Is Deisel Test pro-cycle causing Testicular Atrophy?

AaronG44

AaronG44

Awards
Ive been stacking DTP and DTH together. On training days ( 5 days per week ) I take 2 DTP in the AM, 1 DTH and 1 DTP 5 hours later then 2 DTP pre workout. On non training days I follow a similar schedule but do not take DTP. Ive been doing this for a couple weeks and I can say that DTH and DTP do work. I have more energy, Motivation, Intensity, Aggression, and im even getting leaner, but recently ive had a strange pain in my groin area and my testicles look like they have shrunk. Ive stopped taking DTP at the moment. Any advice or information regarding this subject would be appreciated.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't look like anything in either of those would cause suppression. Did you use anything before this?

TBH, I can't tell much about these supps. Huge prop blend.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ive been stacking DTP and DTH together. On training days ( 5 days per week ) I take 2 DTP in the AM, 1 DTH and 1 DTP 5 hours later then 2 DTP pre workout. On non training days I follow a similar schedule but do not take DTP. Ive been doing this for a couple weeks and I can say that DTH and DTP do work. I have more energy, Motivation, Intensity, Aggression, and im even getting leaner, but recently ive had a strange pain in my groin area and my testicles look like they have shrunk. Ive stopped taking DTP at the moment. Any advice or information regarding this subject would be appreciated.
Just seeing this, but what I know from the version of DIESEL TEST Procycle you are on DTPv1 and Hardcore (limited Edition), in the past if the dose you are taking is on the high end for your body, your nuts will tend to look like they are getting smaller, but your loads shouldn't be. I would guess a rise in free test would lead to less activity (steroidogenesis) in your Nuts, bigger nuts don't necessarily mean you are producing tons of hormones either because if I take a huge amount of Maca my nuts grow and I know Maca isnt going to boost test levels. Now if your nuts are shrinking and you also notice you are having smaller loads, you are for sure taking too much.

I was running a stack for about 5 years like that, but kinda reverse. 2 DTH Limited Edition AM, 2 Mid-Day, 2 or 3 Diesel Test Procycle preworkout. Non-workout days was just the 2 DTHLE 2x a day.

Now on DTP V2, I am just on 2 or 3 DTP/day. 4 is a little too much for me, no DTH with it. I'd run the stack above if you are still on DTP V1 and DT Limited Edition.

AaronG44

AaronG44

Awards
Thanks for the reply Chuck. I stopped taking DTP and DTH a couple weeks ago. Everything is fine and ill probably start back Monday. I love the products I just got a little worried. lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Chuck. I stopped taking DTP and DTH a couple weeks ago. Everything is fine and ill probably start back Monday. I love the products I just got a little worried. lol
Ok, well run them how I was running them...if you out and got to DIESEL TEST Procycle V2 (DTP V2), you won't need to add DTH, and the more you take the larger ur nuts will get thats for sure.

AaronG44

AaronG44

Awards
Hahaha thanks Chuck, ill have to check out DTP v2 when I finish my bottles of DTH and DTP.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;VcnUTyI9iJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcnUTyI9iJU[/video]