Reduce xt - how often can I use it?

Frank1983

Awards
I fell in love with reduce xt after seeing the difference it made pct. Before I added it pct, even my squat warmup sets had me all tense, like I'd just finished a 20 rep set.

Now that I'm done with pct, how often can I use it without downgrading enzymes/receptors/etc? Can I use it acutely on days my stress is/ will be high? Before, I was using ashwagandha and kava kava.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I fell in love with reduce xt after seeing the difference it made pct. Before I added it pct, even my squat warmup sets had me all tense, like I'd just finished a 20 rep set.

Now that I'm done with pct, how often can I use it without downgrading enzymes/receptors/etc? Can I use it acutely on days my stress is/ will be high? Before, I was using ashwagandha and kava kava.
You can use it daily.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can either use it in full cycles (4-8weeks) with small breaks (2-4 weeks) or sporadically for somewhat acute effects. I would prob dose for at least a few days in a row though as it's not meant to be an "acute" effect in terms of minutes or hours

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it for 2months (8weeks) with great results

Like any supplement would suggest cycling off for at least 4 weeks .. How long was ure pct ? If it was 4 weeks, you can run reduceXT daily for another 4 weeks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was confused about his question. I was saying he could use it daily instead of sporadically. I wouldn't personally go over 8 weeks using anything that lowers cortisol.
agreed. It's not advisable to mess with anything that effects "normal" bodily functions for long periods of time. Your body is meant to run a certain way and changing that for too long can have negative effects on the way it acts in the future.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how is reduced xt compared to 11 oxo in terms effects?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i would say 8 weeks is max. Then you need to let your body recover and try to let it get its levels back to normal on its own.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run it 8 weeks on/4 weeks off. Wouldn't advise using it more than that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28
u_e_s_i Supplements 14