oligopeptide humanofort Question

symbianblack

Awards
I was watching a old Ronnie Coleman video Relentless and he mentioned oligopeptide humanofort. Bull**** sup? Or is there some great things behind it? Negative side effects? Estrogen rebound? Limp noodle?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran two bottles. Started with suggested dose and upped it to 4 caps a day. The bottles went so quick. I think ronnie was running higher doses; Ive heard 600mg somewhere, but maybe even higher than that.... Like i said i was doing four prebed, which is 400mg. I didnt notice anything tangible. At 35 a bottle for 60 caps its not worth it imo.

Also from what ive read: 2 for general health benefits, 4 for recomp, 6 for anabolic growth.

Definitely has been reccommended by some reputable bodybuilders: Phil Hernon, Bios3, Ronnie and many more.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree its not worth it for the money. There's better supps to get than that.

symbianblack

Awards
I ran two bottles. Started with suggested dose and upped it to 4 caps a day. The bottles went so quick. I think ronnie was running higher doses; Ive heard 600mg somewhere, but maybe even higher than that.... Like i said i was doing four prebed, which is 400mg. I didnt notice anything tangible. At 35 a bottle for 60 caps its not worth it imo.

Also from what ive read: 2 for general health benefits, 4 for recomp, 6 for anabolic growth.

Definitely has been recommended by some reputable bodybuilders: Phil Hernon, Bios3, Ronnie and many more.
I would agree its not worth it for the money. There's better supps to get than that.
So basically a diff. version of Bio-Gro as far as the price per dose and what you NEED to take to get tangible results. Thanks guys looks like the tried and true Fish Oil, Creatine, Protein, BCAA stack is still the best.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Supplements 15
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 59
Supplements 6
toddgranit Supplements 42