Laxogenin & Fasted training / Secretabridge Dermastr3ngth

markam04

Awards
I have used OL Dermastr3ngth and found it effective at increasing endurance. I am now going to try LGI Secretabridge,
and I need to know whether it will still be effective taken fasted, pre workout.

Also, does anyone know how long Dermastrength takes for full absorption?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't used LGI Secretabridge but I have used OL's Strength which is just laxo

In my experience oral Laxo needs to be run at higher doses to be effective(due to bio-availability issues), and my best results were dosing pre-workout. The range I found effective was 125-150mg pre-workout and 125mg on off days. So in short yes, LGI Secretabridge should work during a fasted state. That is how I ran oral laxo and how I would recommend running it.

As far as how long does it take for any given TD to fully absorb, that is an answer I cannot give you for various reasons. Unless there is a study done that illustrates the rate and peak of blood concentration of TD laxogenin per application, i would be just guessing and that does you no good. You're best bet is if you workout early in the morning, put TD laxo pre-bed after a shower or post workout(or both).

Does that help? Or is there something else you still are a bit curious about?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ thats a good explanation. I ran secretabridge with follidrone and got good results. stacking secreta bridge and follidrone is actually just like the new product that came out called anafuse. But thats when i took secretabridge was pre workout at a higher does and is was effective. i didnt really take fasted though.

markam04

Awards
Thanks, for the replies. Ideally I'd use the oral before training as I train first thing in the morning and it's probably counter productive to shower 90mins after application, (that's why I was asking about the absorption rate). I should also say that I've been impressed with DermaStr3ngth, in fact all OL products I've used so far, and there's been quite a few. Dermatrest is probably my favourite, will it still be produced for the U.K.?

markam04

Awards
The range I found effective was 125-150mg pre-workout and 125mg on off days.
So it's not necessary to spread the dosage at all?

BTW Just used Conqu3r for the first time to day. I noticed that 'Lactic acid feeling' was significantly less than usual, resulting in more endurance.
I guess it's the effect of the 2g Creatinol-O-Phosphate.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
So it's not necessary to spread the dosage at all?

BTW Just used Conqu3r for the first time to day. I noticed that 'Lactic acid feeling' was significantly less than usual, resulting in more endurance.
I guess it's the effect of the 2g Creatinol-O-Phosphate.
The endurance benefits are outstanding with Conqu3r.

As for the dermatrest, because of the recent ban I don't think the reps can comment. If you find some, stock up.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As far as a need to spread doses, on your "off" days you can spread it out evenly throughout the day or dose 2x a day. Find what dosing scheme works best for you.

On workout days, I found the best results all pre-workout. But, I encourage you experiment with dosing to see what you like best.

xhrr

Awards
Should be taken with a fat source ideally.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be taken with a fat source ideally.
Interesting. Mind sharing where you found this? Are you suspecting that being a steroidal saponin, that a fat source will increase bio-availability?

xhrr

Awards
Interesting. Mind sharing where you found this? Are you suspecting that being a steroidal saponin, that a fat source will increase bio-availability?
This is the theory. Whether or not it translates is another thing. Years ago I did the blueprint by mixel and took ebol which was recommended to take with a fat source to increase absorption. Mixel told me to consume with a fat source as well. I've tried laxo here and there since it regained popularity and did my own experiment with oral Laxo taking it one month with a fat source and protein and one month fasted. Variables aside I noticed it as being more effective when consumed with a fat and protein source.

Maybe someone slightly smarter on the topic will chime in as all I can offer is verbatim and personal anecdote.