Reps, please come pimp your stuff!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be starting another wonderful run of ArA in the next week or so. Normally I would just fall back on EC stack as well for a thermo, but I'm curious as to what else is out there. I'm also up to try something else that seems awesome and great. Any suggestions are welcome. I may log as well.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a rep but I'll go out on a limb & say you'll get a ton of recommendations for Alphamine & Norcodrene.

I've used both & actually love 1 scoop Alphamine with 1 cap Norco.

These are the best products I've used for cutting/thermos.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a rep but I'll go out on a limb & say you'll get a ton of recommendations for Alphamine & Norcodrene. I've used both & actually love 1 scoop Alphamine with 1 cap Norco. These are the best products I've used for cutting/thermos.
this with Lipomorph, reduce xt, and a GDA. If I had to pick two-norco & lipomorph. I prefer the stack to ec. Ec has better appetite suppression but the fat fell off faster the norco/lipo.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/norcodrene-by-physique-enhancing-science

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cmon man you know you never have to ASK reps to pimp their products. ;) stick with EC it'll work better than most things recommended.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to be starting another wonderful run of ArA in the next week or so. Normally I would just fall back on EC stack as well for a thermo, but I'm curious as to what else is out there. I'm also up to try something else that seems awesome and great. Any suggestions are welcome. I may log as well.
ArA and Conqu3r.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
All stack suggestions?
Or just burners?

With ARA Ergonine has LCLT and hydromax for synergy

Also great for muscle preservation in a cut + fat loss assistance

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All stack suggestions?
Or just burners?

With ARA Ergonine has LCLT and hydromax for synergy

Also great for muscle preservation in a cut + fat loss assistance
I need to try that. Funds are low right now...getting married

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
All stack suggestions? Or just burners? With ARA Ergonine has LCLT and hydromax for synergy Also great for muscle preservation in a cut + fat loss assistance
Interested in everything my man. Follidrone and ArA with EC seem to be the best combo I've run so far, but open to try new things

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA + ABE + Ergonine would be killer

Then throw in some Alphamine + Target-A2 + Forskolin and you got yourself a monster stack.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this with Lipomorph, reduce xt, and a GDA. If I had to pick two-norco & lipomorph. I prefer the stack to ec. Ec has better appetite suppression but the fat fell off faster the norco/lipo.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/norcodrene-by-physique-enhancing-science

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions
A good GDA to look into would be Glycophase. Also, have you considered TTA-500?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ArA +CONQU3R would be clutch for the synergy between the two

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could always try lecithin granules for the PA. Goes nicely with ARA & is super cheap.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't go wrong with AnaBeta Elite and ArA combo. As others have mentioned, Ergonine will get you your daily staples plus more.

Are you looking to recomp or what exactly? Couldn't really tell in the OP.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If youre on a cut- Ara + forskolin + caffeine and yohimbine

Or a bulk -

I like Ara, endosurge turbo and inhibit e.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
You can't go wrong with AnaBeta Elite and ArA combo. As others have mentioned, Ergonine will get you your daily staples plus more. Are you looking to recomp or what exactly? Couldn't really tell in the OP.
Yes sir, the elusive recomp. That puts anabeta elite out because my appetite is ridiculous on it. Amazing for a bulk though.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I long for the good old days when musclegauge1 would have been all over this thread recommending anavar.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir, the elusive recomp. That puts anabeta elite out because my appetite is ridiculous on it. Amazing for a bulk though.
If you are thinking recomp I'd toss in some Forskolin with the ArA. It should compliment it nicely. Then either fall back to your usual EC or pair it with Alphamine/Norcodrene to hit some additional fat loss pathways and either choice should work very well with the Forskolin and ArA (to boost cAMP levels for greater fat burning with the beta agonists in the stimulant options listed).

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ara
Ergonine
Lecithin granules
Magnitropin
Amentoflavone pre-workout w/ArA and ergonine

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Caffeine and yohimbe cant be beat fir cost/performance...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking to recomp, ArA and Alphamax is a nice stack. Right now, an AM user is logging it in that section of the forums. The F95 and Arimistane in Alphamax are worth the price alone. Those two ingredients will help you stay lean and even lean you out a little more. Also, Alphamax will help boost free and total test. If you're recomping and right at maintenance or slightly under, the ArA in addition to the Alphamax will help you maintain and even increase your strength.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've actually always wanted a non stim appetite suppressant that actually works....something to keep the 9pm-1am hunger at bay
Best non stim stack that I have used was DCP2.0 Vannillean

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Pyroxamine is a great fat burner with mood enhancement and clean energy similar to that of norcodene. Magnitropin is great for lean mass gains and at TGB sups if you buy two you get a free nitramine, which is our pre workout that delivers in focus, energy, and endurance...boy do I love pimping ;). Other great products include norcodene, lipomorph, alphadex, and Ara. Usually I would recommend alphamine, but for some reason I like norcodene better

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thero X Pro.jpg

You Have Been Pimped!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will b having a big time sale very soon on Antaeus Labs Lipomorph and it will stack great with any stim based product.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
A good GDA to look into would be Glycophase. Also, have you considered TTA-500?
I don't know anything about TTA-500...what are your experiences with it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
tta is great for fat loss. 1-2 grams daily. Just be sure to drink a good amount of water as it can cause cramping. I usually do a gram pre bed when I run it. It may cause a little bloating at first but it is still working- trust me.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tta is great for fat loss. 1-2 grams daily. Just be sure to drink a good amount of water as it can cause cramping. I usually do a gram pre bed when I run it. It may cause a little bloating at first but it is still working- trust me.
The electrolyte complex should assist with any cramping. Spot on with the water though :)

I'd start on the lower end (1g) and see how it affects you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TTA is a form of Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. But TTA is an antagonist to PPAR. PPAR are proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA into RNA and PPAR plays a role in cell development, glucose metabolism and lipids, and proteins. TTA also plays a key role in increasing mitochondrial activity. Mitochondrial proteins produce ATP and ATP helps the body use stored fat as fuel providing more energy and burning more calories.
So its an awesome cutting supp and TTA-500 by sns give you the full dose so i would definitely recommend it.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Here's a combo for you

ArA + ABE + Alphadex + AmentoMax + Ergonine + Alphamine

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Here's a combo for you

ArA + ABE + Alphadex + AmentoMax + Ergonine + Alphamine
Can we call it Argonine for this one post please? lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Conqu3r + ara

E9 + ara

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could give Epitome a look. It's non stim, appetite reducing and our initial feedback has been incredible.

More non stim suggestions include Lipomorph.

E9 handles a lot of the good stuff.

Still really hard for me to recommend a fat burner over EC stack, but if you're looking to run something other than that try Alphamine which personally I enjoyed much more than Norco.

Or give a look at Omega Sports Shred XT which is ten dollars for a bottle in one of the more insane deals out there right now at NutraPlanet.

Forskolin is solid as well. If you want to run F-95 give Komodo a look as it has the best value for your buck currently.

Could look at one of the epi products like Follidrone, MyoSynergy, EP1C, Magnitropin, etc.

Just food for thought, lots of good recs in here. If you haven't ran ARA give X-Factor or X gels a look.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could give Epitome a look. It's non stim, appetite reducing and our initial feedback has been incredible. More non stim suggestions include Lipomorph. E9 handles a lot of the good stuff. Still really hard for me to recommend a fat burner over EC stack, but if you're looking to run something other than that try Alphamine which personally I enjoyed much more than Norco. Or give a look at Omega Sports Shred XT which is ten dollars for a bottle in one of the more insane deals out there right now at NutraPlanet. Forskolin is solid as well. If you want to run F-95 give Komodo a look as it has the best value for your buck currently. Could look at one of the epi products like Follidrone, MyoSynergy, EP1C, Magnitropin, etc. Just food for thought, lots of good recs in here. If you haven't ran ARA give X-Factor or X gels a look.
great and solid advice with numerous quality products mentioned! thanks brother!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great and solid advice with numerous quality products mentioned! thanks brother!
Thanks, I kind of just started rambling. Definitely a lot of good stuff out there for someone who just wants to try something they haven't ran before.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could give Epitome a look. It's non stim, appetite reducing and our initial feedback has been incredible. More non stim suggestions include Lipomorph. E9 handles a lot of the good stuff. Still really hard for me to recommend a fat burner over EC stack, but if you're looking to run something other than that try Alphamine which personally I enjoyed much more than Norco. Or give a look at Omega Sports Shred XT which is ten dollars for a bottle in one of the more insane deals out there right now at NutraPlanet. Forskolin is solid as well. If you want to run F-95 give Komodo a look as it has the best value for your buck currently. Could look at one of the epi products like Follidrone, MyoSynergy, EP1C, Magnitropin, etc. Just food for thought, lots of good recs in here. If you haven't ran ARA give X-Factor or X gels a look.
Epitome is getting fantastic results so far from the feedback I've seen. Will be using when I go into a caloric deficit alongside Norcodrene or Alphamine with Forskolin-95.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epitome is getting fantastic results so far from the feedback I've seen. Will be using when I go into a caloric deficit alongside Norcodrene or Alphamine with Forskolin-95.
Sounds good my man. I'm still hurt I haven't got to try Cherry Limeaid Alphamine. That is by far my favorite Amino IV flavor. I had 4 tubs of fruit punch to burn through first!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good my man. I'm still hurt I haven't got to try Cherry Limeaid Alphamine. That is by far my favorite Amino IV flavor. I had 4 tubs of fruit punch to burn through first!
Wait until you try the upgraded flavor versions of Amino IV!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Wait until you try the upgraded flavor versions of Amino IV!
I really like the Cherry Limeade but i'm always down to try some new flavours.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like the Cherry Limeade but i'm always down to try some new flavours.
Not new flavors, just upgraded flavors of current flavors.