Pre workout selection

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all. I want a preworkout with a basic formula, low stim, and decent price. I've been taking purus condense for a while but want to mix it up. Was looking at Dr Jekyll. I notice it has lower doses of beta a and no betaine anhydrous. I don't care about creatine because I can add my own but it has that. It's low caffeine.

I've looked for a while but can't find anything just right. Do you guys know anything that would fit the bill? I'm not caught up on all the most recent supps. Thanks for any tips on products to check out. If not I might just buy bulk product and make my own.

Thanks again

Country.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Mind and Muscle just came out with Nocturnus. It's a non-stim pwo NurseGray and MyoKem has Nitramine, which is either non-stim or very low tyga tyga

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all. I want a preworkout with a basic formula, low stim, and decent price. I've been taking purus condense for a while but want to mix it up. Was looking at Dr Jekyll. I notice it has lower doses of beta a and no betaine anhydrous. I don't care about creatine because I can add my own but it has that. It's low caffeine.

I've looked for a while but can't find anything just right. Do you guys know anything that would fit the bill? I'm not caught up on all the most recent supps. Thanks for any tips on products to check out. If not I might just buy bulk product and make my own.

Thanks again

Country.
Focus XT has been around for a while and is pretty low stim,

http://www.nutraplanet.com/products/serious-nutrition-solutions/focus-xt.html

Cotton Candy is the best flavor!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out nitramine. Not overstimmed and provides amazing focus and clean energy. Not to mention great tasting. Also right now it can be found on advantage supplements for buy one get one half off!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r-DGE stim and stim-free would probably suit you well. I haven't tried the Stim-free, but find that even the Stim version is not overly dosed. I'm more of a pump and focus guy, with a little stim effect thrown in. No beta alanine, which is a must for me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS has focus xt in both caffeinated and caffiene free. Flavors are great and (obviously) the focus is top notch. Choose your stim level and you're all set

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mind and Muscle just came out with Nocturnus. It's a non-stim pwo NurseGray and MyoKem has Nitramine, which is either non-stim or very low tyga tyga
Awesome man. Will look at them!

Focus XT has been around for a while and is pretty low stim,

http://www.nutraplanet.com/products/serious-nutrition-solutions/focus-xt.html

Cotton Candy is the best flavor!
Thanks! I knew about focus XT. Definitely considering it

Check out nitramine. Not overstimmed and provides amazing focus and clean energy. Not to mention great tasting. Also right now it can be found on advantage supplements for buy one get one half off!
Thanks!

Awesome. Gona give it a look too.

There's a large tub version of white flood with 60 servings for 47$ after the coupon. Stuff lasts me forever.

http://orbitnutrition.com/cart/pre-workout-supplements/controlled-labs-white-flood-reborn-60servings.html

Dang that is sweet!

Focus xt and reborn are both good lower end stim compared to some but still provide a nice clean energy and focus. Jacked micro is another clean low stim option with added nitrates etc for performance and pump.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/jack3d-micro-by-usp-labs

Yes definitely good choices there. I used to use old jack3d. Haven't tried the new.

Conqu3r-DGE stim and stim-free would probably suit you well. I haven't tried the Stim-free, but find that even the Stim version is not overly dosed. I'm more of a pump and focus guy, with a little stim effect thrown in. No beta alanine, which is a must for me.

Ill look at that one too! I'm the same way. Only very mild stims or none. You don't like beta alanine?

SNS has focus xt in both caffeinated and caffiene free. Flavors are great and (obviously) the focus is top notch. Choose your stim level and you're all set

Definitely a solid choice.

Does anyone have experience with the Jekyll? Found it for 30 bucks on amazon prime. I truly appreciate all the help and Input. Eating post workout diner then Gona check Em all out.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can find many better options then Jekyll for that price. Much more comprehensive/effective formulations out there.

And just FYI, jack3d advanced and micro are absolutely nothing like the og jack3d... Neither is a stim bomb like that was.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can find many better options then Jekyll for that price. Much more comprehensive/effective formulations out there.

And just FYI, jack3d advanced and micro are absolutely nothing like the og jack3d... Neither is a stim bomb like that was.
That's why I was hesitating on it but was still curious. And that's good to gear. OG was nuts with the DMAA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's why I was hesitating on it but was still curious. And that's good to gear. OG was nuts with the DMAA.
ha they're not similar in the least. Personally I'm not a fan of the advanced and have only tied the micro once or twice. Not my favorites.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I would like them much either. Right now nitramine and reborn are looking like my favorites out of the two. Might try the reborn first just because of that deal sean posted. Then try the nitramine. I supplement with alcar anyways so focus XT might be redundant.

I notice all these products use sucralose, which I think I might have a negative reaction to. Wish I could find an option without it. Though it probably is not in amounts high enough to affect me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't think I would like them much either. Right now nitramine and reborn are looking like my favorites out of the two. Might try the reborn first just because of that deal sean posted. Then try the nitramine. I supplement with alcar anyways so focus XT might be redundant. I notice all these products use sucralose, which I think I might have a negative reaction to. Wish I could find an option without it. Though it probably is not in amounts high enough to affect me.
if you can't do sucralose you're gonna have a tough time finding anything flavored. You might be best off making your own mix with bulk powders and caps instead. Won't be tasty but I'll do the same job and allows for you to mix and match at amounts that fit you personally.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you can't do sucralose you're gonna have a tough time finding anything flavored. You might be best off making your own mix with bulk powders and caps instead. Won't be tasty but I'll do the same job and allows for you to mix and match at amounts that fit you personally.
I honestly don't care about taste. I'm not certain it's the sucralose. Just a suspicion. It is in almost everything. When I'm off condense for a while I feel like I have much better digestive health. Alcar and creatine can both have similar effects too though. Making my own might be what I end up doing.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nitramine is lower stimmed at only 150mg of caffeine, but nootropic blend really makes it shine as a focus driven pre workout

advantagesupplements.com has got it BOGO 50% off as well bruha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitramine is lower stimmed at only 150mg of caffeine, but nootropic blend really makes it shine as a focus driven pre workout

advantagesupplements.com has got it BOGO 50% off as well bruha
Thank you for the info and tip off!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gona try some nitramine. Amazon prime had a coupon for 5 off regular price. Got it shipped for 31 and that's good cause I'm out lol. Hopefully it does the job. Thanks for the help all. I will probably be trying a few different ones from the thread til I settle.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
im looking for a similar one as well op something with low stims but high on everything else good pump good endurance ect

im just using Volt right now would like to upgrade

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Gona try some nitramine. Amazon prime had a coupon for 5 off regular price. Got it shipped for 31 and that's good cause I'm out lol. Hopefully it does the job. Thanks for the help all. I will probably be trying a few different ones from the thread til I settle.
nice man, i really hope you like! lmk if you have any q's don't hesitate to PM

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
im looking for a similar one as well op something with low stims but high on everything else good pump good endurance ect

im just using Volt right now would like to upgrade
Look into High volume and then buy caffeine separate so you can dose it how you feel, that is what i have been doing. and then add some beta al when i am on the mood

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Anybody in Canada have any Nitramine samples? I'd love to try it out.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy:

Nitramine (picked it up on a whim and it was a good decision).
Vici
High volume with added caffeine

There were a couple more I grabbed but I forget the names. Ill add them when I get to work haha

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Half scoop of katana
Iforce conquer

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
If you like the control labs white flood reborn, I picked up a 30 serving container with a bogo deal for 30 bucks.So essentially 60 servings. They have also 12 percent discount for Easter weekend

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like the control labs white flood reborn, I picked up a 30 serving container with a bogo deal for 30 bucks.So essentially 60 servings. They have also 12 percent discount for Easter weekend
holy moly sick deal.

I think NP still has it for $15 w/ 10-serv Green Mag

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I enjoy:

Nitramine (picked it up on a whim and it was a good decision).
Vici
High volume with added caffeine

There were a couple more I grabbed but I forget the names. Ill add them when I get to work haha
nice man! thanks for the support. I swear I saw through walls once doing 1 Scoop Nitramine and Half a Scoop of Focus XT

That Xgels/magnitropin stack is king too imo

To bad it has yohimbe in it, any form seems to jack up my hr and bp to much for my top sets.
that sucks :(

i know the yohimbe is a low dose, and many don't get the sides, but i feel you on that, alot of people don't tolerate Yohimbe well. if you wanna try a sample i have a few left, PM your addy

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my first serving of nitramine and felt a little bit but might need a higher dose. Well have to give it a few more shots. Definitely felt good though like no indigestion or stomach problems.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use high volume and when I want a extra kick I take a 200mg Caffeine pill

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Took my first serving of nitramine and felt a little bit but might need a higher dose. Well have to give it a few more shots. Definitely felt good though like no indigestion or stomach problems.
Glad you enjoyed it, easy on the stomach and tasty. I go 1-1.5 scoops. The mental part of nitramine is just mind blowing

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I use high volume and when I want a extra kick I take a 200mg Caffeine pill
That's what I do! But with powder not pull. Great combo and sometimes add beta to it.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Glad you enjoyed it, easy on the stomach and tasty. I go 1-1.5 scoops. The mental part of nitramine is just mind blowing
yeah that nootropic blend is awesome. love it in pyroxamine too for good focused fat burner.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking a heaping scoop now and it seems like just the right spot for me. I had a good deadlift workout last week pulling 515x5 deadstop reps, which is pretty good for me, been slumping lately. Also had some solid bench press workouts. Squats have been rough for me these past weeks but that's not a result of the PWO.

If I could change anything I would try to include a little more beta A/betaine in the formula with a slightly bigger scoop. Overall really like it though. Like I said with a heaping scoop it's just about perfect for me, and the price is right. Solid work guys!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I have been taking a heaping scoop now and it seems like just the right spot for me. I had a good deadlift workout last week pulling 515x5 deadstop reps, which is pretty good for me, been slumping lately. Also had some solid bench press workouts. Squats have been rough for me these past weeks but that's not a result of the PWO.

If I could change anything I would try to include a little more beta A/betaine in the formula with a slightly bigger scoop. Overall really like it though. Like I said with a heaping scoop it's just about perfect for me, and the price is right. Solid work guys!
thanks brother! mind leaving a review in the product review section?

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Just came back from my lunch at work and one of my swole brothers left a tub of Speed X3 on my desk. I'll let you guys know what I think of it.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks brother! mind leaving a review in the product review section?
I'll drop a review in once I finish the tub off! Thanks again for the suggestion.

AllGenetix

Awards
core FURY for slight stim at 1 scoop dose with a serving of core PUMP for crazy pumps without added stim would be epic!