Anyone ever come across a fat burner with ECA results?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a fat burner on the market today that i can maybe use to help switch things up a bit from my ECA cycles. Have used things like alphamine and forskolin but for me the results are not the same. I also read the ingredients in alphamine changed somewhat recently and not sure if that was for the better or not - its usually not.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried norcodrene. I personally got better results from norcodrene than alphamine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ec had better appetite suppression but I notice I lose fat quicker with norco. Have ran both multiple times.

Currently running norco, lipomorph, epitome. Normally I just run norco, lipomorph, forskolin and it's great for me at 4 or 8 weeks. I think the one two punch of norco/lipomorph really helps the fat fall off.

Alphamine removed aegeline a while back-did not effect the formula at all.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Cool ill check it out. Norco is still aame formula as when it first came out?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep norco is the same. Let us know how it goes

Battossi

Awards
First and foremost....I must say.

There has been A LOT of new kids on the block since eca.

Some good and some bad. We have also been blessed with a lot more information on how and what effects diets and calorie restriction has since ephedrine has been banned to be sold as a diet pill.

That being said....

Combos are more effective than just one ingredient.

My personal Favs that have science backed ingredients are alphamine + forskolin +yohimbine.

Drop factor +yohimbine +forskolin

Canibal claw+ canibal inferno +forskolin(personally noticed the best results with this stack)

Ect ect.

Eca may not be king anymore considering the alternatives we now have. Forskolin alone is amazing stacked with a daily dose of agmatine, a good preworkout (I suggest ferox or alphamine) along with bulk yohimbine can result in better overall environment for fat loss sometimes than eca.

However you can ditch the alphamine if you want as you have said you didn't feel much from it. I would however stick with forskolin.

Eca is still however king for appetite supression. Although...if you've been at this a while appetite is not as big of an issue anymore (at least in my opinion )

Battossi

Awards

Some good and some bad. We have also been blessed with a lot more information on how and what effects diets and calorie restriction has since ephedrine has been banned to be sold as a diet pill.

That being said....

My personal Favs that have science backed ingredients are alphamine + forskolin +yohimbine.

Canibal claw+ canibal inferno +forskolin(personally noticed the best results with this stack)

Ect ect.

Eca may not be king anymore considering the alternatives we now have. Forskolin alone is amazing stacked with a daily dose of agmatine, a good preworkout (I suggest ferox or alphamine) along with bulk yohimbine can result in better overall environment for fat loss sometimes than eca.

However you can ditch the alphamine if you want as you have said you didn't feel much from it. I would however stick with forskolin.

Eca is still however king for appetite supression. Although...if you've been at this a while appetite is not as big of an issue anymore (at least in my opinion )

Oh and I must give credit to supplement companies for trying to find new ingredients that work and coming out with stellar products. It's hard especially with the fda coming down as hard as they have been.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool ill check it out. Norco is still aame formula as when it first came out?
Yes. Norcodrene hasn't had any changes to the profile (excluding international version).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Non stim good ones: Epitome, Forskolin, Lipomorph.

Stim good ones: Combustion, Alphamine, Shred XT.

Alphamine is probably my favorite stim based. I got much more from it than norco, but as you can see some have the exact opposite effects.

FWIW though if I could only pick one stim based I'd still go EC every day of the week. Except maybe not every day of every week ;)

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Alphamine was legit for me at 4 scoops a day. Didn't need to add a thing to it myself. Haven't tried Norcodrene

Yohimbe HCL/caffeine/forskolin is my current stack. Especially helpful if you do fasted cardio.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you notice when you come off ec? Does fat come right back on?
That's up to you, and whether or not you eat enough to gain the fat back. The appetite will increase again.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you notice when you come off ec? Does fat come right back on?
If you increase calories too quickly, yes fat will come right back on.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The main components of modern day fat burners is yohimbine and caffeine that contribute meaningfully to fat loss. I tend to prefer just picking up these seperately from a cost perspective and then focus on diet.

The higher fat you hold, the less you need muscle sparing ingredients, the lower fat you are, the more beneficial these can be.

You can spare muscle with EC stack but moreso with a higher protein diet. Your diet will play the biggest role in muscle sparing and fat loss than any ingredient can.

In saying that, SNS sells Yohimbine and Caffeine cheap at nutraplanet and can be worth looking into.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^all good points. As long as you can handle y it is one of the best fat burning ingredients out. I can't handle ecy but I wish I could.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. And damn was/is EC cheap.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established

That being said....

Ect ect.

What do you think about Cannibal Claw + Cannibal Inferno + Alphamax?

Battossi

Awards
Do you think arimistane is useless in cutting?
I think estrogen in healthy men shouldn't be screwed with.
It also gave me terrible dry joint feeling when I had tried it before.

I know a lot more about hormones now and feel that an AI during a bulk or a cut can be counter productive.

Just my opinion I'm sure I'll catch crap for.

Battossi

Awards
No - too many tell me that the risk/reward with clen makes eca the better pick
From my research clen seems to be safe for short term use. Same with albuterol.

However. I would NOT recommend for a drug free athlete. Mainly due to over all lethargy, feeling of well being , weight loss in the significant range and metabolic rebound accompanied by these 2.

Just my opinion though.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
From my research clen seems to be safe for short term use. Same with albuterol.

However. I would NOT recommend for a drug free athlete. Mainly due to over all lethargy, feeling of well being , weight loss in the significant range and metabolic rebound accompanied by these 2.

Just my opinion though.
What exactly do you mean by metabolic rebound?

Battossi

Awards
Well....I mean a dose dependant reduction of thyroid function coupled with INCREASED cortisol that "may lead to weight gain after discontinuation of the drug.

You don't have to worry about it if you quit it 2 weeks before your diet ends. A lot of people tend to start reverse diet or slowly increase calories the day they end clen.

This can happen with ec too which is what people think is rebound. In actuality....it's just the temporary effect the drug has on your metabolism after stopping use.

In simple terms...
Stops clen. Same day bumps calories by 200/day.Gains a 2lbs of water and .5 lb of fat and because of drug after side effects then screams "o my gawd! That clen rebound!"

If they would have continued the diet they would noticed a smaller fat gain. Those are just example numbers.

I found this info by researching and talking to a user on here named pyrobatt. Very good source for info on t3,albut,ephedrine, and a bunch of others. Makes me feel like I know nothing lol. He's a good guy though.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Some people report a metabolic rate drop after use of clen. Since clen increases thyroid output some people experience a drop in resting metabolic rate, but I personally did not experience anything of the sort. If you're smart about using clen, you does it properly and taper the dose toward the end of your cycle you won't experience any issues. I had great results with clen, its a great alternative if you're looking to switch off of EC, just remember to take your taurine!

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I think estrogen in healthy men shouldn't be screwed with.
It also gave me terrible dry joint feeling when I had tried it before.

I know a lot more about hormones now and feel that an AI during a bulk or a cut can be counter productive.

Just my opinion I'm sure I'll catch crap for.
I was thinking to use DNPX by ProSupps instead of Cannibal Claw + Cannibal Inferno. This is the label

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Bottle: 60
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value*
Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg *
Prophedra Matrix™ 50 mg *
Tannins, Vasicinone, Casicine, Vasicinol, Phyoterols, Mucins
N-Methyl Tyramine 50 mg *
Pikatropin 50 mg *
Alpha Yohimbine HCL 3 mg *
3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine 100 mcg *
DNPX™ 250 mg *
White Willow Extract, O-Methoxy Phenylethylamine, Beta Phenylethylamine, 4-HydroxyPhenylethylamine, N. DimethylHydroxyPhenylethylamine, Black Tea Extract, Cocoa Extract, Thiamine Propyl Disulfide, Thiamine Tetrahyfurfuryl Disulfide, 5-HTP.

What about this product?

Attachments

Battossi

Awards
I was thinking to use DNPX by ProSupps instead of Cannibal Claw + Cannibal Inferno. This is the label

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Bottle: 60
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value*
Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg *
Prophedra Matrix™ 50 mg *
Tannins, Vasicinone, Casicine, Vasicinol, Phyoterols, Mucins
N-Methyl Tyramine 50 mg *
Pikatropin 50 mg *
Alpha Yohimbine HCL 3 mg *
3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine 100 mcg *
DNPX™ 250 mg *
White Willow Extract, O-Methoxy Phenylethylamine, Beta Phenylethylamine, 4-HydroxyPhenylethylamine, N. DimethylHydroxyPhenylethylamine, Black Tea Extract, Cocoa Extract, Thiamine Propyl Disulfide, Thiamine Tetrahyfurfuryl Disulfide, 5-HTP.

What about this product?
Some of the ingredients are not properly dosed. Mainly the blend but not bad. I will say I'm a big fan of pika,alpha y and 3,5
I will however say that them using DNP in the name is a bait tactic that is tact less. Shame on them.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
My only concern is if it's too strong. They say a single cap is enought 'cos is very potent and to not exceed 2 caps in 24 hours. Never tried Cannibal Inferno too.I'm wondering what is the best choice.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Were giving out 10 bottles of OxyMax in the Company promo section, check it out!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Some people report a metabolic rate drop after use of clen. Since clen increases thyroid output some people experience a drop in resting metabolic rate, but I personally did not experience anything of the sort. If you're smart about using clen, you does it properly and taper the dose toward the end of your cycle you won't experience any issues. I had great results with clen, its a great alternative if you're looking to switch off of EC, just remember to take your taurine!
Do you nees the taurine with ec too?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Do you nees the taurine with ec too?
No sir, you'll be fine without taking taurine while running EC. If you start getting cramps from the EC, which isn't common, taurine will help. It works wonders when running clen. I get very bad cramps while on clen and 4g of taurine a day works wonders.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to the original question .... What's the latest greatest ECA-type stim (feeling the same as)?

Norcadrene was "ok". Did not like Alphamine.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Got great results following Lyle Mcdonald's stubborn fat protocolo with Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine. However I decided to add AMP Citrate to it wich took things to whole new level. IMO this stack is the closest it gets to ECA, especially regarding the high and energy.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got great results following Lyle Mcdonald's stubborn fat protocolo with Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine. However I decided to add AMP Citrate to it wich took things to whole new level. IMO this stack is the closest it gets to ECA, especially regarding the high and energy.
How about the lazy man cliff notes? Lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^all good points. As long as you can handle y it is one of the best fat burning ingredients out. I can't handle ecy but I wish I could.
For those that can't handle yohimbine.. give Target-A2 a try. Several people who are unable to tolerate y have reported target is much more tolerable

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about the lazy man cliff notes? Lol
Check out my thread on Target in the AS sub forum. It follows the same idea Lyle advocates in that book

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Stubborn fat loss recommends .2 mg per kg of bodyweight of yohimbe hcl followed by a fasted workout of 5-10 min hiit and 30-45 min liss if i remember right, i had great results with it but its purpose is for ppl that are already pretty lean trying to get rid of that last bit of fat

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Stubborn fat loss recommends .2 mg per kg of bodyweight of yohimbe hcl followed by a fasted workout of 5-10 min hiit and 30-45 min liss if i remember right, i had great results with it but its purpose is for ppl that are already pretty lean trying to get rid of that last bit of fat
Actually about the cardio part, it is 5 hard intervals followed by 5 minutes of total rest followed by 30-45 min of MISS cardio followed by 5 not so hard intervals.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Actually about the cardio part, it is 5 hard intervals followed by 5 minutes of total rest followed by 30-45 min of MISS cardio followed by 5 not so hard intervals.
There are many different protocols for stubborn fat. Both of the methods mentioned are effective. HIIT is used to mobilize the fat cells, LISS or MISS is after that is used to burn the fat so it is not redeposited and stored again

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I am aware of that but we are speaking of the protocol in The Stubborn Fat Solution book by Lyle McDonald specifically.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
yes i have it and in the book he has 3 or so different options

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I did forget about the 5 min rest part though

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby