100 days of ARA

AM478

Awards
Saw this mentioned in a thread and I'm curious to see whose gone 100 days of ARA as opposed to the standard 50 days and how it went for them?

I've done 50 days multiple times and have had great success. I'm now interested in potentially extending my current cycle to 100 days as i wind down the last week of my initial 50 days.

Thanks!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Be the first! I haven't seen a log of one. I'd say log it and let us know. It would be nice to see. I feel like it would just be super effective. You'd basically lose 28 days of kick in time between two cycles.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw this mentioned in a thread and I'm curious to see whose gone 100 days of ARA as opposed to the standard 50 days and how it went for them? I've done 50 days multiple times and have had great success. I'm now interested in potentially extending my current cycle to 100 days as i wind down the last week of my initial 50 days. Thanks!
Wouldn't recommend it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Its only tested safely for 50 Who knows if inflammatory issues would arise over 100
As far as increased inflammation sides - could it amount to anything worse than inflamed joints/headaches. I would think for the most part if someone doesn't mind the occasional ache the cost/benefit would be pretty rewarding.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As far as increased inflammation sides - could it amount to anything worse than inflamed joints?
I doubt it but the same markers are present in things like tumour cell growth

So I just wouldn't mess with it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your joints would be really achy and more likely for injury. I would just take it for 50 straight workout days which will be longer than a 50 day period but take only pre workout for 50 straight workouts. Is you go longer definitley throw in a joint supp. But i would like to see someones experiences going 100 days on it.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I doubt it but the same markers are present in things like tumour cell growth So I just wouldn't mess with it
No ones going to now that Driven is threatening people with cancer. He had to go there.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No ones going to now that Driven is threatening people with cancer. He had to go there.
Lol I said I doubt it.

The studies are great thus far

Just that us one of the primary reasons that were concerning before studies
And I wouldn't push past the recommendations

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I said I doubt it.

The studies are great thus far

Just that us one of the primary reasons that were concerning before studies
And I wouldn't push past the recommendations
I agree. I would do 50 day cycles at a time, personally. I'm getting old and my joints are kinda trashed already ;)

You using X-Gels?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
As for recommend, I wouldnt. As for tried, I have ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can find logs of people running X factor over 50 days that are more than a few years old.

Perhaps a better question would be why not take the break? It isn't like you are losing out on mind blowing gains by taking a break from it.