Cancer to survivor! Im back.

Profion

Awards
Hey guys

I am a cancersurvivor that went through the whole cancer O´deal 7months back. Basicly I miss diagnosed for 8months even though I complained about the tumor, pain and overall symptoms of death... Picture showed cancer, but they still said it was nothing. I lived on for 8months slowly dieing and thinking about taking the easy way myself, as i was living in a nightmare that was diagnosed as "mentally"

At the time it really got diagnosed "testicular cancer" it had spread, and the thoughest chemo was awaiting me, it stripped away my body, gains, mind, and sociality leaving me in a prison for a good long time! Comming out of the chemo, they decided they wanted to do an RNPLA creating a 20cm scar + 5cm scar on my abdomen leaving me in a wheel-chair... I had to crawl my way back from the hellfire of deaht beneath me.. At the point i was able to take my first steps i screwed their tests-meds-scan and left the country to travel India for 6months... I had to see life again, to be able to strive beyound dieing. Today im fully at health, and have been hitting the gym for 1month

let me put it this way:
Deadlift 90kg max (1month) 190kg
Benchpress 60kg max (1month) 120kg
Squat 80kg max (1month) 180kg

Dont believe me? well I got it all recorded... I dont lift any longer for my egoistic self, but to prove and show other survivors that its possible. To show other patients to fight through! And to show those that claim to give them it all, that they are not! To those that say they had ****, no time, and other random complains that stop them in acheiving a powerfull body... Basicly put it, im trying to motivate ya´ll to go for health...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZES1tUNZU (showing what once and what is)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRM22PTfvpY (recovery + hair regrowth though my traveling)

I hope to inspire others to achieve what they believe in! Hope you guys support, like and share. This is beyound me and for those that need it.

Thanks

Profion

Awards
I forgot to mention there was another member here that went through the same journey! He showed a picture of the the same abdomen surgery, and i remember that i woudent go through that... Well i eventually did.. Thank to him for supporting me, where every u are man.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the comeback man. Glad to have you around.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Having a family history of cancer (and thankfully survivors) I've see first hand what it can do to people and how far it can bring them down. After seeing my mom diagnosed with breast cancer, endure radiation, chemo, and still live to enjoy her Zumba classes, I can honestly say there are very few people out there as amazing as cancer survivors. Keep pushing brother. Hope to see you a lot around here!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stuff man! Great story

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome recovery man!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man, glad to have you here. Keep up the great work!

Profion

Awards
What an amazing board! thanks for the support and shoulder taps brotahs!

Everyday has defently without a doubt been a fight for the last 1y 2m... but i feel so amazing today, i laugh, i smile and simply enjoy every moment as I suffer from no side-effects at all "wich is a lie" but ive learned to live with it... :) stay tuned for some more vids and recovery tips, food, diet and health.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very awesome and inspiring! Keep up the good work!