starting cycle, whey choices?

Cmm306

Awards
starting a cycle, and need to restock my whey protein, ive been using GNC whey protein, am i wasting my money? (80$ a jug) should i just stick with a more simple whey blend?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
80$ a jug? you could of got 4 tubs of Select for that price on the recent insider. (PES)

Scivation Whey, MT Platinum Whey, Animal Whey, Blue Star Iso/Whey Smooth, PRONOM if you can still get some on DC, USP Labs before its gone and they release their new modern protein are dirty cheap too.

These would be great suggestions ^^^

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
personally i like cellcuor's cor performance whey or select by pes. They both taste awesome. We have tons of protein options at Strong Supplement Shop though for good prices.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
personally i like cellcuor's cor performance whey or select by pes. They both taste awesome. We have tons of protein options at Strong Supplement Shop though for good prices.
Agree on both!! Both fantastic products , cost effective, and 3rd party tested/backed.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
starting a cycle, and need to restock my whey protein, ive been using GNC whey protein, am i wasting my money? (80$ a jug) should i just stick with a more simple whey blend?
How big is the tub? I hope at least 5lbs

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
All about that PES select! Can get it an extra 10% off & orbit nutrition with the code SOCIAL

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Yeah if your trying to get a protein with very low carbs and low fat with a good amount of protein PES select is pretty good. Every shake though had a weird foam at the top after I made it. I'm taking pro Jym and mts whey right now. All three are grade A protein supplements.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PES SELECT hands down the best protein out there!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out PES, Cellucor, XF, SAN, Purus Labs, MyProtein, ON, Dymatize, Beverly, and Blue Star

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
PES select OR metabolic nutrionals PB cookie, has digestive enzymes in it and taste like heaven.