Benefits to an AI for non-AAS user?

clown007

clown007

Awards
Just wondering if there is any benefit for someone to take an AI (like Erase or Formestane) if not cycling?

Trying to understand the extent to which different compounds could be effective for me if I am not cycling AAS or prohormones.

I am currently taking Trib, DAA, creatine and will be starting Epicathechin and Ara.

Is there benefits to using an AI to decrease estrogen even if not taking AAS?

Thanks and sorry if this is redundant,

Clown

hide83

Awards
The only benefit I get off cycle is that they dry me out and give me a harder more vascular appearance.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes they're very beneficial for someone who doesn't want to use anabolics. They do dry you out, make you harder and more vascular as well. They're great in any scenario. ABE an erase make a great recomp or bulk. I often use an ai towards the end of a cut as well-Really help me have a very dry hard look. Both inhibit e and erase are great ones still available at strong. Unfortunately formestane was recently banned

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of benefits.

What would you want out of an AI is the question?

clown007

clown007

Awards
I'm looking to shed some body fat while maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible.

At 38, I'm looking for anything that will help keep the muscle I have while getting rid of unwanted fat (particularly abdominal- which is where I seem to store almost all of it).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm looking to shed some body fat while maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible. At 38, I'm looking for anything that will help keep the muscle I have while getting rid of unwanted fat (particularly abdominal- which is where I seem to store almost all of it).
An AI is a good fit then IMO

I say go for it, on top of a good diet and training

clown007

clown007

Awards
Thanks for the great feedback everyone!

Would anyone know whether Erase, Erase Pro, Elimistane... can be shipped to Canada?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the great feedback everyone! Would anyone know whether Erase, Erase Pro, Elimistane... can be shipped to Canada?
All can, I am in Ontario :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might check out SNS Inhibit-E as well. It's not available at Orbit, but you can find some good deals through priceplow :)

Inhibit-E is only 19.99 at Nutraplanet :)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
If recomping/cutting it will harden you up like crazy. You can stack it with daa and trib that you are already taking.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if there is any benefit for someone to take an AI (like Erase or Formestane) if not cycling?

Trying to understand the extent to which different compounds could be effective for me if I am not cycling AAS or prohormones.

I am currently taking Trib, DAA, creatine and will be starting Epicathechin and Ara.

Is there benefits to using an AI to decrease estrogen even if not taking AAS?

Thanks and sorry if this is redundant,

Clown
If youre using DAA often, I always recommend an AI and l dopa product to combat the rise in Estrogen and Prolactin that may accompany it. Inhibit E and Inhibit P do just that.

If just looking to lose fat, then id say go with a fat burner over an AI or use them together. An AI wont dry you out if you have a bit of fat floating around but if you have a bit more fat, then you tend to convert a bit more testosterone to estrogen so using an AI can lower how much test you convert.

Inhibit E or the new Erase would be good choices as they focus on lowering E2 whilst also helping with fat loss so you get an all round E2 management supplement

clown007

clown007

Awards
Anyone know if Inhibit-E can be shipped to Canada?
Don't want to lose it to customs at the border!

I'm going to be taking Myosynergy and X-Factor as well, so I will definitely try to also get the Inhibit-E to go along with it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone know if Inhibit-E can be shipped to Canada? Don't want to lose it to customs at the border! I'm going to be taking Myosynergy and X-Factor as well, so I will definitely try to also get the Inhibit-E to go along with it.
All of the things mentioned are fine

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know if Inhibit-E can be shipped to Canada?
Don't want to lose it to customs at the border!

I'm going to be taking Myosynergy and X-Factor as well, so I will definitely try to also get the Inhibit-E to go along with it.
Shouldnt be a problem as I can get it here no problem (New Zealand) and we have a lot of rules around supplement importation.

But maybe someone in canada can chime in

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO I would not waste money on any of the OTC products. AI's can increase free testosterone and they are proven to in medical literature.

Research Anastrozole (arimadex) and Letrozole (Femara) to name a couple. They are even cheaper than the OTC products and can be found at a reputable RC retailor.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
IMHO I would not waste money on any of the OTC products. AI's can increase free testosterone and they are proven to in medical literature.

Research Anastrozole (arimadex) and Letrozole (Femara) to name a couple. They are even cheaper than the OTC products and can be found at a reputable RC retailor.
Ouch RC use without AAS?

The idea is to control estrogen, not tank it. Letro is potent and I would only suggest it for gyno reversal protocols. Arimadex, better than letro but still potent for use without AAS.

JIMO though.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Agree with driven here. Orbit nutrition has great deals on PES erase an erase pro!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ouch RC use without AAS? The idea is to control estrogen, not tank it. Letro is potent and I would only suggest it for gyno reversal protocols. Arimadex, better than letro but still potent for use without AAS. JIMO though.
My thoughts too.

And most OTC AIs include other beneficial things (often for cutting) these days so its a double bonus is some cases

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch RC use without AAS?

The idea is to control estrogen, not tank it. Letro is potent and I would only suggest it for gyno reversal protocols. Arimadex, better than letro but still potent for use without AAS.

JIMO though.
obviously dose either appropriately!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Sorry Driven- looking back I see you answered my Canada shipping question- we both are in Ontario!

Thanks again!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
The only benefit I get off cycle is that they dry me out and give me a harder more vascular appearance.
and lower energy levels, acky joints and depression...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sorry Driven- looking back I see you answered my Canada shipping question- we both are in Ontario! Thanks again!
Np brother where at?

clown007

clown007

Awards
The big T.O.
You?

clown007

clown007

Awards
So Elimistane is a pro-hormone? And it'll be ok to ship to Canada?
I'm trying to debate between Elimistane and Erase Pro.
Favourites?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So Elimistane is a pro-hormone? And it'll be ok to ship to Canada? I'm trying to debate between Elimistane and Erase Pro. Favourites?
Both are natural

As a solo product I give the edge to Epro

As a quick acting AI elimistane maybe

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Natural? perhaps the new erase pro, but I do not think the elimistane since it contains Arimistane, or am I wrong?
erase new formula contains Abieta which is an herbal extract, but the elimistane not think it's quite natural ..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Natural? perhaps the new erase pro, but I do not think the elimistane since it contains Arimistane, or am I wrong? erase new formula contains Abieta which is an herbal extract, but the elimistane not think it's quite natural ..
Armistane is not considered unnatural

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

avega17

Awards
  • Established
If youre using DAA often, I always recommend an AI and l dopa product to combat the rise in Estrogen and Prolactin that may accompany it. Inhibit E and Inhibit P do just that. If just looking to lose fat, then id say go with a fat burner over an AI or use them together. An AI wont dry you out if you have a bit of fat floating around but if you have a bit more fat, then you tend to convert a bit more testosterone to estrogen so using an AI can lower how much test you convert. Inhibit E or the new Erase would be good choices as they focus on lowering E2 whilst also helping with fat loss so you get an all round E2 management supplement
Benefits of EP on someone recomping around 16-20%?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Benefits of EP on someone recomping around 16-20%?
Mostly to control estrogen. Higher bf% people tend to convert more test to estro so this will help minimise that process

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I live near Toronto as well. Don't worry about shipping on any of these products, they won't get seized by customs. Worst case is you I'll get charged duty fees lol.

I would also consider Olympus Labs Elim1nate. It's a straight up EP product. What's nice about it is you get 25mg per cap so you can control dosage a little better than some other products and adjust depending on your tolerance.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Can we talk about estrogen and prolactin being too low? Someone said it above, and you can add poor lipid profiles and libido loss. We all need some estrogen *and* prolactin. Without blood tests or overt physiological signs, you are totally guessing and may be doing more harm than good IMO. But yeah, Aromasin (Exemestane) would be my choice - it doesn't crush.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without blood tests or overt physiological signs, you are totally guessing and may be doing more harm than good IMO.
If this were a prerequisite there would be no market. Product pimping trumps data every day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Can we talk about estrogen and prolactin being too low? Someone said it above, and you can add poor lipid profiles and libido loss. We all need some estrogen *and* prolactin. Without blood tests or overt physiological signs, you are totally guessing and may be doing more harm than good IMO. But yeah, Aromasin (Exemestane) would be my choice - it doesn't crush.
But you also dont want too much. It would be far more ideal if everyone got blood tests to determine if they needed it, but the reality of 99% of consumers is that they will never have a blood test unless they needed it.

Both crushed Estrogen and Prolactin are not ideal - but DAA can convert to both and prolactin induced gyno does occur with its use.

The only times I consider an AI a useful tool is in conjunction with a test booster, at elevated bodyfat, or at older age. You can look up Estrogen Aromatization and Body mass data rather easily to see where the reasoning comes from.

In reality, people will not get bloods to determine such things. Its just not realistic

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In reality, people will not get bloods to determine such things. Its just not realistic
Reality is that an estradiol test is cheaper than some of the OTC products being recommended.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
What's the ideal dosage to run Leto on a cycle, let's just say dmz and tren td.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Letro is not to be toyed with. Unless you are a heavy aromatizer and/or on very high doses of aromatizing anabolics or have gyno you'd be better suited with something less potent.

For example TRT 200mg of test with .25mg/w had me at mid-range estradiol. That's one tenth 2.5mg!!! Makes it cheap but one needs to be very careful!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Reality is that an estradiol test is cheaper than some of the OTC products being recommended.
Perhaps. But which is more likely: a person going in for a blood test or buying a supplemwnt