Pre Workout Recommendation

Mongoose6401

Awards
I'm somewhat of a stim junkie and looking for some potent pre workout suggestions. Preferably something with amp citrate and some kind of nootropic to help get me that "in the zone" feeling. I have tried Blackstone Labs angel dust and was pretty satisfied. Just looking for other alternatives. Any ideas? Thanks for the help.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I'm somewhat of a stim junkie and looking for some potent pre workout suggestions. Preferably something with amp citrate and some kind of nootropic to help get me that "in the zone" feeling. I have tried Blackstone Labs angel dust and was pretty satisfied. Just looking for other alternatives. Any ideas? Thanks for the help.
Try LGI Fully Loaded stacked with Giant Sports Giant pump, this is my best stack to date.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like HyperMax would be right up your alley! I am also a stim junkie, but only need 1.5 scoops of HyperMax. Most users report they only need 1 scoop. That is how potent it is.

HyperMax contains Choline which is associated with many functions including (but not limited to) memory, attention, and muscle control. That will help you with your goal of getting "in the zone." I know my focus is laser like.The Rauwolfia will also assist in that laser like focus. HyperMax also contains Amp-Citrate which you are looking for.

In addition, with these ingredients that help with focus and clean energy, HyperMax contains 1g of Glycerol, a standard 500mg of Agmatine, and a full 200mg dose of Norvaline, which all help with getting that pump most people look for.

Not only do you get the focus, clean energy, and intensity, but you also get a nice pump complex. HyperMax is an all in one for stim junkies. Potent on the stims and delivers the pump.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LGI Fully loaded Amplified edition. Much better than Stimul8 which is just a bunch of stims thrown together haphazardly.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Definitely Hypermax or Stimul8 both would give that strong stim you're looking for.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started combining STIMUL8 with BSL Hype a couple of weeks ago and friggin' love it!

made2last

Awards
Bronkaid, $15 for 60 tabs, and half a tab will do u good for a while

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
It sounds like HyperMax would be right up your alley! I am also a stim junkie, but only need 1.5 scoops of HyperMax. Most users report they only need 1 scoop. That is how potent it is.

HyperMax contains Choline which is associated with many functions including (but not limited to) memory, attention, and muscle control. That will help you with your goal of getting "in the zone." I know my focus is laser like.The Rauwolfia will also assist in that laser like focus. HyperMax also contains Amp-Citrate which you are looking for.

In addition, with these ingredients that help with focus and clean energy, HyperMax contains 1g of Glycerol, a standard 500mg of Agmatine, and a full 200mg dose of Norvaline, which all help with getting that pump most people look for.

Not only do you get the focus, clean energy, and intensity, but you also get a nice pump complex. HyperMax is an all in one for stim junkies. Potent on the stims and delivers the pump.
Not even going to fight with this. I absolutely love Wyked 2.1 but hyper max is no joke in the stim department. I still can't touch more than half a scoop of this stuff!

Mongoose6401

Awards
Thanks for all the suggestions. I want to try them all lol. Hypermax, stimul8, fully loaded seem pretty popular. Think I'm going to get myself an Easter stimulant spending spree present. I'm going to have to pick up some non stim pre's for when I burn out my adrenal glands

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Thanks for all the suggestions. I want to try them all lol. Hypermax, stimul8, fully loaded seem pretty popular. Think I'm going to get myself an Easter stimulant spending spree present. I'm going to have to pick up some non stim pre's for when I burn out my adrenal glands
When your ready mind and muscle will be there with nocturnus!

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
HyperMax is great. One scoop does it for me.
I like Mesomorph too but it makes me crash later.
I have the White Flood/Green Magnitude deal - still undecided at this point how I feel about it.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8, Stimaholic, Ferox and Ready4War are all high stimulant based. Nothing but stimulants but add in Ergonine to make up for this.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a lot of people can make a tub of stimul8 last for like 2-3 months its so strong

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a lot of people can make a tub of stimul8 last for like 2-3 months its so strong
Yup. Wife and I still have the same tub we opened in before the first of the year.

Mongoose6401

Awards
All great ideas. That's why I love this forum a bunch of meat heads who understand me. And I mean that in a positive way. People who understand lifting, diet, and training not just a bunch of broscience bs. Think I'm going to do a sampler and get a few months worth of stims. Thanks for the nocturnus and hype suggestions as well as I will need to occasionally take a break from all these stims and those sound like great options! Pumped to start getting after it. Can't wait until a few more weeks when I finish my anabeta elite and start my ostarine cycle followed by a halo/epi andro cutter. Time to get shredded.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the Hypermax love.

1-1.5 scoops is still plenty for me too.

Paulyd97

Awards
I'm a major stim junkie as well. I have tried many pre workouts from C4 too Ronnie Coleman Too Bullnox,etc.... Probably over 15 different pre workouts. None have worked as best as NANO VAPOR. The ingredient profile is amazing. Has a great dose of caffeine, citrulline, and many other goodies. It is the best and most effective and complete pre workout on the market. I am not a rep but that is my experience. It is ONLY for this that tolerate caffeine well or are Stim junkies, I take the max serving of 3 scoops and love it

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a major stim junkie as well. I have tried many pre workouts from C4 too Ronnie Coleman Too Bullnox,etc.... Probably over 15 different pre workouts. None have worked as best as NANO VAPOR. The ingredient profile is amazing. Has a great dose of caffeine, citrulline, and many other goodies. It is the best and most effective and complete pre workout on the market. I am not a rep but that is my experience. It is ONLY for this that tolerate caffeine well or are Stim junkies, I take the max serving of 3 scoops and love it
OK..

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does a container last you then?

Paulyd97

Awards
Because three scoops has the clinically studied dosages that work. The only reason they put three as the max is because of the caffeine content. Some people can't handle the 390mg of caffeine. The product also had 8grams of citrulline,5 grams of creatine, 150mg l-theanine, 3.2 grams of beta alanine, 2.5 grams of betaine anhydrous (TMG), 75mg of yohimbe extract, 3.0 grams of L-aspartic acid and 4.5 grams of taurine!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Because three scoops has the clinically studied dosages that work. The only reason they put three as the max is because of the caffeine content. Some people can't handle the 390mg of caffeine. The product also had 8grams of citrulline,5 grams of creatine, 150mg l-theanine, 3.2 grams of beta alanine, 2.5 grams of betaine anhydrous (TMG), 75mg of yohimbe extract, 3.0 grams of L-aspartic acid and 4.5 grams of taurine!
The issue is not the ingredients used, but the scoops required to get to effective doses of them. I can find a lot of well dosed ingredients if I triple dose everything but that doesn't make it a good product.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well at least it's formulated better than Stimul8.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also pick up Adrenosurge or something similar. I have read good things and picked up a bottle for when come off HyperMax, which I think might be soon :(

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Nitramine, Hyde and hypermax for some good preworkouts

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Want something close to the OG craze? Pick up psychotic by insane labz...

made2last

Awards
The Chinese have used ephedra for years, as long as I can get Bronkaid that contains ephedra I'll never buy a overpriced energy powder. if anything I'll get some "diet" pills for an energy boost since it won't have any sugar or worse, fake sugars. I've used PWOs for years and I have no idea wtf the long list of ingredients are except for a few.

Mongoose6401

Awards
The Chinese have used ephedra for years, as long as I can get Bronkaid that contains ephedra I'll never buy a overpriced energy powder. if anything I'll get some "diet" pills for an energy boost since it won't have any sugar or worse, fake sugars.
Yea I hear you. I use primatene myself for ephedra. I just am pretty stim tolerant and after 2 or 3 days no longer get quite the same boost from ephedra. Looking for other sources since I only like to use ec/eca stack no more than 3 weeks at a time.

made2last

Awards
Yep, there's a few things I don't like about the ephedra is the quick tolerance build up, and the fact that it has guaifenessin, I believe the guaifenessin has a sedative effect if I remember correctly. have you tried Bronkaid? I read that hcl (primatene) was stronger than sulfate (bronkaid) but imo Bronkaid was more effective, I'm aware that it takes 2 primatene to get the same amount of ephedra in 1 bronkaid tab, but when I take time off and come back, a half bronkaid still has a good kick. Synedrex also works well, I made the mistake of taking a whole capsule TN e 1st time, and my heart was pounding and had trouble falling asleep even tho I took it for my morning workout. after that I split it in 3 doses.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Hypermax gets my vote. I do prefer the older version only because this new one is probably too strong for me. So a quick shoutout to those who has the hypermax w/out the gms. Shoot me a pm!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happy to see so many enjoying HyperMax.

Brand new flavor being launched in next couple weeks. As well our current watermelon flavor is gwtting updated, more refreahing and lighter flavor.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypermax gets my vote. I do prefer the older version only because this new one is probably too strong for me. So a quick shoutout to those who has the hypermax w/out the gms. Shoot me a pm!
The new version has the same stim blend, so you are good to go!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Thats a great question, but you will prob get about 100 different answers! :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with you on the stim junkie part. I have used the original Xenadrine back in the day and craze lol. Right now i'm using Prosupps Mr. Hyde. I like the effects and no crashing afterwards. Another one that right now you can only get through their site is Insanelabz phycotic. Stuff is high priced but very effective.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Currently 1 cap Epi Burn Pro from USP, 1 scoop USP Aminolift, and 1 tab bronkaid preworkout has me flying like no other. Stim wise, very powerful.

Best pre's for stim effects Ive tried in no particular order
Mr. Hyde
Stimul8
Animal Rage (old formula. Not sure what the new one is like)
Old Enhanced
Anything you can find with 1,3 (original Jacked and Hemo rage were the best. havent tried whats on the market right now)

made2last

Awards
Has anyone tried synedrex? that stuff is strong. I wouldn't take a whole tab right off the bat

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
M

Correct me if I'm wrong but the new hypermax contains yohimbe correct?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
M
Yes, some are not fond of it. I know regular yohimbine makes me feel like a crack addict. I can tolerate alpha though.
Yeah I can't seem to tolerate any form of it. Sucks because so many
Preworkouts include it now

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
As much caffeine and nitrates you can handle paired with 2.5g of ornithine. Super cheap and crazy effective