7,8-Benzoflavone and GABAergics

test112

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try Sustain Alpha soon.

Supposedly the 7,8-Benzoflavone works through some mysterious GABA modulating MOA which is beyond my understanding.

So, any issues with using picamilon, phenibut, etc. while the 7,8 BZF is working its magic? Also I understand that Amentoflavone and ginkgo also interact with GABA receptors.

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try Sustain Alpha soon. Supposedly the 7,8-Benzoflavone works through some mysterious GABA modulating MOA which is beyond my understanding. So, any issues with using picamilon, phenibut, etc. while the 7,8 BZF is working its magic? Also I understand that Amentoflavone and ginkgo also interact with GABA receptors.
I have yet to see any definitive data that indicates 7'8 Benzoflavone has any direct activity on GABA transmission. It appears to influence chloride channels by activating CFTR and inhibiting stored operated calcium channels- which may explain some of the effects associated with GABA modulation- but in terms of any direct effects or any pertaining to pharmacodynamic interactions with true GABA modulating agents- it certainly wouldn't seem likely.