Thank You

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As a man who works very hard for his money and when the bills are paid and food is on the table, I walk away with very little to spend on myself. I understand and appreciate the value of a dollar.

In my time here on AM, I have received free samples, won promo products, received free products, got free clothing, and much more. Along with myself, I have seen others win and receive the same things. I'm sure for some companies they can afford these nice gestures, and others have to carefully budget their free handouts.

Nevertheless, I just wanted to say thank you to all the supplement companies, board sponsors, company reps, forum members, and anyone else who gives out free samples or products. I most certainly appreciate it, and I'm sure others do as well.

Again thanks a lot!

Edit: I know this should be in the general chat section but I know the supplement section gets more traffic.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AM is a pretty great site the time i've been a member here i've loved it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Couldn't agree more. The generosity and knowledge here is unmatched.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would also have to agree and thank everyone here. I've been here for just about a month and have been helped and welcomed with open arms - accepted by supplement retailers and producers alike and really enjoy the community here. Everyone is very kind for the most part and the trolling is kept to a minimum.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am very appreciative of all my AM brothers. The knowledge I have gained from all of you is invaluable! THANK YOU...

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I feel the love. I agree with everyone's sentiments and would like to pass on my sincere thank you to everyone who has passed on their knowledge and time without condescension or attitude. There are so many people here willing to educate and teach and that is not only a warm and welcoming feeling, but possibly more valuable than any free products - although, if anyone wants to throw some my way I'd happily accept ;) :p

Thank you to all involved and I'm proud to be a member of the AM family.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a great place and a great family!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I couldnt agree more with all of you! Between the information available, experience of the members and opportunities on here, it cannot be matched. Thanks guys!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ all of that.

I would say honourable mentions but it would be a LONG list.

Lots of great guys here

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM is a cool forum. :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I definitely agree with the previous comments about AM. I have learned a lot about training, diet and supplements since I have been here. I have met some great people as well. Thanks for providing a special place for us to grow and help others grow :)

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Well said my friend and totally agree with you. Big thanks to everyone. AM is a great family to be apart of.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I've been lurking around here for years and post up sometimes. I can say that this is the best forum I've found for bodybuilding and I can't thank all you guys enough for the knowledge you've given me!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most well rounded site for sure. Other forums seem to be geared in one or two directions. But none are as diverse as AM. I have also learned more about training, dieting, and supplementing in the year that I've been here, than I did the entire 10 years of training prior to joining.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well said, sir! I absolutely share your sentiments!

I appreciate all of the support, encouragement and the opportunity to log free products that AM has given me as well. This is my go-to forum for advice and fellowship :)

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see everyone has shared similar experiences and have been treated so well, here on AM!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see everyone has shared similar experiences and have been treated so well, here on AM!
I love you, Dirty Dan! ?

I love AM! ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love you too! I'm legitimately going to marry you some day ����
You and McCrew530 may have to fight to the death !!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This site is fantastic and everyone is nice to each other... It really is a family.

Think we all though this already but it's nice to have someone write a post on it.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Best thread on here by far and so very true. AM truly is a family and family is here for one another.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2 years ago I knew nothing about anything non natural, never heard of pct, didnt know how to calculate my TDEE... was sponsored my first ph product and was sponsored my first methylated product... and have tailored my diet and training to allow me to be in the best shape of my life, much better than 10 years ago in my mid 20's...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with everyone! I've learned so much on here. When I talk to people, they're so surprised that I know the things I know. ???????

bigred010

Awards
Its nice to see the bodybuilding/weightlifting community come together and really provide value to its customers by giving away product to help people make the gains they deserve! :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What a great thread Dirty Dan! I totally agree! I'm so very grateful for all of the opportunities, advice, and friendships I've received here on AM! By far one of the best fitness communities!!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i-dont-always-love-you-guys-but-when-i-do-i-fucking-love-you-guys.png