Epicatechin

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Hey guys,

Really wanted to try this compound, just wanted some advice on what brand is best and has the best value.
Also wanted to know how any of you reacted to it and how long you ran it for?

Thanks for all your help,

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for answers. After my upcoming stack, this is something I am interested in trying.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely Follidrone in my opinion. I ran two bottles of it back to back and got pretty good results. Two bottles at Strong supplement Shop isnt too bad on price for the results you'll get. But my recommendation would be to run two bottles back to back and see how your results turn out. Here's a link to strong if you want to take a look at pricing, product info and reviews.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like driven said- Anafuse and myosynergy have extra goodies. Follidrone and epic are solo Epi products. I have used all 4 and they're all good tbh. Slight edge to anafuse but can't go wrong with any of them. I have ran them for 8 weeks but people have done 12 or even 16 weeks. Nice lean mass, reduced DOMs, and increased endurance and vascularity for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is solid. 99.999999% pure (-)-epicatechin.
Thousands of satisfied users.
Great for gaining or cutting.
Endurance
Pump
Healthy.

There is a new study that just came out showing a 250% increase in Follistatin after 5 days use of epi.
There were no side effects.

Can get it from TGB= https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13594-black-lion-research-follidrone.aspx
Or strong= http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research

Both have stacks setup as well with price breaks.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone is solid. 99.999999% pure (-)-epicatechin. Thousands of satisfied users. Great for gaining or cutting. Endurance Pump Healthy. There is a new study that just came out showing a 250% increase in Follistatin after 5 days use of epi. There were no side effects. Can get it from TGB= https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13594-black-lion-research-follidrone.aspx Or strong= http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research Both have stacks setup as well with price breaks.
I have a follidrone run coming up and it'll be nice to compare to the other (-)-Epi products I've ran in the past. I know it was the first but I've never gotten around to actually running it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a follidrone run coming up and it'll be nice to compare to the other (-)-Epi products I've ran in the past. I know it was the first but I've never gotten around to actually running it
Your gonna love it bro.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is basically end of thread. If you want just epi go with Follidrone or Ep1c.

If you want epi products that have doses of other anabolic compounds as well go with MyoSynergy or Magnitropin.

All 4 of these products are very highly rated by multiple users. It's just about which profile or cost fits you best.

We will be improving MyoSynergy shortly with MyoSynergy Elite.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myosynergy.

I logged it last May I believe. If you'd like, I can link it. I liked it so much that I ordered a second bottle before the first one ran out.

Then I ran another two bottles going into my October meet. Now, I'm on bottle 3 going into my April meet.

I experienced greater endurance/work capacity in the gym. One of the most noticeable differences, was maintaining strength and stamina in between working sets

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know how much Epi is actually in Magnitropin?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Are you sure about that???
Well I suppose other single ingredient epi brands are out there if one wants to go that route. Not sure they have as much feedback as those two. I have never ran an epi product solo so I don't know. The only epi run I have done was MyoSynergy which has many other ingredients aside from epi.

Reactions: mw1
goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Im subbing in for all threads that involves (-)-epi lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Really wanted to try this compound, just wanted some advice on what brand is best and has the best value.

Ep1c is noteworthy. Make sure you run two bottles. Have you ran xgels?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for EP1C! Easy to run solo for a bottle and then add to it based on desired goals.

What are you looking to gain out of it currently?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I can tell you with Magnitropin you're getting the maximum studied dose (study that was recently done) + Paederia + Cistanche

Natural anabolic on multiple pathways and the reviews on here and supplement reviews.com are incredible

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can tell you with Magnitropin you're getting the maximum studied dose (study that was recently done) + Paederia + Cistanche

Natural anabolic on multiple pathways and the reviews on here and supplement reviews.com are incredible
Myokem is a top notch company. As you know I'll be giving Magni a roll in the coming months!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

Results for epi tend to get reports of increased endurance as the main effect, which there is support for in animal studies on exercise capacity. Vascularity is also a noticeable effect, as it works through a NOS dependent mechanism. I've personally tried several different epi products, with varying degrees of success. Your best bet is to give one a shot and see for yourself as everyone is going to have their own opinion on this one.

However, Olympus Labs is about to drop our latest version of Ep1c and the testing results have blown us away. All will be revealed soon...

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is solid. 99.999999% pure (-)-epicatechin.
Thousands of satisfied users.
Great for gaining or cutting.
Endurance
Pump
Healthy.

There is a new study that just came out showing a 250% increase in Follistatin after 5 days use of epi.
There were no side effects.

Can get it from TGB= https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13594-black-lion-research-follidrone.aspx
Or strong= http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research

Both have stacks setup as well with price breaks.
I hope you are exaggerating about that 99.999999% pure because that is not even possible

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Results for epi tend to get reports of increased endurance as the main effect, which there is support for in animal studies on exercise capacity. Vascularity is also a noticeable effect, as it works through a NOS dependent mechanism. I've personally tried several different epi products, with varying degrees of success. Your best bet is to give one a shot and see for yourself as everyone is going to have their own opinion on this one.

However, Olympus Labs is about to drop our latest version of Ep1c and the testing results have blown us away. All will be revealed soon...
What's going to be different in the new version?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Used Follidrone and had great results. Ep1c is another good option

Really all of them are depending on what you're looking for (some of the Epi + formulas are actually really good)

Follidrex is 20$ for 4500mg of Epi on NP if you're bargain hunting ($.44/100mg)
Ep1c 50$ 18000mg Epi ($.28/100mg)
MyoSynergy 40$ 6000mg ($1.33/100mg) +other goodies
Follidrone 50$ ?????mg my assumption 250mg/cap tops (~$.33/100mg)
Magnitrophin 54$ ???mg prop blend

Not picking any sides in the debate, just so you can see comparability and price (and I'm bored af)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Used Follidrone and had great results. Ep1c is another good option

Really all of them are depending on what you're looking for (some of the Epi + formulas are actually really good)

Follidrex is 20$ for 4500mg of Epi on NP if you're bargain hunting ($.44/100mg)
Ep1c 50$ 18000mg Epi ($.28/100mg)
MyoSynergy 40$ 6000mg ($1.33/100mg) +other goodies
Follidrone 50$ ?????mg my assumption 250mg/cap tops (~$.33/100mg)
Magnitrophin 54$ ???mg prop blend

Not picking any sides in the debate, just so you can see comparability and price (and I'm bored af)
If they follow labeling rules ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Subbing for more info. Definitely keen to run this soon.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I could make that bottle last a while - Wicked reccos 700mg! :) Until 'more is better' is proven in a lab (LBM increases, not plasma levels over time), I think 150mg (original follistatin increase study) to 300mg is the cost/benefit sweet spot. SNS will have a big seller - this is where the consumer can see competition at work, in their favor.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Myokem is a top notch company. As you know I'll be giving Magni a roll in the coming months!
Thanks for the support bro! You'll love it, have yet to find a negative review fortunately.

I ran Magnitropin & XGels before working with Myokem, best natty stack I've ever ran

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
When I ran magnitropin, I could tell the effectiveness of the epicat. Dosed down to the T.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
My next epi run is Magnitropin ; amazing company with proven results and great reps
Thank you for the kind words, we are all here to help you guys reach your goals!! Can't wait to sub to your log of magnitropin!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Orbit nutrition is currently running a sale on OL products, 15% off with OLYMPUS15. Can pick up Ep1c for about $45 right now for those looking to try out some.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess my post was deleted for linking, but Epic Gainz FTW.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Wow amazed at all the responses,
Definitely going to have to check all of these products out more, and find myself a good deal that some of you have given to me.

Can't wait to try it, seems like you all have good experiences.
Maybe il even try logging my experiences

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Results for epi tend to get reports of increased endurance as the main effect, which there is support for in animal studies on exercise capacity. Vascularity is also a noticeable effect, as it works through a NOS dependent mechanism. I've personally tried several different epi products, with varying degrees of success. Your best bet is to give one a shot and see for yourself as everyone is going to have their own opinion on this .
This!
Best and honest answer on epicatechin.

-endurance
-better work capacity
-elevated N.O levels
-good antioxidant with many health benefits

Elevated N.O levels leads to better endurance,work capacity,lowers blood pressure and more.

Its important to avoid false claimings about Epicatechin. Should never be sold for size and strength due to follistatin increase and myostatin decrease.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could make that bottle last a while - Wicked reccos 700mg! :) Until 'more is better' is proven in a lab (LBM increases, not plasma levels over time), I think 150mg (original follistatin increase study) to 300mg is the cost/benefit sweet spot. SNS will have a big seller - this is where the consumer can see competition at work, in their favor.
I think EPI products need to be more competitively priced if they're to really take off as a supplement segment. It will be great if more EPI products come on the market at more affordable pricing. At the moment they're priced for perfection. Based on my personal experience, granted using one product, the jury's still out on EPI. Hasn't quite lived up to the hype which is why attention/interest is beginning to taper off

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think EPI products need to be more competitively priced if they're to really take off as a supplement segment. It will be great if more EPI products come on the market at more affordable pricing. At the moment they're priced for perfection. Based on my personal experience, granted using one product, the jury's still out on EPI. Hasn't quite lived up to the hype which is why attention/interest is beginning to taper off
It has not lived up to the hype due to :

-to low dose
-false claims (massive strength and size gains).even injecting real follistatin, it would NOT give any impressive gains. Like a good scientist told me
"Its not like more folli=less myostatin=gains". TGF-beta and Decorin are playing big role and epicatechin is not working that way. That is why those studies which show follistatin increase of EPI use dont impress me at all.

I am still open for trying TD version or new OL Ep1c. But just for N.O boost,endurance,better work capacity and health benefits

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It has not lived up to the hype due to : -to low dose -false claims (massive strength and size gains).even injecting real follistatin, it would NOT give any impressive gains. Like a good scientist told me "Its not like more folli=less myostatin=gains". TGF-beta and Decorin are playing big role and epicatechin is not working that way. That is why those studies which show follistatin increase of EPI use dont impress me at all. I am still open for trying TD version or new OL Ep1c. But just for N.O boost,endurance,better work capacity and health benefits
Agreed with you on outrageous claims. Should you try TD you should eliminate as many variables as possible and see how it works to improve recovery/endurance and ultimately ehnance Progression. Trust me.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with you on outrageous claims. Should you try TD you should eliminate as many variables as possible and see how it works to improve recovery/endurance and ultimately ehnance Progression. Trust me.
Totaly agree and I would like to try it for endurance,more work capacity,N.O increase etc.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It has not lived up to the hype due to : -to low dose -false claims (massive strength and size gains).even injecting real follistatin, it would NOT give any impressive gains. Like a good scientist told me "Its not like more folli=less myostatin=gains". TGF-beta and Decorin are playing big role and epicatechin is not working that way. That is why those studies which show follistatin increase of EPI use dont impress me at all. I am still open for trying TD version or new OL Ep1c. But just for N.O boost,endurance,better work capacity and health benefits
I myself would love to see your thoughts on it. You base a lot of responses on qualitative data, studies, and then your personal experience and that allows a lot of members on this forum to understand, research and follow how you've used a product. That and your unbiased as hell lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I myself would love to see your thoughts on it. You base a lot of responses on qualitative data, studies, and then your personal experience and that allows a lot of members on this forum to understand, research and follow how you've used a product. That and your unbiased as hell lol
Thats very kind words and i really appreciate that buddy!

I use to say, I am not selling my soul for free supplements. I dont give nice feedback just because I get something for free. Not at all.

Being honest and help other to choose right supplements is the minimum what I can do.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if you are serious, but there has never been more interest in (-)-epi and more products continue to come out with it. You may feel like the jury is still out, but the people that use it will attest to how good it is.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats very kind words and i really appreciate that buddy!

I use to say, I am not selling my soul for free supplements. I dont give nice feedback just because I get something for free. Not at all.

Being honest and help other to choose right supplements is the minimum what I can do.
Thats all I can ask for and try my best to follow suit. Supporting a brand is one thing, actually giving your true perspective on a supplement and its effectiveness should never be personal and I hope most members follow that suit. If your in it for freebies that only halfway work well heck by all means, but I like to actually see folks get the most out of their regimes and goals.

I can say that I believe you follow a very similar notion.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats all I can ask for and try my best to follow suit. Supporting a brand is one thing, actually giving your true perspective on a supplement and its effectiveness should never be personal and I hope most members follow that suit. If your in it for freebies that only halfway work well heck by all means, but I like to actually see folks get the most out of their regimes and goals.

I can say that I believe you follow a very similar notion.
Well said sir! And again, thank you!
Will be fun to try TD epicatechin.