What are the opinions for the best Pre-Workout?

loganLG

Awards
I've noticed being at shows and just testing out new products that a lot of pre-workouts are severely under dosed. The only brand that came close to what the level of ingredients should be was Cellucore's C4 and it was under dosed still by a 3-1. LG Sciences Epic preworkout has been modified over the years to be strong and more effective than any leading product out there. Having essential ingredients like creatine monohydrate, caffine, bcaa's, beta-alanine, and even d-aspartic acid for natural test production. Has anyone else tried Epic as their go to workout or name off some brands that you like using?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've noticed being at shows and just testing out new products that a lot of pre-workouts are severely under dosed. The only brand that came close to what the level of ingredients should be was Cellucore's C4 and it was under dosed still by a 3-1. LG Sciences Epic preworkout has been modified over the years to be strong and more effective than any leading product out there. Having essential ingredients like creatine monohydrate, caffine, bcaa's, beta-alanine, and even d-aspartic acid for natural test production. Has anyone else tried Epic as their go to workout or name off some brands that you like using?
Best is subjective
This comes down to what you want in a pre-workout:

Very high stims?
Max HP / Hyde at 400mg Caffeine

Some of my preferred pre-workouts are:
Neon Volt, Scivation Psycho which are lower stim options that have minor additions like CM/BA to aid your performance/endurnace during a training session.

For those looking for a higher end stimulant: (around 200-300mg caffeine)
PreSurge, White Flood Reborn, Katana, Core Fury, Conqu3r by Olympus Labs

Non-Stim:
Athletix ErgoNine, Komodo Vaskular, , White pump by CL, , PES High Volume, Conqu3r Stim free

What do you really want in your pre-workout? That is the question
What is BEST does not always mean it is best for you compared to the next, because we all respond different to pre-workouts.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree total because some people like the no beta alanine itch effect, or low to non caffeine. then there are those like me that thrive for the energy rush and I love the beta alanine effect. I've used pro pwo's then I care for lol. Right now Mr. Hyde by prosupps and evol by genomnyx or my fav's.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I like:

Catalyst
Conqu3r
Ritual
Nitramine

High Volume is a good non stim option, it just doesn't provide what I need in a pre (dem stimzzz).

Also, there are a lot of pre's that are adequately dosed these days.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like a high stim, HyperMax is a great option. It also has a pump complex to help intensify pumps.

Non Stim I would go with High Volume. Although I haven't used it, it looks great. I have a sample on the way.

For something with a moderate stim effect, I enjoyed EVL ENGN.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really depends on your own tolerance and set goals as others have stated above:

I have been using all 3 forms of CONQU3R on and off from November to now and still loving every darn bit of it.

We offer the CONQU3R Demigod Edition and a Stim free option at most retailers now and Nutraplanet still has a sale rolling

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/olympus-labs/

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Im really enjoying Iforce Maxout right now.

Other favorites include
Hyde V2
Old school Enhanced (RIP)
IForce Conquer
Stimul8

Non stim
High Volume
Hemavol

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I like defcon 1 by platinum labs.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Myokem nitramine, crazy crazy focus. Always gets me through hard workouts and helps with the mental aspect. Or I go with HV and had some
caffeine if I need it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it just me, or was this a weird way to pimp LG product?

Username ends in LG.

Mentions LG product,

Then not one person recommendeds LG.

Anyway I'll play along.

Hypermax for stim
High Volume non stim

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just me, or was this a weird way to pimp LG product?

Username ends in LG.

Mentions LG product,

Then not one person recommendeds LG.

Anyway I'll play along.

Hypermax for stim
High Volume non stim
lol

STIMUL8 has been my go-to for almost two years. It never gets old and you can never be too tolerant. My wife also gets by on 1/3 scoop.

I'm also a fan of PUMPx3 for a non-stim.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ive used epic many times. It is a decent supplement

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Psyched by Iron Champ USA is one of the best capsule form I have ever used. I prefer stim type pwo's because I train in the mornings. This does the job! Great energy, focus, stamina and no crash. I even use 1 capsule here and there for extra boost in the day.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I tried the LG Epic and didn't really like it. Something weird with the taste and way it made me feel.

My top pres
Nitramine
Adrenolyn Cuts
Conqu3r
Altius

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ritual is my current favorite but i did have some samples of stimul8 and was pretty impressed with them also

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I like man sports game day pretty well. Crazy pumps and energy at a full scoop. I've also had great experiences with adding bulk dmaa to weaker PWOs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I did enjoy epic powder at 3 scoops.. however I prefer making my own these days...

plifter42

Awards
Nitraflex
RPN RedRum

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conquer
High Volume
Focus XT

Excited for white rapids.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops high volume/2 scoops Alphamine. Hard to beat combo

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been rolling CONQU3R DGE Sour Apple and Appletini Alphamine and the focus, pumps, sweat might be better off as my little secret!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops high volume/2 scoops Alphamine. Hard to beat combo
I agree I have really enjoyed the combo as well. My only problem is that an expensive PreWO combo per serving :(

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
If you want a powder form look into HyperMax, if you want a pill form I liked psyched. Non stim I would role with ragnorak elite caffeine free. I personally will rotate back in fourth between some
New alphamine flavors and HyperMax

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Plus HyperMax just came out with a new flavor, check out the new blue raz

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree I have really enjoyed the combo as well. My only problem is that an expensive PreWO combo per serving :(
Sometimes I only use one scoop of HV which is plenty. 2 if I want a ridiculous pump. One gets the job done for sure.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purus Condense is one of the most solid pre-workouts. Simple and proven ingredients and it gives a good pump with the nitrates. I am looking for a new one, just for the sake of variety, but don't know where to go next (white rapids sounds interesting)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Several nice options here, use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax Labs
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs

Codes good til the 23rd.......
www.NUTRIVERSE.com