Pine Pollen/Royal Jelly

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have experience with either of these?

MassMonster76

Awards
I have heard good things on the pine pollen but have not tried it myself

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out the thread on epitome, lots of good feedback so far

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
That Royal Jelly tastes goooood

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I am really a huge fan of pollens. They are a crucial and key ingredient in some of my chinese herbal formulas.

Pine pollen is great, so is swedish flower pollen. Royal jelly is over priced and these days lacks in purity.

You see,,,royal jelly is food for the queen. The bees eat the pollen and digest it or something and crap it out and it turns into royal jelly - which is basically just pollen with the shell removed so that one can access the inner vitals of the pollen itsself.

Pollen is like...encased in a shell, that shell keeps it from being digestible and is also the source of allergies.

Swedish flower pollen as well as pine pollen are treated in such a way, i think just lightly fermented enough to break down the outer wall and allow one to gain access to the extreme nutriens inside.

this stuff is no joke. it's like the life force beyond life forces, when it comes to the plant kingdom and it is said that the new pollens like swedish flower are as pure as royal jelly. which is saying something, because true royal jelly is to this day, is worth its weight in gold - just about.

most products today sold as rj are just a small percentage and the rest filler. I would stay away, just because of cost and purity. Especially when pine and swedish flower are so effective and comparatively cheaper.

I buy in bulk off ebay. The flower pollen is sweet, almost like honey while pine taste a bit like sap...like honey sap.

tomato, tomahto.

pine is more energizing, while flower is great for sex and overall vitality. gives a robust, spring is in the air kind of feeling.

Simply put, as an herbalist, these are some of my favorite things out there.

Good luck

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pine pollen have androstenedione, testtosterone, DHEA and androsterone in it. This is why AAEFX use it in there TEST CHARGE, but i think the bioviability is weak.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pine pollen have androstenedione, testtosterone, DHEA and androsterone in it. This is why AAEFX use it in there TEST CHARGE, but i think the bioviability is weak.
Yes, the bioavailability is very weak.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ironyogi could you pm a reliable source for Swedish flower pollen

619sss

Awards
Royal jelly is too expensive but works as it benefits in energy, I remember I bought one from harrods, I think pine pollen will increase test because it block the receptors so it doesn't become DHT

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
ironyogi could you pm a reliable source for Swedish flower pollen

It's on ebay in bulk for about the cost of 2 bottles of regular tablets, you get like 2 pounds worth.

For some reason, I like the regular as opposed to the extracts. i feel like some compounds are lost in the extraction process, which i'd imagine is just boiling it down and then dehydrating.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
Pine pollen in an alcohol extract works awesome. Use sublingual dosing pre and post workout.

Wagner83

Awards
Royal jelly, steroids and rats:

ergo-log.com/royal-jelly-maintains-testosterone-levels-during-modest-steroid-cycle.html

Wagner83

Awards
I'm curious why the above study has not spiked any curiosity from members.
Here is an other thread discussing it:

swolesource.com/forum/general-discussion/2640-royal-jelly-stops-drop-testosterone-rats-steroids.html

(not being able to post links sucks, wait, not just sucks, not being able to post links deepthroats)

It's good to keep in mind people can have life threatening allergic reactions to royal jelly.
independent.co.uk/news/doctors-sound-allergy-warning-on-royal-jelly-1526081.html

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
Just got around to reading those 2 links you posted. That is pretty interesting. I don't know a ton about royal jelly but id be interested to learn more about how and why it works.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How much should you take of Pine and what's good quality?

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
How much should you take of Pine and what's good quality?
I used superman herbs(apparently they changed their name) pine pollen to make a tincture with alcohol for the concentrated effects. Otherwise you can eat it as a superfood but you lose some of the benefits as far as the testosterone content goes if you eat it. For the tincture i just put a bunch in a jar, add alcohol of choice, shake it every day for a couple weeks and then seperate it.

Wagner83

Awards
Pine pollen in an alcohol extract works awesome. Use sublingual dosing pre and post workout.
That's interesting, would you care to elaborate more on what you noticed? Do effects last for a while? A guy at longecity thought it was awesome even if taken 3 times a week.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
That's interesting, would you care to elaborate more on what you noticed? Do effects last for a while? A guy at longecity thought it was awesome even if taken 3 times a week.
It gave me a ton of energy and focus and really enhanced recovery. Great aggressive feeling with the weights. Its like a homemade sublingual prohormone. So i treated it like one and only used it for about 1.5 months and then stopped taking it. I didnt get any negative side effects which I assume is partly because it was all natural and because I wasnt using a ton of it. I imagine it would still be effective if not taken every day.

espana32

espana32

Awards
I used pine pollen months back by adding a tablespoon full, mixing in a glass of water daily. After about a week of usage is when I started noticing a slight more energy and a big improvement in libido. It's definitely worth trying and adding it to your daily regime

Wagner83

Awards
I used pine pollen months back by adding a tablespoon full, mixing in a glass of water daily. After about a week of usage is when I started noticing a slight more energy and a big improvement in libido. It's definitely worth trying and adding it to your daily regime
Do the benefits in libido last once they have kicked in?