Creatine

1slo4v

Awards
Does creative have to be regulated? Or done in a stack like some of the other products? I ask BC a guy a the gym told me to use it for 2wks then off for 2wks then repeat

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No don't use it 2 weeks on and off. You can use it pretty much indefinitely if you choose.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Does creative have to be regulated? Or done in a stack like some of the other products? I ask BC a guy a the gym told me to use it for 2wks then off for 2wks then repeat
Nah just use it continuously. 5g for a month then 3g thereafter.

Buy plain monohydrate. SNS sells a 1.2kg for around $15 which will last you just shy of a year

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
3g daily for as long as you want to be strong and huge ;)

1slo4v

Awards
15$ for a year? Is better than the e9 I purchased? Its only good for about a month

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
15$ for a year? Is better than the e9 I purchased? Its only good for about a month
E9 is more than a creatine product. It contains 8 other ingredients. But if youre looking soley for creatine, ours is 2 cents per day at standard dosing ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
E9 is more than a creatine product. It contains 8 other ingredients. But if youre looking soley for creatine, ours is 2 cents per day at standard dosing ;)
<3 a response like this

Ergonine is great for its marketed purposes as in our write up and discussed in our section it is more than a creatine product

If you want just creatine than SNS has the best value you can find that is also quality, I looked lol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm hoping you misunderstood the guy at the gym because if he is taking his creatine this way, it's probably better to not take it at all.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm hoping you misunderstood the guy at the gym because if he is taking his creatine this way, it's probably better to not take it at all.
It would amuse me if each 2 weeks had a loading phase as well lol

classic27

I get good results from 5 grams of pure creatine monohydrate daily. I take a short break after each tub until I get more.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's tons of cheap creatine monohydrate supps out there. i'd dose around 5g and no you dont have to cycle off of it for two weeks.