Test boosting...Best single ingredient

MassMonster76

Awards
Hey was wondering what you guys think on two items

singles best test boosting ingredient

single best libido boosting ingredient

many have told me high quality tongcat ali is the real deal at the 200:1 extract ratio

any thoughts from you guys would be appreciated

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know that maca pro from bps is supposed to be official. I have also heard the same about tongkat

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep tongkat ali is you best bet or bulbline natalensis, but TA is probably a more solid choice

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

maromo

Awards
D-Aspartic Acid for Test
New chick for libido xD

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For libido:
Bulbine and/or fenugreek

For test boosting:
If natty- not much really will help much
Pct- an ai and a serm first, then maybe some tongkat Ali or some DAA (personally I hate it but many see good results)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Tongkat ali would be my pick to try

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
For me definitely stack of tongkat ali and solid AI like transdermal formestane (hopefully with ban on this one we'll get decent replacement soon).

TCardaci

TCardaci

Awards
Tongkat ali is definetly a solid option but DAA worked a bit better for me at 3-6g a day

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Tongkat or DAA in my opinion. Dosed correctly of course. Hard to beat

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why has tongkat ali become so popular all the sudden. Ive started several threads years ago on it, and people then were saying it was bunk

Id copy and paste the links but you have to have 5000 post or more...WTF ive been a member for 10 years

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who knows? I've been taking for about as long on and off, but it wasn't until I hit my late 30s that I really saw a big libido increase and even more now on TRT.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that maca pro from bps is supposed to be official. I have also heard the same about tongkat
Maca Pro is a good product for sure. It has been shown to have a pronounced effect on sexual desire, reproductive health, and is potentially supportive of healthy testosterone levels.

But it's not really a test booster, I think it just gives many of the effects of testosterone (libido, energy, etc.)

Resveratrol (like in Sustain Alpha) or another potent AI (formeron) would be the best test booster... if you're lowering estrogen, you're definitely boosting testosterone.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why has tongkat ali become so popular all the sudden. Ive started several threads years ago on it, and people then were saying it was bunk

Id copy and paste the links but you have to have 5000 post or more...WTF ive been a member for 10 years
Majority of time its quality driven and advancement in research. There are some companies dedicated to continued pursuit of published research and with that comes identification of shortcomings of the previous research.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maca Pro is a good product for sure. It has been shown to have a pronounced effect on sexual desire, reproductive health, and is potentially supportive of healthy testosterone levels.

But it's not really a test booster, I think it just gives many of the effects of testosterone (libido, energy, etc.)

Resveratrol (like in Sustain Alpha) or another potent AI (formeron) would be the best test booster... if you're lowering estrogen, you're definitely boosting testosterone.
the most potent Aromatase inhibitors don't effect healthy testosterone levels

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also if you're looking at test boosters, BPS has a buy one, get one offer on Endosurge right now.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the most potent Aromatase inhibitors don't effect healthy testosterone levels
To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14-26 yr of age) were recruited..... Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P <or= 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P <or= 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P <or= 0.003 for both).

Study: Pharmacokinetics and dose finding of a potent aromatase inhibitor, aromasin (exemestane), in young males.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14-26 yr of age) were recruited..... Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P <or= 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P <or= 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P <or= 0.003 for both).

Study: Pharmacokinetics and dose finding of a potent aromatase inhibitor, aromasin (exemestane), in young males.

The literature beyond that abstracts is clear. You are correct.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The literature beyond that abstracts is clear. You are correct.
You are right though, it's hard to find any studies on healthy young males and Testosterone boosting.

roy_jones

Awards
There have been two new studies in 2015 after that one study that DAA was built on in 2010 came out, and they contradict the first study, suggesting DAA doesn't help and possibly hurts those in the normal range of test.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Lol at Daa. Recent studies actually shows it lowers test levels in men.
And maca does nothing for testosterone. It does seem to increase sperm produktion though

canveylad2

Awards
So, forgetting all the technical junk, what's best for test boosting for a 44yr old male (UK based)
I've read about prime make but am sceptical about the company itself!!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
So, forgetting all the technical junk, what's best for test boosting for a 44yr old male (UK based)
I've read about prime make but am sceptical about the company itself!!
Go with Viron by BLR (contains tongkat ali & boron)- should be available at few UK dealers.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, Viron for a blend (TA and boron) or Tongkat for a single ingredient.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There have been two new studies in 2015 after that one study that DAA was built on in 2010 came out, and they contradict the first study, suggesting DAA doesn't help and possibly hurts those in the normal range of test.
Have you got a link to the 2015 study you could post? Thanks

roy_jones

Awards
Anyone else surprised that Tongkat was the runaway favorite and that Forskolin didn't get a mention?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some Tongkat ali 100 made me a grizzly bear for 8 hours. Nonstop energy and strength. Defecated like an animal. Ate two large bowls of oatmeal and four glass of milk to calm down. I took a small dose for my weight. So be advised it can affect you strongly. It was a harrowing experience.

Maybe it is just me. One capsule of Testojack 100 made me very aggressive.

MassMonster76

Awards
What are your thoughts ordering Tongkat ali in bulk from China

I have seen vendors selling the 200:1 version ranging from 300 to 500 dollars per kilo

that would last a hell of a long time and costs about 30-50 cents per gram or 1000mg

any thoughts

MassMonster76

Awards

I have seen vendors selling the 200:1 version ranging from 300 to 500 dollars per kilo

that would last a hell of a long time and costs about 30-50 cents per gram or 1000mg

any thoughts

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am sensitive to stimulants so not the best person to ask. Even Beta-Alanine gives me jitters.

However, I would never trust the Chinese stuff.

But man did that Tongkat turn me into a true Beserker! When I described the experience to someone they said the effects sounds the same as being on top quality cocaine.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sensitive to stimulants so not the best person to ask. Even Beta-Alanine gives me jitters.

However, I would never trust the Chinese stuff.

But man did that Tongkat turn me into a true Beserker! When I described the experience to someone they said the effects sounds the same as being on top quality cocaine.
Placebo effect is real.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

any thoughts
Ratio extracts wont yield any results comparable to the version that we will be releasing. Stay tuned for more info

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fadogia

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found one of the studies. Can you post a link to the second? It sucks that DAA may be bunk after all!