Hemavo2

lumbe

Awards
who has tried Hemavo2? seeking a product similar to the High Volume that I love but in Europe you can not find

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried it, and it is pretty good.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't get HV in europe at all?

Doesn't predator distribute PES there?

--

I'd go with HV over hemavol because PES actually licenses patented ingredients.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--

I'd go with HV over high volume because PES actually licenses patented ingredients.
^^^True. I would ask bdcc.

lumbe

Awards

--

I'd go with HV over high volume because PES actually licenses patented ingredients.

Predator is the distributor but the product is missing for some time

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

--

I'd go with HV over hemavol because PES actually licenses patented ingredients.
Agreed. High Volume is just unmatched anyway.

OP if your not in a rush, go to nutraplanet and only add High Volume to your cart. Shipping should be 7.95.

You could grab hemovo2 until it turns up. But after that, you wont look back

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. High Volume is just unmatched anyway.

OP if your not in a rush, go to nutraplanet and only add High Volume to your cart. Shipping should be 7.95.

You could grab hemovo2 until it turns up. But after that, you wont look back
I'm trying my second sample of High Volume tomorrow. Got one from Sample Saturday and 1 from my Insider order. Looking forward to it for second Bench/OHP/Bis/Tris day of the week tomorrow.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who has tried Hemavo2? seeking a product similar to the High Volume that I love but in Europe you can not find
I love Hemavo2 - best product IF has put out in awhile. High Volume is good as well but Hemavo2 is definitely a notch higher;)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've used both, i was actually a beta tester for hemavo2. I'm a big fan of both products, but I would have to say High Volume takes the win in my opinion. I only use 1 scoop (1/2 a serving) and it gives me an incredible pump. If you can't find it where you're located, I would also suggest looking into Noxygen. It isn't quite as strong as HV, but its cheaper and still very effective.

lumbe

Awards
I've used both, i was actually a beta tester for hemavo2. I'm a big fan of both products, but I would have to say High Volume takes the win in my opinion. I only use 1 scoop (1/2 a serving) and it gives me an incredible pump. If you can't find it where you're located, I would also suggest looking into Noxygen. It isn't quite as strong as HV, but its cheaper and still very effective.
thanks, I know it noxygen stacked with Hemavol classic and I loved it

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
thanks, I know it noxygen stacked with Hemavol classic and I loved it
That's a killer stack. I throw a little noxygen in with whatever pre-workout i'm using, currently Hyde. The pumps are insane. I and I like being able to exclude it on days where I don't need a pump, like leg day. My legs get so pumped I can't even get down into my squats properly hahah. But noxygen is a cheap and effective supplement in my opinion, if HV isn't available, I'd go for the noxygen for the time being.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've now tried both, and I honestly think High Volume is better. Much better. I had a pump today like I haven't had in a long time from my Blue Frost sample.

1 scoop of Neogenix NeuroSurge 3.0 (also has 1g Agmatine), along with 1 packet (2 scoops of High Volume) = Pump for DAYZ ;)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've now tried both, and I honestly think High Volume is better. Much better. I had a pump today like I haven't had in a long time from my Blue Frost sample.

1 scoop of Neogenix NeuroSurge 3.0 (also has 1g Agmatine), along with 1 packet (2 scoops of High Volume) = Pump for DAYZ ;)
I haven't tried NeuroSurge yet, but I hear great things. I'll definitely have to pick some up!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I went through a few tubs of the new High Volume and then picked up a HemaVO2 to compare.

High Volume at the time was the best non-stim product on the market in my opinion. Compared it to ANS Dilate (good but not as good as HV), and Komodo Vaskular (better than Dilate but still not as good as High Volume). After using HemaVO2 for a week and going back and redoing the very same training sessions with the High Volume, I can say that High Volume still is the top non-stim pump product available. HemaVO2 is really good, better than ANS Dilate and Komodo Vaskular by a bit, but still can't touch High Volume. The one thing I was really hoping to shine with HemaVO2 was it's nootropic formula but I got absolutely nothing from it. They could've taken the focus formula out of it and added some more pump ingredients and it would've been a fantastic product that could rival High Volume. On the taste front....HemaVO2 Rainbow Sherbert is amazeballs.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went through a few tubs of the new High Volume and then picked up a HemaVO2 to compare.

High Volume at the time was the best non-stim product on the market in my opinion. Compared it to ANS Dilate (good but not as good as HV), and Komodo Vaskular (better than Dilate but still not as good as High Volume). After using HemaVO2 for a week and going back and redoing the very same training sessions with the High Volume, I can say that High Volume still is the top non-stim pump product available. HemaVO2 is really good, better than ANS Dilate and Komodo Vaskular by a bit, but still can't touch High Volume. The one thing I was really hoping to shine with HemaVO2 was it's nootropic formula but I got absolutely nothing from it. They could've taken the focus formula out of it and added some more pump ingredients and it would've been a fantastic product that could rival High Volume. On the taste front....HemaVO2 Rainbow Sherbert is amazeballs.
I feel the same way. I get a better mood boost from the Amentoflavone in High Volume as well.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I feel the same way. I get a better mood boost from the Amentoflavone in High Volume as well.
Try stacking two extra caps of AmentoMax with it haha. It turns a day where I would rather go home and sit on the couch after work I to a day where I'm more than happy to crush a PR lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try stacking two extra caps of AmentoMax with it haha. It turns a day where I would rather go home and sit on the couch after work I to a day where I'm more than happy to crush a PR lol
I'll have to try that!