What to try next

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
What's up guys, almost finished my 8 week run of the OG ABE and was curious what to try next? I went from about 210 to 203ish. Could be from change of diet but I do have to say that the pumps while on ABE+alphamine were great. Saw a significant leaning effect, the cut between my delts and traps has become ridiculous. I'm impressed. Had a libido spike about 1-2 weeks in and then it subsided. Really want something that will give me some more muscle fullness, ArA maybe? What else to continue recomp/cutting

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA would be an awesome choice. X-Gels are a great deal :) I believe they are $39.99 a bottle at Nutraplanet.

Check out our Facebook page for more deals.

Have you ever tried Growth Factor XT?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's up guys, almost finished my 8 week run of the OG ABE and was curious what to try next? I went from about 210 to 203ish. Could be from change of diet but I do have to say that the pumps while on ABE+alphamine were great. Saw a significant leaning effect, the cut between my delts and traps has become ridiculous. I'm impressed. Had a libido spike about 1-2 weeks in and then it subsided. Really want something that will give me some more muscle fullness, ArA maybe? What else to continue recomp/cutting
ArA is a solid choice to try next. Quite a few people speak highly of stacking AnaBeta Elite and ArA together, so you can try them individually and possibly stack them together in the future.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
What exactly will ArA do for me? All I remember hearing about it is increased DOMS which I'm no eager to experience haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What exactly will ArA do for me? All I remember hearing about it is increased DOMS which I'm no eager to experience haha
ARA is a great natural anabolic enhancing muscle growth, strength, and more.

Highly recommend reading an info page on it It can increase DOMS but this is from performing better in the gym typically (more weight or reps)
From what we see commonly, and does not affect everyone

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ARA is a great natural anabolic enhancing muscle growth, strength, and more.

Highly recommend reading an info page on it It can increase DOMS but this is from performing better in the gym typically (more weight or reps)
From what we see commonly, and does not affect everyone
I recommend xgels and conqu3r. Best natty stack I've tried to date. Growth Factor Xt and Inhibit E was a close second.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Where the best place to find x-gels for cheap?
And how fast does the stuff kick in, not sure if I need 1 or 2 bottles

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get nasty ass burps while using xgels? The taste of the gels would come up and almost give me heartburn. They were sns btw

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would personally recommend x gels. Taken pre workout you'll get some awesome muscle pump and fullness. You can check out Strong Supplement Shop for x-gels!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Ditto with this, it's product of the month for a reason! It would fit in perfectly after the run you just had
I watched a video on it and couldn't stop laughing. The "sponsor" implied a 100% increase in body weight since studies showed a 5% increase and this has a "20:1" ratio. I think ill stray from companies that pay for their product to be the months best lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many bottles are needed for a cycle
If you are asking about X-Gels, it depends on how you dose it. Most people do 1-1.5 grams pre-workout on training days only.

For example, one bottle contains 100 softgels at 250 mg each. Typically people do a 50 workout day cycle.

So 4 X-Gels each workout day would last you for 50 workout days at 1g per workout day. Two bottles.

If you go for 1.5 per workout day, you would need three bottles.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
So $100 for something that doesn't net huge results? Not too sure about it now lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So $100 for something that doesn't net huge results? Not too sure about it now lol
As someone earlier said, it would only be $68 bucks for two bottles on that deal of the day special. I'd start at just 1g per workout day to see how you respond.

I personally saw some recomposition, along with strength and added fullness/vascularity.

Myokemist

Awards
I watched a video on it and couldn't stop laughing. The "sponsor" implied a 100% increase in body weight since studies showed a 5% increase and this has a "20:1" ratio. I think ill stray from companies that pay for their product to be the months best lol
Damn! Our product doubles body weight in a month?! Curious where you got that info and what video.

As for paying, by all means, ask SR if they take money for their monthly awards. Yes, we are a board sponsor (as we are here), but that's as far as payments go with their site. Otherwise, I'm sure Musclepharm would be #1 in everything on there.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Some goober that's clearly juicing on YouTube. He didn't even know how to properly pronounce the ingredients. Cmon now how can anyone take that serious

Myokemist

Awards
If it's the "sponsored athlete" I think you are referring to, he's no longer affiliated with us.

As I'm sure you can see why...lol. I'd weigh 430lbs if Mag met those claims!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know many have ran Alphamax + ARA with fantastic results and seeing that your trying to continue your recomp/cut, Alphamax would make a perfect product for that. It has full doses of 95% Forskolin which will help with leaning out, and increase lean body mass while also containing full dose of arimistane, creating a harder more vascular look. Ofcourse there is also Divnall and L-DOPA which should make retaining muscle mass a bit easier while leaning out!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you want to hear someone speaking intelligently you can catch my SuppTalk radio interview for Athletix Ergonine

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I think I need to wait a month before continuing more arimistane and F95

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
If you want to hear someone speaking intelligently you can catch my SuppTalk radio interview for Athletix Ergonine
that was you? you did a great job man!

I thought Brandon's was great as well, good outlet for brands and consumers to hear a brands voice

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that Magnitropin is the real deal! My log is still up here and I have another 4 bottles in my stash. That's how impressed I was with the product

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
that was you? you did a great job man! I thought Brandon's was great as well, good outlet for brands and consumers to hear a brands voice
Lol yeah you didn't catch the accent?

Thanks brother

Didn't listen through his yet I should

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some goober that's clearly juicing on YouTube. He didn't even know how to properly pronounce the ingredients. Cmon now how can anyone take that serious
Link to the video hahah?!?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm referring to the older anabeta elite that has f95+arimistane
Got it! Yea i dont remember, but i dont think its arimistane, i think its 5-AT, which helps to control cortisol.

Should be good to go with arimistane but i prob, wouldnt run the forskolin 95 longer then 12 weeks.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I don't have enough posts to post the link apparently, it's some dude named Kevin. Kevin seems nice, just not very educated to say the least.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have enough posts to post the link apparently, it's some dude named Kevin. Kevin seems nice, just not very educated to say the least.
LOL. Yeah I noticed that you have to have 5,000 posts now to post links :eek:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many bottles are needed for a cycle
Depends on how many days a week you're going to dose and at what dosage.

I usually run 3-4 bottles and that gets me 50 days or dosing (workout days only) 6 days a week at 1.5 grams.

You could start at 1 gram or 1.5 grams (amount used in study) and dose 4 times a week. I believe dosing at 1 gram 4 times a week, two bottles will get you 50 workout days.

Another option would be MyoSynergy and/ or Phosphatidic Acid.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else get nasty ass burps while using xgels? The taste of the gels would come up and almost give me heartburn. They were sns btw
I've never had those burps with any ArA product.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
theres a site that not a sponsor here that has them for 32.99... est price ive ever seen!

stack with abe or magnitropin and you'l "get ripped" ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theres a site that not a sponsor here that has them for 32.99... est price ive ever seen!

stack with abe or magnitropin and you'l "get ripped" ;)
^^^Check out the Serious Nutrition Solutions FB page :D

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I looked on the fb page and the company they tagged had it for $38

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Basically looking for the best muscle sparing supp, if there even is one

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Priceplow is a good way to compare prices fast

For ongoing sales ask reps of companies you are after

Or our signatures, with my code Ergonine is about 27.00 and comes with a free Analyzed supplement, Amentoflavone would be good here

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Basically looking for the best muscle sparing supp, if there even is one
Ergonine write up, read it :)

Almost every ingredient assists maintaining lean mass.

1.5g HICA is an awesome addition

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I would give Erase pro and XGELS / X Factor a go. or you could try Magnitropin or MyoSynergy with Alphadex and Elimistane, or Inhibit E. plenty of range to choose from now that would work well for what your wanting. you could even look into Analyzed supplements and there single product T boosters which are amazing, T Alatus and ChloroTest are my picks, both would go well alongside any of the supps i listed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know many have ran Alphamax + ARA with fantastic results and seeing that your trying to continue your recomp/cut, Alphamax would make a perfect product for that. It has full doses of 95% Forskolin which will help with leaning out, and increase lean body mass while also containing full dose of arimistane, creating a harder more vascular look. Ofcourse there is also Divnall and L-DOPA which should make retaining muscle mass a bit easier while leaning out!
This is my current stack. There are also two members running this stack in the supplement log section that seem to be having great results. You could run Alphamax at 4 weeks so you don't go more than 12 weeks with F95. I would start ArA at 1 gram and make your way to 1.5. Pumps are unreal.