Best natural anabolic for a cut/recomp

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Hey guys,

So I'm looking to go on a cut/recomp while keeping as much muscle as possible (aren't we all). I would greatly appreciate any feedback from previous users in my same situation.

Background: Reverse dieted into a very slow bulk for the past 6 months. Gained roughly 18lbs (170-188lb). I used ABE, ArA, and Epicat and PA during that time along with staples (creatine, beta alanine, betaine, etc.). They have been overlapping, and none of them were done for more than 2 bottles at a time.

I am about to finish my last bottle of epi and want to start reducing calories. I'm hoping to get some feedback as to which natural anabolic would be best suited for a cut/recomp. I know ABE definitely increased my appetite so I don't really want to use that while trying to reduce calories.

I plan to continue taking PA in the form of Soy lecithin, and was considering HMB-FA due to it's supposed ability to retain lbm while cutting. I've also heard a lot of good things about Magnitropin, and would consider using this if the increase in appetite isn't too bad.

Any feedback from people using most wanted during a recomp? I don't mind stacking these two, though I have not ran either and I typically don't like to do that.

ALSO: I have a stash of supps I've been collecting every time i see a sale. I have AlphaMax, NolvadrenXT, AmentoMax and Norcodrene, Yohimbine HCL and Forskolin 95 all on tap that I could potentially use. I usually like to save the estrogen blockers and thermogenics until a couple week into the cut since it's typically pretty easy to lose fat up front.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since ABE is out of the question, I highly recommend using Forskolin. F95 will be very useful for a recomp (increase in LBM and decrease in body %).

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMB-FA would be good for your recomp. As far as recomp products it seems like you have done a lot of the natural products.

How long were you on Epi? I usually lose fat if I keep calories at maintenance while on Epi. You can use your forskolin, PA, and maybe another Epi bottle depending on how long this last run was.

If you want a laxo product I did have good success with most wanted. You can also look into anafuse- it's a strong exclusive- it has HICA, Epi, and laxo all in one. Three great recomp Supps. Here is a log of someone who just used it a few weeks ago

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/263297-anthon88-shreds-up.html

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
HMB-FA would be good for your recomp. As far as recomp products it seems like you have done a lot of the natural products.

How long were you on Epi? I usually lose fat if I keep calories at maintenance while on Epi. You can use your forskolin, PA, and maybe another Epi bottle depending on how long this last run was.

If you want a laxo product I did have good success with most wanted. You can also look into anafuse- it has HICA, Epi, and laxo all in one. Three great recomp Supps. Here is a log of someone who just used it a few weeks ago

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/263297-anthon88-shreds-up.html

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anafuse-by-vital-labs
I've been on epi for close to 8 weeks, and I've seen users run up to 12-16 weeks. Anafuse looks pretty awesome, HICA is a nice addition especially in a calorie deficit.

I plan to recomp for 8-10 weeks, so I'm thinking maybe 1 bottle of anafuse followed by 1 bottle of most wanted, that way I run epi for 12 weeks and laxo for 8.

Any input on magnitropin?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that set up would be good for sure. I haven't used magnitropin but I have seen some good logs and its a solid profile too.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Since ABE is out of the question, I highly recommend using Forskolin. F95 will be very useful for a recomp (increase in LBM and decrease in body %).
Im just finishing a run that included F95, man what a difference compared to the low % extract stuff, like night and day.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Im just finishing a run that included F95, man what a difference compared to the low % extract stuff, like night and day.
I definitely agree. I've used it before with thermos and I liked it a lot.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would throw my vote to F95 as well. You'd get nice results with that.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are going for a 8-10 week timeframe for your cut/recomp I'll second the Forskolin-95 suggestion. I'd run it throughout the entirety of your time.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Since you already have AlphaMax, I suggest to use AlphaMax and added F95 to reach 100mg forsk. It should be a killer recomp

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin, target-a2, ergonine

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also you could give anabeta elite another shot, but this time stack it with Norcodrene. That might help control hunger cravings

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
thanks for the input guys. Any thought on throwing HMB-FA into the mix? I'm debating between these two stacks. If i continue with Magnitropin or Anafuse it would bring me to 12 total weeks taking an epi product (strength gains have been awesome to say the least). I think the norco will def help with the ABE hunger and I'm pretty sure i can manage.

1-4: Magnitropin ( move calories from surplus to very modest deficit)
5-8: ABE, Clear Muscle, F95 + norcodrene + themogenics (calorie deficit)
7-10: ABE, Alphamax,Clear Muscle, F95 + norcodrene + thermogenics (calorie deficit)

1-4: Anafuse( move calories from surplus to very modest deficit)
5-8: Most Wanted, Clear Muscle, F95 + norcodrene + themogenics (calorie deficit)
7-10: Alphamax,Clear Muscle, F95 + norcodrene + thermogenics (calorie deficit)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food,great sleep and a hot woman. Welcome to natural gains city!

Creatine can help too

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find it strange there are fat burners listed in the thread where he's asking for an anabolic
Of interest here should be things that positively affect the following

Muscle fiber (type 2)
Follistatin
Pgf2a
MTOR
Thyroid (protein turn over)
cAMP

Most fat nurners go against an anabolic pathway thus not making it "anabolic"

Op address the above and be floored with results

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Athletix Ergonine as the base of this stack.

9 of the best, most studied ergogenic/myogenic ingredients to amplify all the results you are looking for.

Under $1/day from athletixdports.com and you can grab a free Analyzed Supplement with it, I recommend Amentomax

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Athletix Ergonine as the base of this stack.

9 of the best, most studied ergogenic/myogenic ingredients to amplify all the results you are looking for.

Under $1/day from athletixdports.com and you can grab a free Analyzed Supplement with it, I recommend Amentomax
I put ergonine in my basket and when I checked out I did not see the option to add a free Analyzed Supplement with it.

Where is that?

EDIT: NVM I SEE IT LOLZ

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can say however. ....if you're looking for a bit extra....ferox and canibal alpha are a stack I personally use. No bs.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I put ergonine in my basket and when I checked out I did not see the option to add a free Analyzed Supplement with it. Where is that? EDIT: NVM I SEE IT LOLZ
Lol yep right with all products :)

Use my discount code too

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input guys. Any thought on throwing HMB-FA into the mix? I'm debating between these two stacks. If i continue with Magnitropin or Anafuse it would bring me to 12 total weeks taking an epi product (strength gains have been awesome to say the least). I think the norco will def help with the ABE hunger and I'm pretty sure i can manage.

1-4: Magnitropin ( move calories from surplus to very modest deficit)
5-8: ABE, Clear Muscle, F95 + norcodrene + themogenics (calorie deficit)
7-10: ABE, Alphamax,Clear Muscle, F95 + norcodrene + thermogenics (calorie deficit)

1-4: Anafuse( move calories from surplus to very modest deficit)
5-8: Most Wanted, Clear Muscle, F95 + norcodrene + themogenics (calorie deficit)
7-10: Alphamax,Clear Muscle, F95 + norcodrene + thermogenics (calorie deficit)
looks good however i would try to run the Alphamax a full 8 weeks, things like the Arimistane may take a little longer to fully kick in, however onces its going you should absolutely feel leaner, harder and more vascular.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good however i would try to run the Alphamax a full 8 weeks, things like the Arimistane may take a little longer to fully kick in, however onces its going you should absolutely feel leaner, harder and more vascular.
Except Arimistane typically kicks in right away (7-10 days).

But running for 8 weeks will allow for other ingredients to kick in.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Except Arimistane typically kicks in right away (7-10 days).

But running for 8 weeks will allow for other ingredients to kick in.
Its always taken me closer to 2 weeks to feel full effects of arimistane, leaving only 2 weeks left of full benifit.

8 weeks is certainly ideal.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP- you can also get 10% off right now of our nano laxo. Just a heads up if you're interested. Use code: NANO6x At checkout

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Don't buy nano lax. It doesn't do anything. I have some leftover, you can have it. This is my first laxogen I've tried and I'm not even going to bother trying others.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't buy nano lax. It doesn't do anything. I have some leftover, you can have it. This is my first laxogen I've tried and I'm not even going to bother trying others.
op is looking for a laxo product. I had success with most wanted. Most noticeably reduction in DOMS but also in other areas. I have yet to try nano Lax but our reviews have been solid. I will be trying soon.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
You are a wealth of knowledge, thanks for the feedback. I am trying to incorporate as many of these as possible, hence the use of Magnitropin, ABE with F95 and Alphamax. I'm primarily concerned with retaining/gaining muscle while slowly reducing calories for a decent recomp affect.

I only plan to add in thermogenics towards the end if I don't feel like I am making enough progress, then possible shift into a direct cut.

Of all the pathways you mentioned, which supplements do you think are best suited to retain/gain lbm.

I find it strange there are fat burners listed in the thread where he's asking for an anabolic
Of interest here should be things that positively affect the following

Muscle fiber (type 2)
Follistatin
Pgf2a
MTOR
Thyroid (protein turn over)
cAMP

Most fat nurners go against an anabolic pathway thus not making it "anabolic"

Op address the above and be floored with results

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
i have alphamax and a bottle of nolvadren xt which has arimistane in it, so I could do both of those back to back for 8 full weeks

Its always taken me closer to 2 weeks to feel full effects of arimistane, leaving only 2 weeks left of full benifit.

8 weeks is certainly ideal.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have alphamax and a bottle of nolvadren xt which has arimistane in it, so I could do both of those back to back for 8 full weeks
Not quite the same. I mean if you are doing it just to use up what you have it's cool. However 8 weeks of Alphamax is better than 4 plus 4 weeks nolvadren xt imo. That's not biased, just the ingredients speak for themselves.

Arimistane is just one component.
Then F95, Divanill, L-DOPA, ZMA, VitD

Again that's just my opinion.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Very good point, I actually have ZMA, VitD and L-DOPA on hand so i can almost mimic it with nolvadren just to use up my stash lol

Not quite the same. I mean if you are doing it just to use up what you have it's cool. However 8 weeks of Alphamax is better than 4 plus 4 weeks nolvadren xt imo. That's not biased, just the ingredients speak for themselves.

Arimistane is just one component.
Then F95, Divanill, L-DOPA, ZMA, VitD

Again that's just my opinion.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are a wealth of knowledge, thanks for the feedback. I am trying to incorporate as many of these as possible, hence the use of Magnitropin, ABE with F95 and Alphamax. I'm primarily concerned with retaining/gaining muscle while slowly reducing calories for a decent recomp affect. I only plan to add in thermogenics towards the end if I don't feel like I am making enough progress, then possible shift into a direct cut. Of all the pathways you mentioned, which supplements do you think are best suited to retain/gain lbm.
Ep1c
Xfactor
Forskolin
T2
Leucine

Carb sources;
Waxy hdp
Isomaltulose
Hbcd

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ep1c Xfactor Forskolin T2 Leucine Carb sources; Waxy hdp Isomaltulose Hbcd
can all the supplements you listed be taken year round, with exception to xfactor?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can all the supplements you listed be taken year round, with exception to xfactor?
I wouldn't play with thyroid year round

X factor honestly if only workout day I personally don't see a problem

However yoh can switch between that and sometbing like mass 550