Smart Powders

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up some Agmatine and COP real cheap. G2G in everyones opinion?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
If you are asking about the reputation of the company, they are legit. I have ordered from them before and have used many SP branded supplements. I like their Noopept and bulk unflavored BCAA. I believe the owner also owns Scivation and Primaforce.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I was aware of the brand affiliations. Just looking for some personal experiences. Good or bad.

jaakonpallo

Awards
I did the baking soda test with COP few years back and it worked...kinda..did not "foam" the way it should have(similar to vids posted) but there was something happening...
Their bulk l- theanine was far inferior to Suntheanine..huge difference there.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
have ordered countless times from sp over the past 10 or so years, dating back to when they had the black and green slimey kind of website layout when i believe they were called bulk powders or something.

the products from their own line are generally good with some exceptions where i noted inferior quality. a lot of the primaforce products can be found as exactly the same products under the sp line, but at a much cheaper cost due to the owner's affiliations with primaforce, as someone already mentioned.

unfortunately they have dropped the ball over the past year or so: i have frequently received orders with items missing and/or items i never ordered, their customer service is not what it used to be either. but i mmust say that in the end i always got everything sorted with them, despite the hassles, aqnd they eventually replied and sent the proper items with free shipping and i kept the items i never ordered, too

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are pretty good. Shipping was a little expensive last time I ordered from them. Their store brand protein is pretty good too.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
They are pretty good. Shipping was a little expensive last time I ordered from them. Their store brand protein is pretty good too.
That's funny they actually have great rates to Canada

I always liked their bulks and service

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
multiple people noticed inferior quality with some products yet theyre good to go. not sure if srs.

AnthroLats

Awards
Service has dropped in the past year. Emails almost never get a response unless you're real lucky, but that being said I've never had any real problems with them until recently.

Waiting on an order to ship which is 3 weeks back though. First major hiccup. Apparently the powders out of stock, but I had to ask to find out.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Everything I have ordered from them for the past 5 years has been good but some products have had short code dates, shorter than the same type of product but from another manufacturer.