Forskolin

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Iv noticed its out of stock on nutra - is it just a back order or did it get pulled?

Forskolin 95 that is

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure it's temporary but you can find f-95 other places if you google.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
F95 is still free with Ergonine but gone very very soon

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Analyzed or Komodo F95 you can probably grab.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only if your looking to purchase Ergonine.
Which I hope most people are doing based on the price and profile.

It's a win win.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the price of f-95 alone is justified by spending to few extra dollars to get e9 with it too. Plus you could trade/sell e9 to almost anyone on this site if you don't plan on using it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm NOT commenting on quality, reputation, etc... I wouldn't buy some Dr. Oz brand off Amazon, but....

*Assuming actual content/extract quality*, what is the difference between 20% of 250mg vs 95% of 50mg? Is it just the avoidance of having to consume extra garbage? Or is there some data that 95% does what 20% can't?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm NOT commenting on quality, reputation, etc... I wouldn't buy some Dr. Oz brand off Amazon, but....

*Assuming actual content/extract quality*, what is the difference between 20% of 250mg vs 95% of 50mg? Is it just the avoidance of having to consume extra garbage? Or is there some data that 95% does what 20% can't?
There is a bunch of anecdotal data on here that suggest the lower percent extracts result in a higher probability of getting GI upset/distress after use.

Most people find the 95% extract is A LOT easier on their stomach.

As for other constituents in the plant and what their effect is, I am not sure.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a bunch of anecdotal data on here that suggest the lower percent extracts result in a higher probability of getting GI upset/distress after use.

Most people find the 95% extract is A LOT easier on their stomach.

As for other constituents in the plant and what their effect is, I am not sure.
^^This is the primary reason to get F95. As far as effects (fat loss, etc.) I think that as long as you get the recommended dosage of Forskolin (regardless of % extract), you should see the effects. One of the studies, if I recall correctly, used 250mg of a 10% extract twice per day.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I don't think any real difference exists personally. Maybe a bit of anecdotal evidence that 95% is less harsh on the stomach, but a ton of people who will report it isn't. I use F-95 from Komodo, but I've used from Nimbus and Analyzed as well. All three gave me GI distress. If you get gi distress from forskolin at lower extracts don't be surprised if you get it just as much from the higher ones.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think any real difference exists personally. Maybe a bit of anecdotal evidence that 95% is less harsh on the stomach, but a ton of people who will report it isn't. I use F-95 from Komodo, but I've used from Nimbus and Analyzed as well. All three gave me GI distress. If you get gi distress from forskolin at lower extracts don't be surprised if you get it just as much from the higher ones.
Do you tend to have a fairly sensitive GI though? Some of us, myself included, have a pretty low threshold on what our GI will tolerate, but I think most will see a difference. I've never tried any percentage other than the 95% with no issues, so I can't personally compare, but know that I've seen differences in other products such as low-grade proteins vs better quality ones.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you tend to have a fairly sensitive GI though? Some of us, myself included, have a pretty low threshold on what our GI will tolerate, but I think most will see a difference. I've never tried any percentage other than the 95% with no issues, so I can't personally compare, but know that I've seen differences in other products such as low-grade proteins vs better quality ones.
I don't have a sensitive GI. Forskolin is the only thing that gets to me. And it gets to me (and many others) at any extract. I still use F-95 because the quality is high, but a whole lot of people are going to tell you that the idea that stomach sides are going to be gone with it is a myth.

It seems like some people are going to get GI issues with Forskolin and some people aren't. If you do get GI issues it's quite likely you are going to get them with any extract as long as the dose equivalency is the same. I'm basing this on the numerous threads across the internet where people talk about getting GI sides from Forskolin no matter what the extract percentage.

Like I said though I use F-95 a ton.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im personally sticking with f95 from now on...tried a forslean 10% extract and results were meh, tried forslean 95% extract and wow big difference. also experienced mild stomach discomfort with the latter (tho I dosed both runs at 100mg active /day).

there could well have been other variables at play with both runs, maybe 'technically' there is no effective difference between extracts if they dosed at the same quantities *shrug* but i found better results with higher extract