Epicatechin on cycle?

Big ian

Awards
Anyone actually use this stuff whilst on cycle? I always hear of it being use whilst natty and it sounds reasonably effective but surely this stuff should be dynamite on cycle to help the gear do its thing?

I've never actually heard of a first hand account of it bein used this way as far as i can remember? If you have did you feel it was worth it? Particularly if you've been doing this a while and stuck at a bit of a plateu muscle wise?

Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not so sure it would provide anything over the steroids I mean from what I gathered most people were seeing a leaning effect with better recovery.. (which is about the same as ecdy) therefor I would think this would be better used during the post cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree. I would maybe add like follidrone or something post cycle but idk about on cycle.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
PCT for sure. All natural anabolics should be used during a time where you don't have the edge of non natural anabolics to aid in muscle retention and growth.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Save it for pct, IIRC it should also help with lipid profile a bit, but the endurance would be most helpful when glycogen stores go down

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Good answers above. I was going to say save it for pct as well because you are going to need all the help you can get to have a successful pct.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Big ian

Awards
My thinking was that lowering myostatin whilst on a cycle would mean more room for growth without plateus?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thinking was that lowering myostatin whilst on a cycle would mean more room for growth without plateus?
You should have no issues gaining on cycle. I don't think Epi is going to make that big of a difference.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone actually use this stuff whilst on cycle? I always hear of it being use whilst natty and it sounds reasonably effective but surely this stuff should be dynamite on cycle to help the gear do its thing?

I've never actually heard of a first hand account of it bein used this way as far as i can remember? If you have did you feel it was worth it? Particularly if you've been doing this a while and stuck at a bit of a plateu muscle wise?

Thanks
Majority of the testers when it was first released were on heavy AAS cycles.

Big ian

Awards
You should have no issues gaining on cycle. I don't think Epi is going to make that big of a difference.
Once you've been using gear for several years though you cant just keep gaining like your first cycle, otherwise there would be thousands of big ramy's around. Thought this would bring something else to the table along with gear?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
If you have money to run it on and after the cycle do it!
On Cycle:
-increased endurance
-a good antioxidant
-could actually lower BP
-decreasing LDL
++++ great health benefits

PCT:
-N.O boosting properties leading to better pumps,endurance etc
-antioxidant
-lowering BP,LDL and much more

If I needed to pick just one of those options (on cycle or during PCT) then PCT would be my choice (the pumps,better work capacity,endurance etc after a cycle is BIG bonus) , but like I said, I would use it on cycle and while on PCT

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran follidrone on cycle but this winter I'll stack it with dmz/trest or Msten/lgd/epiandro

I just get mad endurance on follidrone that I can say my work load is lacking when I ran dmz. So if I stack the two, I'm hoping for an insane amount of workload. Maybe gain more this time compared to my last cycle.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of our reps is currently running a log Dma378

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of our reps is currently running a log Dma378
I just added Ep1c to my 16 week Test Cyp cycle. Also running DMZ as a 4 week kicker.

Anyone interested in following to see results from using Epicatechin on cycle, come check it out.

DMA's Never Satisfied Training Log in the Training Forum Workout Logs. (Just found out we now need 5000 posts to post links??)

It's not a log dedicated just to that, it's my daily log. But the cycle is 2.5 weeks in right now. Just added the Ep1c last Friday. OG version. Will be the new Ep1c Unleashed starting next week or so. And run the duration of the cycle and pct.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once you've been using gear for several years though you cant just keep gaining like your first cycle, otherwise there would be thousands of big ramy's around. Thought this would bring something else to the table along with gear?
My first cycle was actually really disappointing but after that I've had several successful cycles gaining 15-22lbs per run. How many have you taken?

Big ian

Awards
My first cycle was actually really disappointing but after that I've had several successful cycles gaining 15-22lbs per run. How many have you taken?
Christ knows mate, been training 20 years and been cycling gear on and off for about 16 of them with a 3-4yr blast and cruise that ended september 2014 and still clean currently. How about you?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Christ knows mate, been training 20 years and been cycling gear on and off for about 16 of them with a 3-4yr blast and cruise that ended september 2014 and still clean currently. How about you?
8 years in the gym and probably 4 cycles

Big ian

Awards
8 years in the gym and probably 4 cycles
See i reckon ive probably done upwards of 60 cycles and thats a conservative estimate as i had a time when i was really into short bulking cycles of 2-4 weeks of short esters and orals with say 4wks break inbetween. If i put on even 5lbs a cycle without losing anything post cycle i'd be the biggest human on this planet by a long way.

I was thinking maybe myostatin inhibition would help in releasing new growth levels whilst on, hence my post.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See i reckon ive probably done upwards of 60 cycles and thats a conservative estimate as i had a time when i was really into short bulking cycles of 2-4 weeks of short esters and orals with say 4wks break inbetween. If i put on even 5lbs a cycle without losing anything post cycle i'd be the biggest human on this planet by a long way.

I was thinking maybe myostatin inhibition would help in releasing new growth levels whilst on, hence my post.
If you are taking Epicatechin for myostatin inhibition then you will be disapointed.

Even injecting real Follistatin would be pretty disapointing. There are other factors which are very important! (TBG-beta,Decorin etc)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are taking Epicatechin for myostatin inhibition then you will be disapointed.

Even injecting real Follistatin would be pretty disapointing. There are other factors which are very important! (TBG-beta,Decorin etc)
Yeah I think his best bet is to try to keep his gains through PCT and beyond. Health wise it would be great to take at any point.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just added Ep1c to my 16 week Test Cyp cycle. Also running DMZ as a 4 week kicker.

Anyone interested in following to see results from using Epicatechin on cycle, come check it out.

DMA's Never Satisfied Training Log in the Training Forum Workout Logs. (Just found out we now need 5000 posts to post links??)

It's not a log dedicated just to that, it's my daily log. But the cycle is 2.5 weeks in right now. Just added the Ep1c last Friday. OG version. Will be the new Ep1c Unleashed starting next week or so. And run the duration of the cycle and pct.
Awesome. Full release not long after that?

Big ian

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys, will have a shot of it in my next pct and see how i go