Magnitropin+Most Wanted+GW questions?????

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i most likely gonna start this 8 week run on Monday, depends on if i feel better(im pretty sick fever of 103). Im not sure on dosing and timing with all of it. I was thinking with Magnitropin 1 servering first thing in the morning and 1 servering preworkout. Most Wanted 1 post workout and 1 pre bed. GW(platinum nutraceuticals) 20mgs preworkout or 10mgs first thing in the morning and 10mgs preworkout. What would you guys do? Epsecially interesting in how you guys would dose GW and Most Wanted.

I also was wonder if i would be better to run 3 caps of Most Wanted for 6 weeks or 2 caps for 8 weeks?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and is it better to take Magnitropin on an empty stomach or does it matter?

I know that Most Wanted should be taken with a high protein meal and GW doesn't really matter either way.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnitropin its recommended to take with food, but I have done both with no issues

Sounds like you're trying to get yolked by this stack!
Yep. I have been making great gains but i want to step it up a notch.

I'm looking for a mild recomp but focusing on STRENGTH the most then endurance then recomp

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I took magnitropin with my food for the first run then second run I tried it when I didn't have food in my stomach and saw same results.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone want to comment on Most Wanted and/or GW timing??????

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone on the want to comment on Most Wanted???????????

Mongoose6401

Awards
Most wanted is epi and Laxogenin I believe right? Never took it but took laxo and epi separately and dosed twice a day with breakfast and lunch. As for 8 or 6 weeks I would probably start out with the lower dosing and if you weren't feeling it than up the dose and cut it to 7 weeks or something. I didn't feel as much results from epi but laxogenin I felt in a better mood, thought I noticed reduced inflammation, and had better endurance. Your stack sounds absolutely ridiculous I'm a little jealous lol. If diet and training is on point you should see crazy good results.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Most wanted is epi and Laxogenin I believe right? Never took it but took laxo and epi separately and dosed twice a day with breakfast and lunch. As for 8 or 6 weeks I would probably start out with the lower dosing and if you weren't feeling it than up the dose and cut it to 7 weeks or something. I didn't feel as much results from epi but laxogenin I felt in a better mood, thought I noticed reduced inflammation, and had better endurance. Your stack sounds absolutely ridiculous I'm a little jealous lol. If diet and training is on point you should see crazy good results.
Pretty sure it is ecdy, laxo, and a cyclic dextrin complex to increase uptake as laxo appears to have poor oral bioavailability (I can't speak to ecdy, not an area I have researched much).

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
no idea why a company that cant even respond to basic QC issues is being supported at this point. I mean, they cant even bother coming up with some BS answer yet you trust they are capable of adequately sourcing sarms which are sketchy enough as it is.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem. I'm just shocked IFN or someone else hasn't pitched in at all
I tried to have them respond here and I am going to email my boss ASAP.

Maybe the IFN reps can help IFN15 or R1balla
no idea why a company that cant even respond to basic QC issues is being supported at this point. I mean, they cant even bother coming up with some BS answer yet you trust they are capable of adequately sourcing sarms which are sketchy enough as it is.
I agree with you about IFN not responding to a basic question about their products but keep in mind that IFN don't sell SARMS.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established

I agree with you about IFN not responding to a basic question about their products but keep in mind that IFN don't sell SARMS.
i was speaking about PN, but good to know about IFN as well lol.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ya. kinda what i was thinking.

Oh and PN didn't respond either.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya its what I'm hoping for! I really plan on keeping diet training and sleep perfect as possible.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
I hope PN turns out to be legit. It would be nice to have Sarms in capsule form. I won't mess with gw but would like to try lgd 4033 at some point.
I hope so too man and yeah im with you on gw, no thanks. i personally would buy from an RC before them at this point. although my opinion is subject to change so we will see.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope so too man and yeah im with you on gw, no thanks. i personally would buy from an RC before them at this point. although my opinion is subject to change so we will see.
Same here on both. The whols possible cancer cAusing in multiple organs keeps me away from gw. Ha I also would go rc for the sarm as well until more reviews from platinum come out.

Mongoose6401

Awards
Ya its what I'm hoping for! I really plan on keeping diet training and sleep perfect as possible.
Looking forward to seeing your results. Hope you will be logging them here. I'm interested in magnitropin. I've heard great things about it but I'm waiting for a buddy whom I trust to run it solo before I judge it.

IFN15

Awards
No problem. I'm just shocked IFN or someone else hasn't pitched in at all
Sorry i haven't been on lately, i have had a lot going on. You could run Most Wanted up to 4 caps per day we have had guys dose it that high. At 2 caps the results will be pretty good if you want to see more drastic changes in composition i would do 3-4 caps. At your weight 3 should be sufficient.

If dosing 3-4 caps per day take 2 pre-workout with your magnitropin and 1-2 before bed.

That should be enough for you to see some nice repartitioning effects of the compounds and should allow you to maintain or build a little muscle while you cut

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry i haven't been on lately, i have had a lot going on. You could run Most Wanted up to 4 caps per day we have had guys dose it that high. At 2 caps the results will be pretty good if you want to see more drastic changes in composition i would do 3-4 caps. At your weight 3 should be sufficient.

If dosing 3-4 caps per day take 2 pre-workout with your magnitropin and 1-2 before bed.

That should be enough for you to see some nice repartitioning effects of the compounds and should allow you to maintain or build a little muscle while you cut
Its all good. Thanks for the advice. i still have a question which would be more beneficial 2 for 8 weeks or 3 for 6 weeks. The reason i ask is its expensive and I'm not buying another bottle, i just cant afford it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing your results. Hope you will be logging them here. I'm interested in magnitropin. I've heard great things about it but I'm waiting for a buddy whom I trust to run it solo before I judge it.
I probably will log it but it wont be to detailed or that great. I just don't have the right now to make it as good as i should.

IFN15

Awards
Its all good. Thanks for the advice. i still have a question which would be more beneficial 2 for 8 weeks or 3 for 6 weeks. The reason i ask is its expensive and I'm not buying another bottle, i just cant afford it.
No problem anytime, I would do 3 caps for 6 weeks, You should see better results from it dosing that high.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
rtmilburn I would definitely run the Most Wanted at 3-4 caps a day if you are experienced and are looking to make good gains. I ran it for 6 wks myself. First 4wks at 2 caps a day . During this period I felt great , recovery was up, inflammation seemed to be down in my shoulder injury , my strength was going up . I ended up gaining 2lbs during that 4wk period eating about 18/cal per lb which was good IMO. The next 2 wks I ran Most Wanted at 4 caps a day . At 4 a day I noticed a big difference as far as weight gain and recovery. I felt like I could train for hours and the pumps were insane. Some of the best pumps I have ever had. Strength started to really climb. I was really impressed with the product. The most surprising thing was even after I stopped using it I didn't lose any of the weight gained or strength. In fact I broke a deadlift PR 2 wks later with 535lbs for 5 reps.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rtmilburn I would definitely run the Most Wanted at 3-4 caps a day if you are experienced and are looking to make good gains. I ran it for 6 wks myself. First 4wks at 2 caps a day . During this period I felt great , recovery was up, inflammation seemed to be down in my shoulder injury , my strength was going up . I ended up gaining 2lbs during that 4wk period eating about 18/cal per lb which was good IMO. The next 2 wks I ran Most Wanted at 4 caps a day . At 4 a day I noticed a big difference as far as weight gain and recovery. I felt like I could train for hours and the pumps were insane. Some of the best pumps I have ever had. Strength started to really climb. I was really impressed with the product. The most surprising thing was even after I stopped using it I didn't lose any of the weight gained or strength. In fact I broke a deadlift PR 2 wks later with 535lbs for 5 reps.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm defiantly gonna go with 3 caps per yours and IFN's recommendation. Oh and holly sh*t on those dead lifts 535 for 5 is insane

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GW timing, 2 caps (20mg) preWO...it has a 24 hr half life...
Could it be taken in AM instead of preworkout since it has 24 hour half life. Mainly for convenience. If dosed that way will there still be noticeable endurance increase?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be starting tomorrow. I will be logging it here instead of in an actual log in the logging section. Mainly because i only use my phone and it takes me FOREVER to start a new thread on this app.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i was speaking about PN, but good to know about IFN as well lol.
Sorry that this is a little bit late but unfortunately us PN reps are bared from commenting on our RC's. Since we are a supplement company and these are still in "clinical" testing and not yet approved to be used by humans telling people how to use these compounds is against forum rules. So while I would love to help out with these questions I must refrain out of respect for the rules but Like it says in my signature I am always down to help out with all of our other supplements via PM if you have any questions.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg day today. It went ok nothing to note there was no difference yet(wouldn't expect their to be) other than some lethargy and burps that tasted like paper. I can contribute the lethargy to me still getting over the flu.

Hopefully the Most Wanted helps with recovery as much as people are saying because if not I'm gonna be hella sore.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprisingly not very sore from my leg workout. I usually get super sore form leg day and I'm just barely sore. I think it might be helping me recover faster but then again i did switch from high volume back to heavy so it could be that. Nothing else to note. I did chest today i felt a little weak, most likely from being sick last week and not lifting.

Mongoose6401

Awards
Nice. Idk about you but I am usually more sore 2 days after doing legs than the next day. That's just me though. Could be placebo but if your already recovery faster just wait a couple of weeks.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Idk about you but I am usually more sore 2 days after doing legs than the next day. That's just me though. Could be placebo but if your already recovery faster just wait a couple of weeks.
Ya i agree 2 days after is usually the worst but I'm also sore the day after. I hope your right. I'm excited for this to stack to really kick in especially the GW, which from what I've read takes about a week and half.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i think it was just switching from volume to heavy because my chest is super sore from yesterday's chest workout.

Gonna to hit arms and shoulders soon. I will post my workout later after I'm done.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit arms and shoulders had a great pump.
Push press 5x5(last set i hit 245 which is a new PR)

Military 3x12(115)

Side dumbbell raise 4 sets of 12 10 8 6

Front dumbbell raise 4 sets of 12 10 8 6

Barbell curls 1-10 method started with 125 then decreasing 10 pounds each set

Close grip bench 5 set of 15 12 10 8 6

Incline curls super setted with skull crusher 4 set of 12 10 8 6

Hammer curls super setted with rope triceps pulldowns 3x8

IFN15

Awards
Thats one of the benefits of MW, recovery is very pronounced with the steady usage of it. Many also get some deep vivid dreams as well. So thats another thing to look out for. Im excited to see how it treats you.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats one of the benefits of MW, recovery is very pronounced with the steady usage of it. Many also get some deep vivid dreams as well. So thats another thing to look out for. Im excited to see how it treats you.
Ya I'm excited to. I don't know if its bad luck but since i started this stack i haven't slept well at all. I have a really hard time falling asleep. So i dosed Most Wanted in the morning today to see if its that, but i don't think its that. I think it might be the GW since it has a 24 hour half life but idk.

IFN15

Awards
Yea, i would have to agree, its probably the gw. I havent heard of the MW doing anything but improving sleep. But everyones body chem is different so its possible.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, i would have to agree, its probably the gw. I havent heard of the MW doing anything but improving sleep. But everyones body chem is different so its possible.
I am weird like that things that make people sleepy like melatonin nyquil Adrenosurge and gaba all make it impossible for me to sleep but i do get sleepy from high doses of benadryl like 100mgs+ and phenubit knocks me the F*ck out

Mongoose6401

Awards
It might be your pre workout stims too depending on what time of day you lift. You can try crash by pro supps it is a sleep aid and nighttime fat burner. It has l tryptophan and melatonin usually knocks me out.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you dose most wanted on off days? 2 caps with breakfast or split it up? Or continue to take 3 caps even on off days?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It might be your pre workout stims too depending on what time of day you lift. You can try crash by pro supps it is a sleep aid and nighttime fat burner. It has l tryptophan and melatonin usually knocks me out.
Crash looks good but melatonin always prevents me from sleeping. idk why. But its not my preworkout because I lift around 3 and I'm using nitrimine(came free with Magnitropin) it only has 150mgs of caffiene

IFN15

Awards
How would you dose most wanted on off days? 2 caps with breakfast or split it up? Or continue to take 3 caps even on off days?
On my off days i take it 2 in the am and 2 before bed, I would at least do 2 in the am to help control cortisol and if you can dose some before bed as well.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did legs today. I defiantly noticed some extra pump, which was weird. I usually don't get that pumped feeling in my legs. Even with high volume and i went heavy. I didn't even take preworkout because i didn't have time to take it. I felt a little like the alpha male in the gym today as well. Starting to get excited for all of it to fully kick in. I was still weak though because of being insanely sick last week but i should be 100% next week.

Ass-To-Calves Squat 9 sets 7(135) 5(185) 3(225) 3(250) 3(275) 3(295) 3(315) 2(335)
1(375 going down for 9 seconds, then holding at bottom resting on my calves for 3 seconds, and then had 3 spotters help me up. 2 on each side and 1 supporting me. When i do this i make SURE form is PERFECT. I keep my butt back, knees behind toes, not letting my knees wabble, chest puffed out, and back straight and not leaning forward at all.)

Dead Stop Squat 3x8(205) and 1 set of 7(205 i could get 8)

RDLs 3x8(205)

Hack squat machine with feet placed for quad isolation 5 sets 15 12 8 6 3 (i really couldn't tell you the weight. Its is unmarked)

Leg extension super set with leg curls 4 sets 4 8 12 31(all to failure. Weight is also unmarked.)

Leg adductor super set with abductor machine 4x30 (I did that many reps because the max weight it goes is super light)

Instantly after finishing i drink 2scoops of protein [MusclePharm Combat powder(its super cheap at Costco where i live, like $36 and change)] then i did some deep leg stretches for about 15ish minutes in the sauna.

P.S. sorry for such a long post.