Dexaprine+anabeta elite+erase+test factor

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Looking to run an 8 week cut/recomp. Is this overkill??

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see a problem running it all at once. You may be able to bridge it to make a longer run but if you only want to do an 8 week cut, good to go.

Are you just starting your cut?

And cissus can be ran along with the stack. Obviously just dose away from your workout.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I don't see a problem running it all at once. You may be able to bridge it to make a longer run but if you only want to do an 8 week cut, good to go. Are you just starting your cut? And cissus can be ran along with the stack. Obviously just dose away from your workout.
I've been cutting natural for the last 8 weeks. Down to 12 percent bf. So starting this coming up Monday I wanna run these for 8 weeks and try to get down to 8-10 percent bf hopefully while keeping as much muscle as possible. Just wanna make sure I'm not wasting money on unnecessary items stacked together.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been cutting natural for the last 8 weeks. Down to 12 percent bf. So starting this coming up Monday I wanna run these for 8 weeks and try to get down to 8-10 percent bf hopefully while keeping as much muscle as possible. Just wanna make sure I'm not wasting money on unnecessary items stacked together.
Okay good plan and set up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea it looks like a nice set up. And thats smart to cut natural first.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Just thought I'd update. This was an awesome freakin stack. Completely exceeded my expectations. Lost body fat while only dropping about 2 pounds. And I didn't even do any cardio like I planned to. This turned from a cut into an even better recomp. All in all..... VERY SATISFIED.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Oh btw I dropped the test factor from the stack. Was just too pricey.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought I'd update. This was an awesome freakin stack. Completely exceeded my expectations. Lost body fat while only dropping about 2 pounds. And I didn't even do any cardio like I planned to. This turned from a cut into an even better recomp. All in all..... VERY SATISFIED.
Awesome to hear man. Thanks for the update!