spring stack!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
So since August ish I've cut 40+lb running a few different stacks, strict diet, a few cardio sessions a week, and lots of lifting.
I got a lot of stuff at the Arnold this year, I'm down to 190 and I want to hit 185 or a little under. What I take daily that I stocked up on
Nitramine pre for lifting
Alphamine for cardio and through out the day
Carnigen a couple times a day
Glycoject pre lifting when fasted
Aminocore allmax, amazing!
Vitamin D (winter in Indiana sucks)
Zma cus I love that deep sleep
TONS of samples (still) of everything lol

Excited to finish cutting while keeping up strength with the help

X gels
High volume (4th tub this year lol)
Cremax
Soy lecithin granules
Optimen multi

Ready to get my arms pumped back up!
Run x gels several times but before high volume was around, very excited to get it with the PA help keep my strength up while I finish getting to my goal!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
X gels are awesome! so is high volume! Looks like an awesome cutting and pump stack.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So since August ish I've cut 40+lb running a few different stacks, strict diet, a few cardio sessions a week, and lots of lifting.
I got a lot of stuff at the Arnold this year, I'm down to 190 and I want to hit 185 or a little under. What I take daily that I stocked up on
Nitramine pre for lifting
Alphamine for cardio and through out the day
Carnigen a couple times a day
Glycoject pre lifting when fasted
Aminocore allmax, amazing!
Vitamin D (winter in Indiana sucks)
Zma cus I love that deep sleep
TONS of samples (still) of everything lol

Excited to finish cutting while keeping up strength with the help

X gels
High volume (4th tub this year lol)
Cremax
Soy lecithin granules
Optimen multi

Ready to get my arms pumped back up!
Run x gels several times but before high volume was around, very excited to get it with the PA help keep my strength up while I finish getting to my goal!
Quite the stack my friend

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
That's a good stack but trying to keep the strength while cutting can be a tall order. Time your carbs around your workout is my best advice. That way your body has some energy for the workout.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Next time you purchase, look into Ergonine.

Won't find a supplement with better value, and arguably overall effectiveness. Under $1/day for 9 ergogens to help performance, and the best of myogens to help lean mass and muscle growth.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
That's a good stack but trying to keep the strength while cutting can be a tall order. Time your carbs around your workout is my best advice. That way your body has some energy for the workout.
Glycoject does pretty good job with that, Its not 100% by any means and back and leg days I can't do fasted ib usually get 2or 3 meals in first but I also work at the gym so its makes it a lot more convenient

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Next time you purchase, look into Ergonine.

Won't find a supplement with better value, and arguably overall effectiveness. Under $1/day for 9 ergogens to help performance, and the best of myogens to help lean mass and muscle growth.
Will it ever get released a little more mainstream online retailers? I want to get some at some point, when I'm putting a stack together on one website I just don't think about it because its not on

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Will it ever get released a little more mainstream online retailers? I want to get some at some point, when I'm putting a stack together on one website I just don't think about it because its not on
Always exclusive or the price would be near doubled in a retailer.

With 0.99 shipping its no loss for the extra order

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nice with the Nitramine, thank you for the support! Great stack though bud

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its too easy bro. Cost a dollar for same day shipping with a free as supp included. Def cant be beat. Im not a rep or anything, just know a great deal from a great company

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats a great stack bro. Ara sl creatine and high volume. Sheesh