Official Sustain Alpha Report Thread

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With the return of S.A. and some of us already recieving bottles, let's keep some details and discussion in here.

Dries super fast/almost instantly
No/little smell

Itching burn when first applied, and afterwards if I rub my eyes or touch my face with my hands. Will have to wear gloves when apply from now on.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
What's the main uses for Sustain Alpha? Been seeing a lot about it and it sounds interesting..

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.

Started SA yesterday.

@170 I'm doing 3 pumps/day

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
In for info....... Sustain Alpha looks interesting, I've never used anything topical.

Might check this out in the future.

-Matt

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i never used sustain alpha but i always heard good things about it back when it was around.
how would it compare to say formeron in terms of real world results.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I really liked S.A!
But honestly I got better results from the oral liquid version though. I know that everyone else more or less thinks that the topcial version is superior, but for me it was the other way around. Not that the topcial was bad, no, it was still really good so I will definately try this version.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topicals can kiss my azz, so over rubbing stuff all over my body

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Topicals can kiss my azz, so over rubbing stuff all over my body
I don't get this. I love topicals. Im so over already downing a dozen pills. Once a day applications, and not having to carry pills around in my pocket rocks. Plus it gives me something to look foward to after my morning shower.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get this. I love topicals. Im so over already downing a dozen pills. Once a day applications, and not having to carry pills around in my pocket rocks. Plus it gives me something to look foward to after my morning shower.
Too hairy, fear contamination to infant and wife, it becomes a chore, wrapping plastic wrap around my hands , should I go on?

I liked em for a bit , just spent on the act

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm at 3 pumps a day so far for 6 days. libido is up for sure. It was almost non existent the last 6 weeks or so. I think this was due to switching from organic milk to regular, so I could GOMAD the last few months of this bulk. Random Boner are up as well. Not sure if erection quality is any better.

Mood boost is something I'm really looking for, as I've had a really bad few months lately.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm at 3 pumps a day so far for 6 days. libido is up for sure. It was almost non existent the last 6 weeks or so. I think this was due to switching from organic milk to regular, so I could GOMAD the last few months of this bulk. Random Boner are up as well. Not sure if erection quality is any better.

Mood boost is something I'm really looking for, as I've had a really bad few months lately.

That's an awesome review so far. Keep us updated brother!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Used 2 pumps last night post shower. Got a weird tingling feeling when putting it on, but dried nicely.

How quick are we to see results with this?

Anyone applying to the pelvic area as instructed ?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Just apply to the same places as any transdermal: forearms, upper chest, shoulders, etc! Also, it should probably start to take effect in 3-5 days! Just a guess though, some people might react different and such!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just apply to the same places as any transdermal: forearms, upper chest, shoulders, etc! Also, it should probably start to take effect in 3-5 days! Just a guess though, some people might react different and such!
Why does it say on the bottle to apply to pelvic area?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Inner thigh, pelvic area is very soft and thin skin. Just helps with absorption! Use your wrist to rub in or use gloves!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
And usually people are not hairy on their lowback to gluteal cleft area! Also, people are not hairy on there lateral hip.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
balls to the wall!!!!

when is this going to be available at retailers?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With another Sustain Alpha return, from us here at Iconic Formulations to all of you, it's time we get a check in. They shipped on the 30th. Who has em in hand?

They sold so fast on the initial sale, that I didn't even get my own. Luckily for thise who lissed outn it's back in stock at our home page with 25% off using my code, in stock at StrongShop with a 20% off sale, and in stock at Nutraplanet.

I horded 8 bottles when BPS discontinued Sustain at $25 a bottle, so you can imagine my excitement when I heard news of a return, and even a chance to join the team to do it.

Have some new ones on the way, so I guess I can stop hording these.

So let's get some initial thoughts, reviews and excitement in here.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to trying this soon. Everyone could use a boost.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
With the return of S.A. and some of us already recieving bottles, let's keep some details and discussion in here.

Dries super fast/almost instantly
No/little smell

Itching burn when first applied, and afterwards if I rub my eyes or touch my face with my hands. Will have to wear gloves when apply from now on.
God no dont touch your eyes unless you wash your hands first ..... lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will SA stack well with testify from OL ?
sustain alpha will stack well with almost anything and everything with very few exceptions...yes, it will stack well with test1fy!!!

when I ran test1fy I felt like it was a very good performance enhancement supp but not much as far as libido---sustain has that covered and then some!!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will SA stack well with testify from OL ?
I agree with BigT, but you might want to keep an eye on estrogen. If I'm not mistaken, testify has an anti-e/aromitase. SA can have a pretty profound lowering effect on estrogen. If start at one pump for a few days and evaluate from there. Probablyvwont need to go above two pumps, depending on your weight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with BigT, but you might want to keep an eye on estrogen. If I'm not mistaken, testify has an anti-e/aromitase. SA can have a pretty profound lowering effect on estrogen. If start at one pump for a few days and evaluate from there. Probablyvwont need to go above two pumps, depending on your weight.
good looking out...plus the sustain will last a long time at that doseage!!! lots of BANG for the buck..pun intended!!!

Independent

Independent

Awards
To bad i missed the sale on sa. I tried it years ago but i didnt need a libido booster than. Now would be a great time to give it another try.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To bad i missed the sale on sa. I tried it years ago but i didnt need a libido booster than. Now would be a great time to give it another try.
use my code at iconicformulations.com and save 25%...

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
felt alpha, libido was insane....really looking forward to using again!!!
My boners have been waking me up the past few nights. Like the ones when you look at them they are pointing up to your face. LOL. The stuff is legit.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My boners have been waking me up the past few nights. Like the ones when you look at them they are pointing up to your face. LOL. The stuff is legit.
:cheers:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long after application can I get “wet” from sweat or water and can I apply before bed?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long after application can I get “wet” from sweat or water and can I apply before bed?
best used after shower...if you shower before bed go for it......it's usually good to wait at least 2 hours before extreme sweating and preferably longer before shower--but I work outdoors in the heat and I put td's on after postworkout shower 1st thing n morning then go to work, doesn't really get that hot for 3-4 hours after leaving for work at 6:30 AM.

any more questions just ask-shoot me a pm if you want!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah! We all had to have a mini PCT of some sort after all that public exposure..
you would think that by now the CDC would have a vaccine to make her go away once and for all, lol!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, guys....ICONIC FORMULATIONS is having a 40% off memorial day sale-all products, including SUSTAIN ALPHA!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Monday only? Thoughts on the laxogenin?
I have not tried iconogenin-yet.,,,,i have it on my rep order!!!

reviews have been very positive, transdermal is the way to go with laxo, imo!!!