XFA/XF V XGELS

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
They're all the same besides some added ingredients on xfa like omega3. There's a thread about all this already though so you can check that out. So I'd just go for whatever is cheaper

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
some would argue that the omega-3's in XFA negate some of the effects of ArA and is thus not worth it, while others like it because they don't get dry joints from XFA

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would just go with x gels in my opinion. You can check out our prices at Strong Supplement Shop.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with either the Original XF or X-Gels. No need for the extras in XFA IMO.
Agree go without the added omega 3's. Buying xgels also gives you more labels to put towards free products through our reload program.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you notice headaches and/or horrible joint issues, go with X-Gels or X-Factor.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure why MN still makes XFA...besides to sell to newbs who don't know that XF/X gels is superior?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure why MN still makes XFA...besides to sell to newbs who don't know that XF/X gels is superior?
Supposedly it sells more then XF.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to actually run XFA or X-Gels with added omegas just to see what differences I notice but then again I do not want to ruin an ArA run if the omegas do in fact have a negative impact.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

NewAgeMayan

Awards
i was initially googling **** like 'why is there zinc in x gels?' 'zinc and xgels' 'why am i an idiot?' etc

when i shouldve googled what you suggested, too obvious *smh* seems i have a common sense deficiency

thanx :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I ran xfa numerous times already, it works for me. I'm familiar with the o3 interaction with ara but it does work in my experience.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Fyi I tried at least 5 cycles of xfa and maybe 3 of xf. Don't feel a noticeable difference at all.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe TGB will be running a sweet deal on xgels in a couple days
OP just go with the cheapest out of X gels and XF...which is probably X gels if you can find the deals and use discount codes :)

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
What about Axis Labs HemodrauliX it is a ARA product gets really good reviews and is only $19.99 a bottle. from my reading it has the same amount of ARA as X-Gels, XFA, and XF??

Sesame Seed Oil 4,170 mg
HemodrauliX(tm) (proprietary blend) NE2 (arginine ethyl ester Di-HCL), Beta-alanine, Di-arginine malate, Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, Arachidonic acid (40% in proprietary fatty acid/oil blend) 3

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
What about Axis Labs HemodrauliX it is a ARA product gets really good reviews and is only $19.99 a bottle. from my reading it has the same amount of ARA as X-Gels, XFA, and XF??

Sesame Seed Oil 4,170 mg
HemodrauliX(tm) (proprietary blend) NE2 (arginine ethyl ester Di-HCL), Beta-alanine, Di-arginine malate, Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, Arachidonic acid (40% in proprietary fatty acid/oil blend) 3
where does it state the dosage? It's in a 3g prop blend from what I see

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like the original .. $32 is a heck of a price of Xgels

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
where does it state the dosage? It's in a 3g prop blend from what I see
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 6 Liquid Softgels
Servings per Container: 16

Amount per Serving

Sesame Seed Oil - 4,170mg
HemodrauliX™ (Proprietary Blend) - 3,000 mg
NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL), Beta-
Alanine, Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine
Alpha-Ketoglutarate
Arachidonic Acid (40% In a Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend)

Other Ingredients:
Kosher Gelatin, Glycerin, Beeswax, Purified Water, Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide

Directions

For best results, take six softgels, 30 minutes before exercise. Do not take more than once per day or more than four times in one week. While taking this product you should also add a multivitamin into your diet.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 6 Liquid Softgels
Servings per Container: 16

Amount per Serving

Sesame Seed Oil - 4,170mg
HemodrauliX™ (Proprietary Blend) - 3,000 mg
NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL), Beta-
Alanine, Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine
Alpha-Ketoglutarate
Arachidonic Acid (40% In a Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend)

Other Ingredients:
Kosher Gelatin, Glycerin, Beeswax, Purified Water, Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide

Directions

For best results, take six softgels, 30 minutes before exercise. Do not take more than once per day or more than four times in one week. While taking this product you should also add a multivitamin into your diet.
yes, it's in a prop blend. We do not know the dosage and it being listed last means the product contains the least amount of it. Not mention cost per serving.
unknown dosage of ArA in there, working out to $1+ / serving

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like $1.80+ serving of what you don't know your getting

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
I will see if I can get a company rep to comment on the exact amount ARA

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Sesame Seed Oil 4,170 mg
Its not an ARA product. It contains it, but the Ara is there for pumps not performance.

It contains at most 600mg of 40% Ara, meaning that a single serving contains at most one caps worth of Ara.

Again this is at most as that assumes the doses are equally split, which is unlikely.

But it is not an Ara focused product

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Isnt the ArA used by MN and SNS sourced from Cargill?

The point being, personally, I trust the sourcing of both these companies, but this other company/product, where is the ArA sourced and what quality is it?

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Hey now I resemble that remark lol. Mistake I made and lesson learned, just wish I hadn't bought the 200ct bottle haha.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established