Cutler Nutrition King Phosphatidic acid based product

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hi all

Do any of you have an experience with this product, I have just started using it at 3 caps per day. 1 x with breakfast, 1x with my PWO X-Factor 4 softgels (1000mg ARA) and 1x with my pre bed meal.

Is it better to take all three on an empty stomach 45 mins pre workout with 4 X-Factor Soft-gels or keep them split through the day.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take them all together preworkout. PA works acutely and is activated by training. Danes can elaborate if need be.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, but i was wondering if there was a benefit because of all the other ingredients in this product.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take them all together preworkout. PA works acutely and is activated by training. Danes can elaborate if need be.
Thanks for suggesting,

Some studies are showing that you can take even 3 hours before workout but its much easier to take prior workout.
Scientists said it is working through extracellular means by converting to LPA Physical stressors such as exercise is needed to "release" those enzymes which are responsible for converting PA and PS to LPA which again activate mTOR.

-Take all caps before workout
-take 1500mg ArA (believe me it works better)
-enjoy your gains :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for suggesting,

Some studies are showing that you can take even 3 hours before workout but its much easier to take prior workout.
Scientists said it is working through extracellular means by converting to LPA Physical stressors such as exercise is needed to "release" those enzymes which are responsible for converting PA and PS to LPA which again activate mTOR.

You're talking about the study I referenced on another forum that measured PA and LPA levels from 1.5g PA after a 12-hour overnight fast, correct?
Here's from the study:
Plasma concentrations of PA peaked at 3 hours (+32%) after ingestion and stayed elevated even after 7 hours (+18%). LPA showed a bimodal absorption kinetic with peaks after 1 hour (+500%) and 3 hours (+264%), after almost dropping back to baseline levels after 2 hours.
and they concluded:
LPA and PA can be molecularly identified and measured. LPA, PA and LPA+PA plasma levels increase 30 min after ingestions, plateau at 1-3 hours and remain above baseline levels after 7 hours. This is the first case study showing that orally administered PA is bioavailable.
Considering that the PA was taken after a 12-hour overnight fast, it was at least 12 hours, and almost certainly at least a few more hours, since the subject was subject to any physical stressors such as exercise, yet LPA still seemed to increase, despite no apparent physical stressor. I don't know if more PA would have been converted to LPA after a stressor, but it seems that LPA was still increased with PA supplementation alone.

What do you think Danes?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're talking about the study I referenced on another forum that measured PA and LPA levels from 1.5g PA after a 12-hour overnight fast, correct?
Here's from the study:

and they concluded:

Considering that the PA was taken after a 12-hour overnight fast, it was at least 12 hours, and almost certainly at least a few more hours, since the subject was subject to any physical stressors such as exercise, yet LPA still seemed to increase, despite no apparent physical stressor. I don't know if more PA would have been converted to LPA after a stressor, but it seems that LPA was still increased with PA supplementation alone.

What do you think Danes?
Dr.jacob/jeffrey/jay said stressor played a important role for converting to LPA. .(like their said more PA would be beneficial.they said they have data supporting that).

So, I believe they mean stressors are needed for optimal convertion to LPA. get the most out of PA/PS.

"LPA showed a bimodal absorption kinetic with peaks after 1 hour (+500%) and 3 hours (+264%)"

Thats why I prefer my PA/PS prior workout.
So that means physical stressors such as training would optimize LPA convertion

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for suggesting,

Would there be a massive benefit of 1g (how much better is 1.5 for X-Gels, would this provide much more lean muscle gains, recommended dosage is 4 gels per day)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would there be a massive benefit of 1g (how much better is 1.5 for X-Gels, would this provide much more lean muscle gains, recommended dosage is 4 gels per day)
Thats the funny thing about x factor to me. They advertise the study at tampa done with 6 per day, 1.5 g, but only suggest 4 a day. Its obviously to make a greater selling point. 1.5 is the standard for ara. The study is quoted on all thier molecular nutrition writeups for x factor.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many of my friends saw huge difference from 1g to 1.5g. Some of then ran 2g.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats the funny thing about x factor to me. They advertise the study at tampa done with 6 per day, 1.5 g, but only suggest 4 a day. Its obviously to make a greater selling point. 1.5 is the standard for ara. The study is quoted on all thier molecular nutrition writeups for x factor.
Yes, the dose in the study was 1.5g and I see no point doing lower than that. If you have inflammation issues, then avoid it totaly

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, the dose in the study was 1.5g and I see no point doing lower than that. If you have inflammation issues, then avoid it totaly
Yes it made my joints hurt so bad ............

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
OP, are you using the original King or the new V2 version of King?

King works best when taken with food

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Bump I have just come to day 10 of X-Gels and King 1g ARA and 3 caps of king, i am gaining strength whilst in PCT and have a more full pumped appearance no DOMS to speak of, I have also just got another tub of 100 x-factor advanced should i take 2 of them to bump overall dosage up-to 1.5g for the remained of the run.

Also is the advanced version much better and is it OK to mix with standard.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bump I have just come to day 10 of X-Gels and King 1g ARA and 3 caps of king, i am gaining strength whilst in PCT and have a more full pumped appearance no DOMS to speak of, I have also just got another tub of 100 x-factor advanced should i take 2 of them to bump overall dosage up-to 1.5g for the remained of the run.

Also is the advanced version much better and is it OK to mix with standard.
I would think to keep them seperate, but im curious also because i have a bottle and a half x factor advanced and two bottle x factor for my upcoming run. I was told run advanced first but curious to see what people think

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
New Version 90 cap container
Your using the OG formula. Stick to 3 caps daily. Enjoy the muscle fullness and strength increase

Keep me posted on your thoughts when this run is complete

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Op have you tried all three caps pre workout on an empty stomach? When I take SL granuales pre workout my pump and muscle fullness is insane...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op have you tried all three caps pre workout on an empty stomach? When I take SL granuales pre workout my pump and muscle fullness is insane...
Impossible;) i tought SL was garbage ;) J/K :D

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
yeah i stack with x-factor glycerol and potassium nitrate, agmatine and have wicked pumps.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Thanks for suggesting,

I second the 1.5g of ArA pre-workout.....the difference between 1g and 1.5g is extremely noticeable for me.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Danes what do you think i should do? I have 145 caps xfa, 200 caps xf.
That's just over 50 days of dosing at 1.5g daily. Go through the XF first and finish with the XFA...if you get sore from it, the XFA which is supposed to limit the soreness, will help at the end of the run. That would be by personal recommendation.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's just over 50 days of dosing at 1.5g daily. Go through the XF first and finish with the XFA...if you get sore from it, the XFA which is supposed to limit the soreness, will help at the end of the run. That would be by personal recommendation.
Yea i actually figured that myself. I was gunna bump up the dose to 1.75 and split those 45 caps up evenly. Or run 2g of xfa towards the end. But suprisingly i heard the opposite as well in doing advanced first.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I'm not Senad (and obviously late with my reply) but 24 consecutive workouts at 6 per with the Advanced, a break, then 25 workouts at 8 per with the OG.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Yea i actually figured that myself. I was gunna bump up the dose to 1.75 and split those 45 caps up evenly. Or run 2g of xfa towards the end. But suprisingly i heard the opposite as well in doing advanced first.
I've heard some people have seen even more benefits from dosing at 2g but I personally noticed no real difference from 1.5 to 2.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas. How long of a break in between?
Long enough to feel the itch to run it again :D

If you split it like I suggested and used it in an overreaching phase, you'd know very well when to start over.

If you did 50 workouts straight I highly doubt you'd be making gains all 6-10 weeks because it is difficult to be overreaching consistently workout to workout for so long. That was the logic behind my suggestion :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you run 2 months, 2 months break would be good
I understand that. In the post machinehead said run xfa for 24 then a break, then xf at 2g for 25. Total 49 days. But im saying how long is the break between the two?

Lol trust me i have no problem not taking a break between hahah

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Long enough to feel the itch to run it again :D

If you split it like I suggested and used it in an overreaching phase, you'd know very well when to start over.

If you did 50 workouts straight I highly doubt you'd be making gains all 6-10 weeks because it is difficult to be overreaching consistently workout to workout for so long. That was the logic behind my suggestion :)
I got you, so basically like a d load in between.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes what do you think i should do? I have 145 caps xfa, 200 caps xf.
345 caps ArA..

Do like this
6 caps of XFA every day , when empty contnue with XF 6 caps at day.

345 caps, 6 caps at day eill give you 57.5 days (almost 2 months)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but you know your body better. You can do what Danes suggested also if you are more of a volume guy. I'm a power/strength guy so I don't think linearly :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
345 caps ArA..

Do like this
6 caps of XFA every day , when empty contnue with XF 6 caps at day.

345 caps, 6 caps at day eill give you 57.5 days (almost 2 months)
That def works brother!!!! Perfect

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, but you know your body better. You can do what Danes suggested also if you are more of a volume guy. I'm a power/strength guy so I don't think linearly :)
You know i try to do both, but my volume is absurd...

Hi my name is empire and Im an iron addict lol

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Great, do what Danes suggested. And, please, drop at least a line to tell us your impressions, we are addicts too :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great, do what Danes suggested. And, please, drop at least a line to tell us your impressions, we are addicts too :)
Yea i def will. I think im going to start next month. PA ARA Glycerol and Alcar. I will do a log and link you guys

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for information on stacking King with Mag and X-Gels. Starting second bottle of Mag today, workout 16 on xgels, and just cracked first bottle of King. For training day tomorrow can I add (2) King with the usual 3 mag / 4 x-gels preworkout?