• Established
  • First Up Vote
Craze is back.
Does anyone know the ingredients?

CrazeV2Featured-615x350.png

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I saw this yesterday. I'm wondering the same thing.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
As far as I can tell the supplement fact panel has not been released. It seems people aren't to excited about it because of its first go around fallout

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Will this be released in the US? If not, they won't ship it here anyway.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be released in the US? If not, they won't ship it here anyway.
Yes,this is from DS Facebook
Jordan Smith: Will it be available in America? And what flavors will you have?
Driven Sports: Yes, and to be revealed.

TB Johnson: Why does Predator Nutrition get an exclusive advantage to sell V2 first as they claim on their website? Its only fair for all of your American loyal fans who have been waiting all this time to get it first. Most couldn't even try Frenzy.

Driven Sports: Predator has exclusive rights for distribution in Europe. V2 will launch there and in the USA at the same time, so no worries.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
what's on the label of a ds product is one thing, hwhat's really in the product could be quite another. i will never buy again from this company, even if they might have cleaned up their act now. i dont understand what the craze about this v2 is...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's on the label of a ds product is one thing, hwhat's really in the product could be quite another. i will never buy again from this company, even if they might have cleaned up their act now. i dont understand what the craze about this v2 is...
Might have....Gotta post this,

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/25/bodybuilding-supplement-designer-matt-cahill-usa-today-investigation/2568815/

Can't believe people still purchase this guys products. I guess a lot of people don't know his history.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Will be getting one tub of this to compare it to DS Frenzy which seems to work well at 15 grams pre workout only use it on Leg days though Hyde V2, or ANS Ritual work better for other sessions.

Also what do u guys think of the flavor of Frenzy its got sodium bicarb in it which makes me want to gag when drinking it, the orange cream flavor is pretty nasty.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what else they can get from Pouchung Tea

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Might have....Gotta post this,

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/25/bodybuilding-supplement-designer-matt-cahill-usa-today-investigation/2568815/

Can't believe people still purchase this guys products. I guess a lot of people don't know his history.
That was interesting on his past. Although the guy that took SD without any sort of on cycle product, probably didnt have a pct, etc. was not okay. Granted I cant blame him due to the fact that because hormones were sold over the counter they seemed safe (very glad I found this site before I did something stupid myself). And the DNP in his "diet pills" is just...scary to say the least.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
If it's not spiked i will lol cause everyone will pick up fast that its poverty and they will go broke. if not it will be banned camp after a year in which case il prob grab a few haha. but Im more excited for Black lion's pre, and the Enhanced replacement and evomuse demolish

Will be getting one tub of this to compare it to DS Frenzy which seems to work well at 15 grams pre workout only use it on Leg days though Hyde V2, or ANS Ritual work better for other sessions.

Also what do u guys think of the flavor of Frenzy its got sodium bicarb in it which makes me want to gag when drinking it, the orange cream flavor is pretty nasty.
that's weird man orange cream was my favorite of the two. fruit punch was terrible. but frenzy isn't anything special anyway.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
If they put enough mood enhancing ingredients it will sell, just look at Ergoblast.

DarthGainer

Awards
Is this confirmed that BLR and Evomuse are making pre's? If so thats great.

The only thing left for pre workouts is finding new Stim/Focus Aid. Everything else is pretty much available.

Craze had a year 2000 bro formula other than the Special ingredient, But that ingredient made it the best of all time. The focus was unreal, I Can't imagine anything better than OG Craze + High volume.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this confirmed that BLR and Evomuse are making pre's? If so thats great.

The only thing left for pre workouts is finding new Stim/Focus Aid. Everything else is pretty much available.

Craze had a year 2000 bro formula other than the Special ingredient, But that ingredient made it the best of all time. The focus was unreal, I Can't imagine anything better than OG Craze + High volume.
Sort of related; I wouldn't be surprised if ferulic acid (it's in Ergonine) makes its way into some pre-workouts in the future. Apparently it's been shown to increase beta-endorphin levels with exercise. That could potentially be useful in a stim/focus blend.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sort of related; I wouldn't be surprised if ferulic acid (it's in Ergonine) makes its way into some pre-workouts in the future. Apparently it's been shown to increase beta-endorphin levels with exercise. That could potentially be useful in a stim/focus blend.
It definitely is a interesting ingredient. Useful to have in a pre.

It is one of the reasons coffee makes a good pre workout

GreekGodCrew

Awards
here are the presumed ingredients of craze v2

Creatine monohydrate
Trimethylglycine
L-Tyrosine
L-Citrulline
Choline Bitartrate
Greater Galangal Extract
Little Clubmoss Extract
Caffeine Anhydrous
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Velvet Bean Extract

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
^ Yup here we go again lmao!

Greekgod,
Do you have a source?

GreekGodCrew

Awards
i work with some people at the FIBO( Europes biggest fitness meetup/expo), where they will reveal craze v2.. they could change some things up though, my information is 1~ month old. They were still testing back then

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I just don't see how any of those ingredients could possibly live up to the hype of what they claim. And at the same time, surely there is no way they would add shady ingredients, especially if they are going to sell it in the U.S. since they will be under extreme surveillance I assume

DarthGainer

Awards
If thats the formula and its OG craze like effects then we all know whats going on but he couldn't possibly do it again.....

Dat velvet bean giving me da focus bro.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am still pissed I saw nothing from Craze V1 other than extreme dehydration.

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am still pissed I saw nothing from Craze V1 other than extreme dehydration.
I had this problem too,didn't too much for me,made me feel funny in a bad way. I tried a different tub a few months later and it was awesome. Might have been a bad blend or something.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had this problem too,didn't too much for me,made me feel funny in a bad way. I tried a different tub a few months later and it was awesome. Might have been a bad blend or something.
Yeah, the hype was off the charts. I feel like I got a sample before my tub that was "borderline" good, so I figured why not give it a run and I ended up throwing the tub away due to it not working.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Are you planning on picking up Craze v2?

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
In. Craze ruined all other preworkouts for me. Currently taking 20mg 1,3 + 20mg E + 200mg C with virtually zero effects after a 2 months stim break. Used ~10 tubs of craze in the time it was out

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
Craze was good, awesome workout and all, but post workout I have some serious anxiety and paranoia for the whole day, not worth it.

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you planning on picking up Craze v2?
Probably,i might be able to get a sample soon. Im sure NutraPlanet will have an awesome intro sale on it whenever it comes here.

GreekGodCrew

Awards
i just switched to meth when my last craze tub was empty... there is no going back now...

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the hype was off the charts. I feel like I got a sample before my tub that was "borderline" good, so I figured why not give it a run and I ended up throwing the tub away due to it not working.
different batches were for sure stronger than others. i went through 30 or so, and knew some tubs were really weak and a few i had were very strong on half the dose

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Wow this format is way different

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Prop blend 4.5g

Creatine Monohydrate, Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous), L-Tyrosine, L-Citrulline, Choline Bitartrate, Greater Galangal Extract (root), Little Clubmoss Extract (whole plant), Caffeine, Anhydrous, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Velvet Bean Extract (seed)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Prop blend 4.5g

Creatine Monohydrate, Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous), L-Tyrosine, L-Citrulline, Choline Bitartrate, Greater Galangal Extract (root), Little Clubmoss Extract (whole plant), Caffeine, Anhydrous, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Velvet Bean Extract (seed)
Strong profile.. I guess main stuff in other ingredients profile blend

GreekGodCrew

Awards
Profile is weak as ****, lets hope there is something in there they didn´t declare otherwise it´s gonna be complete garbage...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'll wait till the reviews come in and it goes on offer. £38.99 is way to steep a price for a pre workout! decent ones out there for £25 easy!

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
"Greater Galangal Extract (root)" is about the only one on the label I'm not familiar with.

Inb4 the new dendrobium.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Ordered the cherry berry. I will give a legit review on it

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Where are you going to post it? Auslifter

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Where are you going to post it? Auslifter
probably just here, and on my ig. it better have some srs stimz hidden. i know you were an addict to lol i couldn't resist but i can't help but think im going to be let down :/ if its spiked and like the OG 2012 Batches oh boy

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
ordering one just to shut up my curiosity before it sells out.
flavor you get? i skipped fruit punch since frenzy FP tasted like **** lol. orange creme frenzy was legit

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
I nearly pulled the trigger on craze 2 but held off for some feedback. I think the profile is good - trouble being if you were to compare it to craze? Nuh - uh.

I think that Frenzy should have been called Craze 2, given that Amp C was the main draw card for its time, and this should have been named Frenzy - potentially great pre workout - but does not deserve the name Craze.

It's either reallllly f*****g good, or a desperate attempt to cash in on the craze name. I'm 50/50 on that.

TLDR without actually trying it? Looks good, but not craze good.