Most Transformative Supplement

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
If you had to list one single supplement (can be multi-ingredient) that changed your physique the most(assuming diet and training are in check), what would it be? Please exclude PH/DS from your responses.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine for any scenario

The best, most studied ingredients for bodybuilding and physique purposes included all at studied doses to tackle this from 9 angles under $1/day.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might get some hate but....Follidrone. Too many good stuff out there though to be honest, because close mentions would be Anabeta Elite, MyoSynergy, etc.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Erase Pro
Arimaderm
Anabeta
Burn 24
Mass 550

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
If you had to list one single supplement (can be multi-ingredient) that changed your physique the most, what would it be? Please exclude PH/DS from your responses.
As far as in just a small run, Alphamax.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I could name off a lot of natural anabolics that do. Some already said but follidrone, anabeta elite, x gels, and the other ones mentioned above are good as well. Have you used any of these mentioned before?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No supplement, in my opinion, can transform a physique as much as a diet can. Diet alone will have more impact that a poor diet with a supplement. After, that, there are many supplements that I have used in the past, with a proper diet, that I have think helped with my goals. Those include:

Alphamax
ArA
Ergotest
Ergobolic
Drive
APE

Everyone is going to respond differently to supplements. Also, there are several on my list I have not tried that I would love to in the future.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No supplement, in my opinion, can transform a physique as much as a diet can. Diet alone will have more impact that a poor diet with a supplement. After, that, there are many supplements that I have used in the past, with a proper diet, that I have think helped with my goals. Those include:

Alphamax
ArA
Ergotest
Ergobolic
Drive
APE

Everyone is going to respond differently to supplements. Also, there are several on my list I have not tried that I would love to in the future.
This! Minus the supp list...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, just like others said. Your diet and training are the most important factors.

A supplement won't do anything if you aren't at the right caloric intake and doing the right exercises. They aren't miracle workers.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So it looks like everyone except about 2 people missed the "list ONE SINGLE SUPP" portion and suggested everything they've ever tried (and probably most stacked ha...

One supp - Magnitropin. Logged it with pics and even I was surprised/impressed with the result.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Assuming diet and training are in check of course.
Honestly take your pick from the ones above. Also use the search feature on here to find some other threads. Everyone answers this same question multiple times a week and it always come back to diet, training and individual responses to the products.

Good luck bro

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine. Hands down changes my life in every cut lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aspire 36.

It transformed me into a tripod shape.

Est1995

Awards
Easily SL. Specifically Fearn. Got about 7 tubs just waiting. For 7 bucks a month you can't go wrong.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Excluding pro-hormones of course ...... The most I have gotten from a single supp as far as transformation has been from MASS 550. Did a 2 month run a few months back and was very surprised ..... impressive for a natty supp.

blp03

blp03

Awards
Hard to say since I haven't taken just one supp in a while. Testofuel has worked pretty good so far but I stack with bulk DAA and inhibit-e so can't say for certain. I also like APE. Everything else is your normal cast of characters. (protein, creatine, pre and post)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
ArA has the most scientific backing and is the best natural anabolic out there IMO. However, in the future something will surely replace it

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
ArA and magnitropin and ergonine

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hands down ArA. Been using it since 2006 when I saved enough money over the summer to buy a cycle (back when it was only made by MN and expensive as ****) and it has never disappointed.