Starting Alphamax tomorrow!

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Hey guys after reading through all the forums I have decided to give Alphamax a try for 8 weeks. I do have a question though, has anyone considered doing 5-6 capsules per day for a 5-6 week run? Or should I stick with 2 caps 2x per day for 8wks? Thanks for any input, can't wait to see some results!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys after reading through all the forums I have decided to give Alphamax a try for 8 weeks. I do have a question though, has anyone considered doing 5-6 capsules per day for a 5-6 week run? Or should I stick with 2 caps 2x per day for 8wks? Thanks for any input, can't wait to see some results!
No need to dose more than 4 caps a day. 2 in morning 2 pre bed for 8 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Alphamax is an awesome product. What else are you taking with it?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I think you will really like it. I sure did :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am excited. I am taking agmatine, SL and a preworkout with it as well. Does that sound like it will be ok? Thanks!
Sounds great. Make sure your diet and training are dialed in and you'll love you run. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM myself or one of our other reps.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Sounds great. Make sure your diet and training are dialed in and you'll love you run. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM myself or one of our other reps.
Thanks man I definitely will!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
wise decision!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main concern with moving to that many caps per day would be joint issues from the arimistane. The other things shouldn't be an issue, but that's kinda irrelevant if you're in too much pain to train.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
The main concern with moving to that many caps per day would be joint issues from the arimistane. The other things shouldn't be an issue, but that's kinda irrelevant if you're in too much pain to train.
Very good point. I am looking forward to some diuretic effects of low estro and tightening everything up, but not kill my estrogen so much that I can't bend my elbows lol! I will try to post a picture tonight of my starting physique so I can post weekly picture updates... Maybe this thread could be moved into supplement logs section? Or I can just post updated weekly pictures and keep this thread in the supplement forum.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good point. I am looking forward to some diuretic effects of low estro and tightening everything up, but not kill my estrogen so much that I can't bend my elbows lol! I will try to post a picture tonight of my starting physique so I can post weekly picture updates... Maybe this thread could be moved into supplement logs section? Or I can just post updated weekly pictures and keep this thread in the supplement forum.
That's your call. If you want to get it moved, PM a mod and they should be able to do so.

Est1995

Awards
Hey guys. Started Alphamax yesterday. It says to consume with food the only thing is I use IF with fasting from 10 p.m. to 2 p.m. and feeding from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.

When should I dose?

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Hey guys. Started Alphamax yesterday. It says to consume with food the only thing is I use IF with fasting from 10 p.m. to 2 p.m. and feeding from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.

When should I dose?
2 in the morning with food then 2 in the evening with food!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only need to take with food if you get gi distress from F95.

Otherwise just 2 am 2 prebed. Empty stomach is fine.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Only need to take with food if you get gi distress from F95.

Otherwise just 2 am 2 prebed. Empty stomach is fine.
this. F95 can cause stomach discomfort in some people but not all. Try it on an empty stomach and see how you react. If it doesn't bother you then 2upon waking 2 before bed