PA loading time

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Just wondering what the saturation/loading time is for PA. Looking to have it kick in by the time I go into PCT - how long does it generally take for PA to take effect?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe 2-3 weeks, maybe Danes could elaborate

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering what the saturation/loading time is for PA. Looking to have it kick in by the time I go into PCT - how long does it generally take for PA to take effect?
If PA worked thru saturation, then taking it pre workout would be pretty pointless.

People are experiencing effects pretty fast but strength and size gains will come after 3-4 weeks. Appetite,pumps etc are seen after just 1 week

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
that^ it does not work off of saturation. but after about a week is when you really start noticing effects

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
So can I take it on workout days only?

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
how can something not work off saturation YET, take 1-3 weeks for most effects to kick in? That seems contradictory. Im not trying to be a smart as* either, ive read through most the threads and have seen both saturation/and not saturation theories. Is there really anything conclusive? I know its supposed to work best pre workout due to the pathways applied when working out, yet some of the above statements confuses that some.

Nyrin

Awards
how can something not work off saturation YET, take 1-3 weeks for most effects to kick in? That seems contradictory. Im not trying to be a smart as* either, ive read through most the threads and have seen both saturation/and not saturation theories. Is there really anything conclusive? I know its supposed to work best pre workout due to the pathways applied when working out, yet some of the above statements confuses that some.
I think people are assuming you're talking about daily dosing irrespective of context, which is course not what you're saying.

Uptake will happen optimally (perhaps only notably, even) in the context of pre-workout consumption; full accumulation will likely take a few weeks depending on training frequency and routine particulars.

It'll start having an effect from the first time you have some before a workout, but if you want to be in the full swing, start 2-3 weeks prior.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
yeah that makes sense, i was probably looking at it too black and white. things like alcar are similar too from an acute/buildup stand point, acute focus, plus increased cognitive gains over time.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me explain this very short and easy:

-PA activate mTOR thru LPA
-PA "converts" to LPA thanks to enzymes produced while working out/exercise (Physical stressor)it is working from day one (acute)

I know PA and steroids cant be compared but steroids dont need saturation either.
People believe if effects comes after 3-4 weeks then its due to saturation. Thats wrong.
(Should not be confused with AR receptor saturation with steroids)

paula

paula

Awards
Guys i have og king by cutler nutrition, do you think il take it as a prewrkout empty stomach? Or i should follow label? I know some of you here already tried og king. Whay wer your recommended dosage? And also should i also take extra soy lecithin granules?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys i have og king by cutler nutrition, do you think il take it as a prewrkout empty stomach? Or i should follow label? I know some of you here already tried og king. Whay wer your recommended dosage? And also should i also take extra soy lecithin granules?
Take them pre workout.
Next time, go for soy granules

paula

paula

Awards
Take them pre workout.
Next time, go for soy granules

Tnx danes. I have soy lecithin granules bit not the fern brand. Only puritans pride. I think this also good to go :)

paula

paula

Awards
Is it ok to take it with other prewrkout? I take maxout by iforce i should add this to my prewrkout regimen :) or il take first sky granules then wait 10minutes and sip maxout

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it ok to take it with other prewrkout? I take maxout by iforce i should add this to my prewrkout regimen :) or il take first sky granules then wait 10minutes and sip maxout
I've been downing my SL with my preWO, works well and no noticeable effect on the stim aspect of the preWO either...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totaly fine :)

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I just had to restock Fearn's. Not sure of the rules, so no links, but Swanson's had the cheapest price at $7.29. If you never purchased from them before (I hadn't) they had a 10% off link they send for the cost of giving them an email address. Free shipping if you spend $50. I got 8 cans for $6.65 ea., free shipping.

Amazon was expensive, as was Walmart and iHerb. Vitacost was out of stock.

Just an FYI.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I just had to restock Fearn's. Not sure of the rules, so no links, but Swanson's had the cheapest price at $7.29. If you never purchased from them before (I hadn't) they had a 10% off link they send for the cost of giving them an email address. Free shipping if you spend $50. I got 8 cans for $6.65 ea., free shipping.

Just an FYI.
First time buyers get that good discount from Swanson. I remember buying fearns lecithin there a few months back and I still have 4 tubs left!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just an FYI.
Is this buying DIRECTLY from Swanson? I might try that.