ABE +C20+Mass 550 Stack Advice

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Looking for stack advice!

Was thinking doing a lean gain since summer is upon us.

For sure doing Ana-beta elite for 8 weeks and compound 20 for 8 weeks because I already have the bottles. Was thinking of adding Mass 550 by finafelx. Would this be a sensible addition or something I should add after the 8 week run?

Also, I just finished a 4 week run of Magnitropin at the end of march and before that an 8 week run of Ana-beta elite from Jan to the end of Feb. Should I wait till May to start this stack so I'm taking 4 week off after a 12 week continuous run of Mag and ABE?

Sorry if I'm all over the place! Appreciate the advice.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd be good to stack the stack now if you want.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
You'd be good to stack the stack now if you want.
Really? Thats great news! I was getting impatient haha...

I just wasn't sure because on both of ABE and Mag it says to take a 4 week break and I thought that was because of both test. booster effects.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You took a 4 week break of AnaBeta Elite and only ran Magnitropin for 4 weeks with roughly a 3 week break. So you'll be fine to get the stack going.

The first run of AnaBeta Elite must have went good?

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
You took a 4 week break of AnaBeta Elite and only ran Magnitropin for 4 weeks with roughly a 3 week break. So you'll be fine to get the stack going.

The first run of AnaBeta Elite must have went good?

Yeah I really like the Anabeta Elite run. I don't know if its in my head but Epi products really make my joints kill and at the end of 4 weeks of Magnitropin I was a hurting dude. This is the second time Epi has made my joints hurt pretty bad.

So I was thinking of running ABE and Compound 20. You think Mass 550 would be beneficial? Or anything else you would recommend instead?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
would be fine to run it, i think ABE alone would be soild. however i would have invested in either ArA or more ABE than Mass 550. or some Forskolin95 / Forslean for LBM and bulking purposes, Ergonine is also a soild addition alongside that to cover your basics plus extras, from there on i would focus on diet and training.

might help you to check this 4 part video serious alberto did about lean gaining.

ww w.yout ube.com/ wa tch?v=1 7EfPC A nAos

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
would be fine to run it, i think ABE alone would be soild. however i would have invested in either ArA or more ABE than Mass 550. or some Forskolin95 / Forslean for LBM and bulking purposes, Ergonine is also a soild addition alongside that to cover your basics plus extras, from there on i would focus on diet and training.

might help you to check this 4 part video serious alberto did about lean gaining.

ww w.yout ube.com/ wa tch?v=1 7EfPC A nAos

I have the ABE and C20 actually but haven't bought the mass 550. Def going to get F95 to add in after week 4.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I really like the Anabeta Elite run. I don't know if its in my head but Epi products really make my joints kill and at the end of 4 weeks of Magnitropin I was a hurting dude. This is the second time Epi has made my joints hurt pretty bad.

So I was thinking of running ABE and Compound 20. You think Mass 550 would be beneficial? Or anything else you would recommend instead?
Glad you enjoyed it and had a good run with it!

I haven't ran Mass 550 so I can't comment on that but many as well as myself really enjoy AnaBeta Elite + Arachidonic Acid (X-Gels or X-Factor). Maybe someone who has experience or ran Mass 550 can chime in though.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed it and had a good run with it!

I haven't ran Mass 550 so I can't comment on that but many as well as myself really enjoy AnaBeta Elite + Arachidonic Acid (X-Gels or X-Factor). Maybe someone who has experience or ran Mass 550 can chime in though.
Im nervous to try ArA since Epi is so hard on my joints and i know people have the same problem with Ara.

Not to mention idk when I would dose it without food because I eat a big meal 2 hours prior to lifting and then take 2 tbs of SL an hour before - pro sups 30 minutes before.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im nervous to try ArA since Epi is so hard on my joints and i know people have the same problem with Ara.

Not to mention idk when I would dose it without food because I eat a big meal 2 hours prior to lifting and then take 2 tbs of SL an hour before - pro sups 30 minutes before.
ArA and Epi are completely different obviously so you may experience negative effects from Epi such as joint problems but ArA may not affect them. But I see why you would be worried.

As for dosing ArA, dosing prior to or during your warm up sets will work perfectly fine if you choose to do so even though you eat a big meal 2 hours prior and have SL pre-workout.

I dose SL 30-45 minutes pre-workout and dose ArA 5-10 minutes pre-workout FYI. SL + ArA actually compliment each other as the SL acts as an emulsifier for ArA.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

I never had joint issues on epi or ArA. i don't think it should be to much of an issue. olympus labs have a reformulated epi product coming you could sit tight for to.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
ArA and Epi are completely different obviously so you may experience negative effects from Epi such as joint problems but ArA may not affect them. But I see why you would be worried.

As for dosing ArA, dosing prior to or during your warm up sets will work perfectly fine if you choose to do so even though you eat a big meal 2 hours prior and have SL pre-workout.

I dose SL 30-45 minutes pre-workout and dose ArA 5-10 minutes pre-workout FYI. SL + ArA actually compliment each other as the SL acts as an emulsifier for ArA.
ok cool! might give it a try then. 1.5grams on work out days right?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mass 550 was good ran it for 6 week, increase strenght, recovery, mood, hunger, probably realy similar result as ABE, but i never rsn ABE, so just speculation.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Olympus Labs new EP1C would be a great addition to ABE. As others have said ARA and forskolin would be really great additions as well. If you have the budget it would be a great lean bulk. I can't deny the results I saw with the old version if EP1C, they were astonishing. ARA gave me a crazy pump but gave me more size than definition, still one of my favorites! Shoot me a PM if you need any help brother!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs new EP1C would be a great addition to ABE. As others have said ARA and forskolin would be really great additions as well. If you have the budget it would be a great lean bulk. I can't deny the results I saw with the old version if EP1C, they were astonishing. ARA gave me a crazy pump but gave me more size than definition, still one of my favorites! Shoot me a PM if you need any help brother!
Thanks man! Really appreciate it!

I have had prior shoulder issues and both runs ive made on EP1C have left me in pain...resulting in time off. Not sure if ARA will do the same.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
ArA never gave me joint issues but it did get DOMS. They were well worth it as far as strength goes though.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
ArA never gave me joint issues but it did get DOMS. They were well worth it as far as strength goes though.
If i'd take 1.5g of ARA 10-5 minutes pwo...would it suffice to take the 6g of GMS and 2g of LCLT with my pre-workout drink 30 minutes prior?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If i'd take 1.5g of ARA 10-5 minutes pwo...would it suffice to take the 6g of GMS and 2g of LCLT with my pre-workout drink 30 minutes prior?
That works

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok cool because I didnt want to have to drink so much liquid around my work out...whats the preferred GMS source for Ara users?
There's a few different options.

I would go with Ergonine though. It will also cover your LCLT needs along with multiple other ergogenic and myogenic aids.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
There's a few different options.

I would go with Ergonine though. It will also cover your LCLT needs along with multiple other ergogenic and myogenic aids.
oh that looks perfect! Will probably run Ara separate after 8 week ABE run because i've never used Ara before.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh that looks perfect! Will probably run Ara separate after 8 week ABE run because i've never used Ara before.
Good plan and usually how I recommend to run products if never ran solo before.

Good to gauge the effectiveness and how it treats you.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty much what I did the last time I ran ARA. But next time I'll just take Ergonine and High Volume to cover the LCLT and GMS

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks man! Really appreciate it!

I have had prior shoulder issues and both runs ive made on EP1C have left me in pain...resulting in time off. Not sure if ARA will do the same.
Not sure why EP1C did that. It doesn't interact with estrogen to significant degrees and in high doses has anti-inflammatory properties!

Shin Sprints

Awards
I have 1xABE, 2x3 C20 and 3xM550 lying around, I would be interested in any experiences with C20 and M550 that people have had.

I have run ABE multiple times. I like.

I am going to try Mag in 4 weeks time. It should have a 6 week overlap with my XGels that I am currently taking.