CEL Tudca

xLGx

Awards
From what I understand, one retailer bought the entire first run of this stuff. Has anyone gotten in on this yet?

At 32.99, it seems to be the most cost efficient TUDCA on the market (I'm not entirely sure what all is out there that is actually LEGIT). I remember getting Aegis for 38$ awhile back (granted it has Polyenylphosphatidylcholine in addition to), but never seems to be in stock when I need it to be.

Really like what I've seen from the new CEL's relaunch/brand imaging.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I understand, one retailer bought the entire first run of this stuff. Has anyone gotten in on this yet?

At 32.99, it seems to be the most cost efficient TUDCA on the market (I'm not entirely sure what all is out there that is actually LEGIT). I remember getting Aegis for 38$ awhile back (granted it has Polyenylphosphatidylcholine in addition to), but never seems to be in stock when I need it to be.

Really like what I've seen from the new CEL's relaunch/brand imaging.
CEL quality at a CEL price. It will be a market leader just like cycle assist is.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's been selling very well for them. Hopefully we will have the next batch ready for all retailers in about two weeks....I expect some of the aggressive retailers to have it at 29.99 before discount codes
30 is a very good deal for tudca. Will have to get some if it hits the planet

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The CEL Tudca does make a good value. CEL is a great brand too. It's not the only TUDCA option I've seen though. Olympus Labs Tudca is on Nutraplanet for 57.95. But that's for 30g which is twice as much as CEL's for a just a shade under twice the price. The dosages are the same for both at 250mg per 1 capsule serving.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really great price on a great ingredient.
Indeed- and the peace of mind knowing you're getting what is on the label is all the more reason to buy it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll buy 2 CEL before grabbing OL tudca, stoked they came out with this!

However, Aegis is still king ;)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed- and the peace of mind knowing you're getting what is on the label is all the more reason to buy it.
And we will be release 3rd party labs very soon...let's see if other companies selling Tudca will do the same. ;)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
And we will be release 3rd party labs very soon...let's see if other companies selling Tudca will do the same. ;)
That would be the first I've heard around here (for tudca). Paving the right road for everyone to follow

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30 is a very good deal for tudca. Will have to get some if it hits the planet
TUDCA is amazing. And actually it is beneficial for many (not just for PH/DS etc) but generaly

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great new product that i'm going to have to try!

xLGx

Awards
This right here gives every incentive to stick with CEL.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The CEL Tudca does make a good value. CEL is a great brand too. It's not the only TUDCA option I've seen though. Olympus Labs Tudca is on Nutraplanet for 57.95. But that's for 30g which is twice as much as CEL's for a just a shade under twice the price. The dosages are the same for both at 250mg per 1 capsule serving.
Thanks Jebrook, at least for the price that I've seen our TUDCA at Nutraplanet is $57.95 for 120 caps, CEL's runs $32.99 at the site I saw advertising for 60 caps, both at 250 mg per cap. So roughly 0.48 cents per cap for OL vs 0.55 cents CEL. So for those looking for the best price per serving, ours is still the most cost effective option. But you have to spend more money upfront and I know a lot of consumers don't like to spend over the $30-40 price point, so CEL's TUDCA is also a great option in that case. I'm personally happy to see CEL back in the game as they were a frontrunner back in the day. Teaming up with SNS brings a lot of credibility to the table, so I see this as a win for the consumer.

That would be the first I've heard around here (for tudca). Paving the right road for everyone to follow
Actually, goodvibes we've posted labs on our TUDCA on two separate occasions in our company subforum thread, "Olympus Labs Announcement" (can't link to thread due to 5000 post rule, but it's post #111 if anyone wants to view it).

So we were the first. ;) But I agree that more independent verification and transparency of testing is important when selecting which company you would like to support. Looking forward to the results.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jebrook, at least for the price that I've seen our TUDCA at Nutraplanet is $57.95 for 120 caps, CEL's runs $32.99 at the site I saw advertising for 60 caps, both at 250 mg per cap. So roughly 0.48 cents per cap for OL vs 0.55 cents CEL. So for those looking for the best price per serving, ours is still the most cost effective option. But you have to spend more money upfront and I know a lot of consumers don't like to spend over the $30-40 price point, so CEL's TUDCA is also a great option in that case. I'm personally happy to see CEL back in the game as they were a frontrunner back in the day. Teaming up with SNS brings a lot of credibility to the table, so I see this as a win for the consumer.

Actually, goodvibes we've posted labs on our TUDCA on two separate occasions in our company subforum thread, "Olympus Labs Announcement" (can't link to thread due to 5000 post rule, but it's post #111 if anyone wants to view it).

So we were the first. ;) But I agree that more independent verification and transparency of testing is important when selecting which company you would like to support. Looking forward to the results.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/247753-olympus-labs-announcement-3.html

There you go buddy.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz