Which should I stack with alphamine? And an erase question

G

geturpranaup

Awards
Decided today to do an 8 week cut with the stack I've used twice before- alphamine and alpha-t2, but apparently it's not available from the stores I buy from (I think I read yall are coming in with something new?) Anyway, I'm still planning to use alphamine, but what should I use with it? I've used forskolin before, but really did not like the sides I got from it. I'm kind of interested in something like lean xtreme or reduce xt. Maybe even tt33? Something that will help me lean out but feel solid at the same time. As for the erase, I've got like 2 weeks worth of erase pro and almost a full bottle of og erase sitting around. The reason I haven't used it is because I started noticing gyno around the time I was taking it, so I stopped because I was paranoid it would make it worse. It definitely wasn't from the erase, I'm pretty sure it was from a cycle I was coming off of. The gyno is under one nipple and has been around for several months and hasn't gotten any worse really from when I first noticed it, and I don't think anyone would notice it unless they felt my nipple, it's very subtle but I'll probably need surgery eventually. Back to the erase though, is it ok to take without feeling paranoid about it making the gyno any worse? If so I'd probably use it in this upcoming cut.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't have aggregated gyno from erase as it is an ai and should help lower estrogen-I would use it for sure. Like you said, it was probably from the cycle you were coming off of.

As far as reduce xt it is great with alphamine. You can add in lipomorph as a non stim burner as well. Those 3 would be a killer stack and usually what I use on a cut (or norco instead of alphamine) highly recommend.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with TTA or Burn 24 with Alphamine if you do not like Forskolin.

As for erase, you will be fine to start dosing. I would imagine the gyno you're paranoid about or noticed was from your cycle and rebound estrogen or prolactin issues.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with TTA or Burn 24 with Alphamine if you do not like Forskolin.

As for erase, you will be fine to start dosing. I would imagine the gyno you're paranoid about or noticed was from your cycle and rebound estrogen or prolactin issues.
^^^ This, and correct, there will be a new product replacing alpha-t2.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I personally like Inhibit e and Reduce xt, however Thyrocaps is a good option
These are good options. Would help tremendously in a cut

G

geturpranaup

Awards
Thanks for the replies yall. I looked into thyrocaps and they seem almost equivalent to alpha t2. How well would thyrocaps stack with erase and alphamine?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies yall. I looked into thyrocaps and they seem almost equivalent to alpha t2. How well would thyrocaps stack with erase and alphamine?
There would be no issue combining them and there shouldn't be an overlap in how they work (so they wouldn't be redundant to combine).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Burn 24 and Alphamine would be a tough combo to beat.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lipomorph with alphamine and tt33 has every angle covered

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax would be a great addition with Alphamine. The Forskolin will have a synergistic effect with Alphamine, helping to further increase fat loss. As well the Arimistane contained in Alphamax will help you to attain a harder more vascular physique. Lastly the combo of Divanill, L_DOPA and D3 should make it a bit easier to maintain your hard earned lass mass gains!

Many have ran the combo with great results!

G

geturpranaup

Awards
Again thanks for all of the info guys. I ordered some thyrocaps and alphamine, and starting taking my left over erase. But I'm kind of concerned. I have about 5-6 weeks of a mixture of og erase and erase pro, and I just found out that there was an ingredient change from the original androsta to something much different. I was planning on eventually ordering another bottle of erase pro when I run out of what I have, but now that there's a whole new ingredient in the mix that took it's place, should I look for a different product with the androsta-3,5.. or is there little difference between the two?

edit - nvm not really concerned anymore; I found a few products with the ingredient. Why was it changed though?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again thanks for all of the info guys. I ordered some thyrocaps and alphamine, and starting taking my left over erase. But I'm kind of concerned. I have about 5-6 weeks of a mixture of og erase and erase pro, and I just found out that there was an ingredient change from the original androsta to something much different. I was planning on eventually ordering another bottle of erase pro when I run out of what I have, but now that there's a whole new ingredient in the mix that took it's place, should I look for a different product with the androsta-3,5.. or is there little difference between the two?

edit - nvm not really concerned anymore; I found a few products with the ingredient. Why was it changed though?
We made the change because we feel the new formula is a better formula than the original and is more compliant.