Adding ABE?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Would there be a benefit if I'm still cutting(in a coloric deficit) to adding Anabeta elite to my stack? Should I just save it until I'm bulking?
I'm already taking 3 scoops daily of alphamine and 100mg of Forskolin and pre workout/bcaas.
I'm really only worried about the increase in appetite from Abe because I'm trying out IF.

Nyrin

Awards
I'm cutting with ABE right now.

The appetite effect of anacyclus is hit-or-miss; many experience it, many don't. It can be pretty marked, however, so if you're already having trouble sticking to calorie restriction, it might be good to wait. If you're solid on keeping the calories down, it's worth a try.

I've used ABE on a bulk before, but I actually find its muscle fullness and carb-incineration effects to be even more desirable on a cut -- it's easy enough to keep my muscles full when I'm eating at a surplus, but having the anacyclus work its magic while I'm at a deficit is really awesome.

One other thing to note is that introducing it did temporarily bump my weight up a teensy bit, likely from the magic of enhanced glycogen replenishment.

My opinion? If you're not afraid of the appetite, give it a shot.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting with ABE right now. The appetite effect of anacyclus is hit-or-miss; many experience it, many don't. It can be pretty marked, however, so if you're already having trouble sticking to calorie restriction, it might be good to wait. If you're solid on keeping the calories down, it's worth a try. I've used ABE on a bulk before, but I actually find its muscle fullness and carb-incineration effects to be even more desirable on a cut -- it's easy enough to keep my muscles full when I'm eating at a surplus, but having the anacyclus work its magic while I'm at a deficit is really awesome. One other thing to note is that introducing it did temporarily bump my weight up a teensy bit, likely from the magic of enhanced glycogen replenishment. My opinion? If you're not afraid of the appetite, give it a shot.
okay, thanks for the reply. I think I'll add it in and take it before my pre workout meal and again before my post workout meal(highest calorie meals)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nyrin explained it well. Along with aiding in muscle retention of LBM while cutting, you should notice some increased performance in the gym as well.

If you do end up going with it, drop your Forskolin dose to 50mg.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Nyrin explained it well. Along with aiding in muscle retention of LBM while cutting, you should notice some increased performance in the gym as well. If you do end up going with it, drop your Forskolin dose to 50mg.
awesome, got it coming it tomorrow with my jym stack. Looking forward to it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome, got it coming it tomorrow with my jym stack. Looking forward to it.
Let us know how it goes. It really is a great body composition change catalyst. ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i'm in the see how your results turn out with that stack and adding ABE.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to up my cals some, keep the alphamine going for fasted cardio, dose the f95 at 50mg with the Abe. I'm starting the shortcut to size program tmw so it's going to be interesting to see how Abe will help from phase 1 to phase 2 of the program

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I would start it today but fed ex takes forever to deliver(I work for ups so I may be a little bias haha)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ups is pretty quick. Thats who delivers my supps from Strong Supplement Shop. ha

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm noticing that my muscles are looking more full while I'm in the gym. I'be used it for two days. I'm doing shortcut to size and today my triceps felt like they were about to explode hah. Like they honestly felt better than they did when I was doing two scoops of HV

I've also kept in the morning cycling and 2 scoops of alphamine and dropped the f95 to 50mgs. Dosing Abe before my whey/pb/oats/banana and again before my chicken and rice

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shortcut to size by jim stoppani? I really like that workout and diet plan that he has set up. And i would take ABE with my pre and post workout meal.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Shortcut to size by jim stoppani? I really like that workout and diet plan that he has set up. And i would take ABE with my pre and post workout meal.
yeah, so far I'm enjoying it. I've done the first two workouts, I've also done this program once before(kinda) but when I did I didn't really follow the rep range. I just basically kept it 8-10 reps per set. So I'm kinda excited to see my stats go up over the 4 phases

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you haven't grabbed some yet you can head here for another 10% off with the code SOCIAL @ orbitnutrition.com

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
yeah, so far I'm enjoying it. I've done the first two workouts, I've also done this program once before(kinda) but when I did I didn't really follow the rep range. I just basically kept it 8-10 reps per set. So I'm kinda excited to see my stats go up over the 4 phases
You should like it - Linear Periodization is one of the basic standards. Stick to the Microcycle rep ranges. When you finish, you can run it backwards (Reverse Linear) :)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
So far so good with this product. Making strength gains while still in a calorie deficit which is nice. Also my muscles feel full even on days where my carbs are on the low side

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start it today but fed ex takes forever to deliver(I work for ups so I may be a little bias haha)
I work for UPS at night as well :) What do you do there? Preloader here :)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone on here tried alphamax? what is it compared to ABE? I see that alphamax has forskolin as well but it also has zma and ldopa and amistane. could i run it with abe? or would it be best taken on its own

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone on here tried alphamax? what is it compared to ABE? I see that alphamax has forskolin as well but it also has zma and ldopa and amistane. could i run it with abe? or would it be best taken on its own
I bulked up more with ABE and leaned out a bit with Alphamax

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I bulked up more with ABE and leaned out a bit with Alphamax
Should I stack them? Or wait and run both individually(I've been using ABE for a few days)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I stack them? Or wait and run both individually(I've been using ABE for a few days)
I'd run them individually first. Some do enjoy stacking them though, but best to understand how each works for you before combining. Their only overlap is Forskolin.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run them individually first. Some do enjoy stacking them though, but best to understand how each works for you before combining. Their only overlap is Forskolin.
I agree with running them separate. It's good to know how you respond to each individually before stacking.