Recomp/cut stack

wrathman10

Awards
So been out of the country for the past few months and the supplment world has changed a lot. So I'm looking for some help putting together a cutting/recomp stack. Just from going over the forums it looks like F95, abe, x-gels, alphamine, and magitopin? Are the new heavy hitters. I was having a hard time figuring out which ones of these you guys run together. Look to do 8 week run and im really up for running anything. Thanks in advanced for everyone who stops by to read and help.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnitropin, xgels and ABE would be an awesome stack! What does your training look like? Mag definitely helps keep strength up while on a cut or recomp, it's very versatile.

wrathman10

Awards
Magnitropin, xgels and ABE would be an awesome stack! What does your training look like? Mag definitely helps keep strength up while on a cut or recomp, it's very versatile.
My training is good. Iv been in constantly in the gym while I was out of the country just out of the supplement world. Diet is on point I'm just looking for a little help. Is there anything you would add on top of those 3 besides the staples?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ergonine would play nicely as well but those three would treat you right also. All up to your budget

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those are all solid choices. Seems like you have done your research! If you're open to anything, I would check out stacking AlphaMax with X-Gels. AlphaMax contains a full dose of F95, has an AI which will help with estrogen control which can be a little higher due to increase cortisol when cutting. The AI will also give you a harder look which is great when cutting. In addition to the F95 and AI, AlphaMax contains L-Dopa and 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran. These will help increase GH and free test. It can be purchased for around $35 dollars which is a bargain when you look at how much those ingredients cost individually.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Gels, AnaBeta Elite, and Magnitropin are all solid choices.

I would pick one or two of the three and combine with Alphamine + F-95 and run that as a stack. I wouldn't recommend running all three of the above at once. Personally feel you can get more out of the stack by extending the run and bridging all of it together.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Magnitropin + Forskolin (Komodo or analyzeda) + x-gels

Epicatechin products are also quite popular and there are a couple great daily ergogenics like ergonine or Vital1ty for staple supps.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mag + 100mg F95 + Ergonine + Burn 24
Stimulated Fat burner / Pre-workout optional

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta Elite has definitely worked the best for me. Anacylus and 50mg of f95. Amazing combo

wrathman10

Awards
Thank you everyone for all in the information. It's a lot to figure out. So after looking at everyone's ideas I might try x-gels, mag, alpha max, alphamine. How does that sound?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Thank you everyone for all in the information. It's a lot to figure out. So after looking at everyone's ideas I might try x-gels, mag, alpha max, alphamine. How does that sound?
If you are looking at those products, I would run the mag and Alphamax back to back instead of stacking those two but you could definitely run:
Magnitropin 1-4
X gels 50 workouts
Alphamax 5-8
Alphamine throughout

wrathman10

Awards
If you are looking at those products, I would run the mag and Alphamax back to back instead of stacking those two but you could definitely run:
Magnitropin 1-4
X gels 50 workouts
Alphamax 5-8
Alphamine throughout
Thanks that sounds good. I think I will go with this. Is there a difference between x-gels and x-factor?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No theres not, other then the brand name.

While Franks recommendation is great, I would personally opt for a full 8 weeks and this is to take full advantage of the F-95. F-95 will have a synergistic effect with Alphamine through cAMP so it would make a lot of sense to run those two for the full 8 weeks since cutting is the goal. The other ingredients in Alphamax + ARA + MAG will be tremendous for maintaining the lean mass while loosing fat!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Mag + 100mg F95 + Ergonine + Burn 24
Stimulated Fat burner / Pre-workout optional
this ^

and what Frank said is great too, luckily there's lots of good products out there.

If you haven't had a look at Pyroxamine give it a look. Ranked the #1 rated fat burner on supplementreviews.com

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine is the foundation of any great stack now ;)

Covers all your staples and extras you were not using to help performance and lean mass growth, under $1/day.
All the guys who know their supps know E9 is a great value.

I say Ergonine + a free amentomax (BOGO) + Magnitropin + ARA

Set to grow

wrathman10

Awards
Ergonine is the foundation of any great stack now ;)

Covers all your staples and extras you were not using to help performance and lean mass growth, under $1/day.
All the guys who know their supps know E9 is a great value.

I say Ergonine + a free amentomax (BOGO) + Magnitropin + ARA

Set to grow
Where's this BOGO going on at?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Where's this BOGO going on at?
Any Analyzed Supplement free with Ergonine purchase

Athletixsports.com

Also a discount code in my sig.

The value is unheard of

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I keep seeing this magnitropin lately, never heard of it until now.

I've always seen Anabeta Elite recommended, but not sure about this Magnitropin. I'm not one to buy a supp without any science behind the ingredients, especially at that price. Can someone help me out? What would be the difference between this and ABE? I'm skeptical about these so-called "test boosting" OTC products.

I'm looking for more of something when I bulk up again, but price is always an issue. I've used ArA in the past, and I have plenty of Forskolin and AmentoMAX on hand (never tried Amento yet). Also I have Ergonine on stock.

Diet is in check always btw.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ABE and Mag benefits are not from test boosting directly.

Have you read the write ups and applicable ingredient studies?

I won't speak on behalf of reps, but if you want my take on each message me

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea Abe and magnitropin are two different products but play nicely together. I can't link from my phone but Magnitropin is an EPI based product with plenty of feedback from users and you're hearing a lot about it recently cause it works, and works Damn well. Again, I can't post links but do a search on the site and you'll see plenty of info on it, or go to Myokem.com for a detailed product description

AllGenetix

Awards
A good recomp stack would be Core ALPHA and Core Hard! People have had amazing strength and body composition gains while running one or both!