used the OG formula. i honestly loved it, had a read about it to i think its a shame tbh but might be more to it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah wonder why. Would be good reason though im sure. Was it expensive to source?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The purpose of NCD inclusion in the original alphamine was to act as a beta agonist. Higenamine also accomplishes this. When alphamine was reformulated we decided to remove NCD and replace it with more higenamine. We feel this is a better approach for the purpose of agonizing the beta receptors.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
The purpose of NCD inclusion in the original alphamine was to act as a beta agonist. Higenamine also accomplishes this. When alphamine was reformulated we decided to remove NCD and replace it with more higenamine. We feel this is a better approach for the purpose of agonizing the beta receptors.
Solid answer. Thanks!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Np bud

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh wait, I recall reading this already :D

xhrr

Awards
Due to its bioavailability it was probably worthless anyway

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Due to its bioavailability it was probably worthless anyway
I remember NO HYPE was no fan of N- coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine. If I remember right, it was no good things to take either

CJNator

Awards
When I took it the first time it came out I had pretty good results but the second time I had little to no results.