Fatloss Stack

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Coming off a 2 week run with clen / synedrex.. Was considering on trying Norco - f95 - erasepro and amentomax to continue with the weight loss... Wld this be solid to run? Or shld i add or remove?
2- norco am 1 pm before wrk
2- f95 am 2 pm before wrk
Erasepro- 1 am
Amentomax- 1 am 1 pm before wrk
Any feed back wld help thanksss

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stack is on point ran the same thing but with Alphamine
could toss in a bit of extra Y upon waking too.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming off a 2 week run with clen / synedrex.. Was considering on trying Norco - f95 - erasepro and amentomax to continue with the weight loss... Wld this be solid to run? Or shld i add or remove?
2- norco am 1 pm before wrk
2- f95 am 2 pm before wrk
Erasepro- 1 am
Amentomax- 1 am 1 pm before wrk
Any feed back wld help thanksss
Looks great. Make sure one of those Norcodrene + Forskolin-95 doses is pre-exercise when you do train. :)

Also, Norcodrene already contains Amentoflavone so you could save the daily doses and just add 1-2 caps to your pre-exercise dose instead if you wanted.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang that looks awesome! I kind of want to run this stack!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Solid stack there.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coming off a 2 week run with clen / synedrex.. Was considering on trying Norco - f95 - erasepro and amentomax to continue with the weight loss... Wld this be solid to run? Or shld i add or remove? 2- norco am 1 pm before wrk 2- f95 am 2 pm before wrk Erasepro- 1 am Amentomax- 1 am 1 pm before wrk Any feed back wld help thanksss
No need to add or remove anything.

Your dosing set up is nice as well.

Try to get one of your Norcodrene doses in the pre-workout or pre-cardio session while getting a dose of Forskolin at the same time.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like everyone else already said, what you have proposed is a great stack. No need to add anything