Best appetite suppressant?

Est1995

Awards
I know this might be better off suited in the nutrition forum but what is your personal favorite appetite surpressant. I'm currently cutting and despite the gallons of water I continuously chug I can't seem to get rid of this hunger. What best?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene is the best that I've ever used.

Dexaprine XR was also really good.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea norcodrene is pretty nice and has the most positive feedback in my opinion.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Caralluma fimbriata in Pyroxamine is fantastic at suppressing appetite

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Norcodrene was great for controlling hunger when i ran it. haven't used anything else that's worked as well

Caralluma fimbriata in Pyroxamine is fantastic at suppressing appetite
pyroxamine is on my list next time i cut want to run norco 8 weeks then 8 weeks pyroxamine. would be a sweet stack

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Norcodrene was great for controlling hunger when i ran it. haven't used anything else that's worked as well

pyroxamine is on my list next time i cut want to run norco 8 weeks then 8 weeks pyroxamine. would be a sweet stack
The shredssss

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Never tried Norco, but I eat more than anyone I have ever met and Pyroxamine destroyed my appetite completely. Alphamine is great too, but Pyroxamine takes the cake for me.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Poverty recommendation: when I was doing IF during my cut, plain coffee did the trick and when I wanted high satiety carbs potatoes were very filling despite the "lack" of volume.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dexaprine works well as a supplement. I personally think Nicorette gum works the best but this is the supplement forum so I guess I can't really recommend it here. Lol My personal stack was ephedrine/half a dexaprine/4 mgs Nicorette three times a day. Did this for eight weeks on a 900 calorie day diet and lost 30 lbs.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me it usually means just eating less dense foods and eating more veggies to try and stave off hunger, while also using a small caloric deficit (nothing too large).

As far as supplementation goes nothing has touched it like Norcodrene does. Makes the day much easier IME. Another new option to look at from a non-stimulant angle is EvoMuse's Epitome. Depending on your current level of body fat it may be right in line with helping to reduce the cravings and hunger (Norcodrene + Forskolin-95 + Epitome will be my next cutter). :)

Est1995

Awards
Dexaprine works well as a supplement. I personally think Nicorette gum works the best but this is the supplement forum so I guess I can't really recommend it here. Lol My personal stack was ephedrine/half a dexaprine/4 mgs Nicorette three times a day. Did this for eight weeks on a 900 calorie day diet and lost 30 lbs.
You can't be serious? 900 deficit or 900 total cals? Either way that's crazy.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I love my alphamine too much to give it up, so Im also looking for a non stim appetite suppressant to try out. Any ideas? I see the majority in here are stim based.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love my alphamine too much to give it up, so Im also looking for a non stim appetite suppressant to try out. Any ideas? I see the majority in here are stim based.
Epitome is getting solid feedback so far on appetite suppression.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epitome is getting solid feedback so far on appetite suppression.
Again this. If you are in the right situation for it go for it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the completely wrong way to go about losing fat.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Epic fail

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Lol nicorette gum? Get in the gym do cardio. Good appetite suppressant in my book is Pyroxamine. Good energy and good appetite suppression

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, I tried a sample of lipo 6 unlimited before work today. One of the strongest app suppressants I've used. Pretty surprised by its simple formula actually suppressing appetite

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly you just need to keep trying some stuff. It's one of those things that is very hit and miss and some products people notice the effect and sometimes they don't. For instance NorcoD didn't do anything for my appetite, but Alphamine does. Many people are the other way around. OG dexaprine smoked my diet, but the others didn't. Visceral Response had some decent appetite suppression for me as did Shred XT. Appetite suppression is ok with Epitome, more of a craver killer or making me full quicker.

Do not be surprised if you run a product someone has recommended and it doesn't treat you like them. I'm of the belief that a lot of individual factors are at play with appetite suppression and that is why some people have certain supplements wipe it out and others are still hungry.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epic fail[/QUOTE

Lol 30lbs fat loss in eight weeks a fail? Should of been 40 huh. You really shouldn't judge unless you know the facts. I have 18 years experience training. Life got in the way for a year. Maybe trained an entire month out of the entire year while I gave follidrone run. I ran lyle McDonald's psfm and it worked just the way I needed as a shotgun approach to get back on the right track fast. 210 lbs and abs coming in. So where exactly did I go wrong? I'm car loading now and would bet I'll be at a lean 220 lbs in a week.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol nicorette gum? Get in the gym do cardio. Good appetite suppressant in my book is Pyroxamine. Good energy and good appetite suppression

lol I'm sure you never got off track before. So I rais two sons bymself and work a manual labor job plus run a small company on the side. Ha yeah I'm real lazy.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I have been on these forums for years and it never changes. People just parrot whatever is in at the time. All with out knowing facts, goals, etc. Lyle Mcdonals psfm has worked well for lots of people. Is it for bodybuilders? No? A shotgun approach obviously is not for everybody. I cared about dropping fat fast as possible and I did just that. I was not worried about muscle loss. lol it is easy to gain back for me anyway.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
been on pyroxamine for my cut currently and man does it work, loving it. never feeling hungry. i do have bcaas between meals but pyroxamine its a great smooth boost of energy and amazing appetite suppressant

Mongoose6401

Awards
Best I've used is ec/eca/ecy stack. After about 2 weeks appetite suppression isn't as strong so you have to cycle it. I usually do 3 weeks on 2 off

Est1995

Awards
Hey guys just made an interesting observation today. I've been trying to cut through march and been fairly unsuccessful with going over on macros it seems my hunger is untameable. Now my hunger has always been an issue but never to the point it has been as of recently. I looked through logs trying to find an answer but couldn't find anything. Then today within about 45 mins of consuming my post workout BCAAs my hunger absolutely skyrocketed. I've been fine all day but as soon as I drank that I wanted to destroy some food. The sake contained 15g soy lecithin for a total of 1200mg Phosphatidic Acid (Fearn) I've been on them since mid february and realized the hunger started around the beggining of March. Could it be the PA???