DNA Anabolics Pyre Pre Workout

Est1995

Awards
I would post a link if I could but not enough posts. Google it and its easy to find. The ingredient profile is out of this world. Anyone know if this lab is legit or not? Can't seem to find a nutrition panel for the product even on their home page.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
It's certainly interesting, the only problem I have is with that many ingredients they are bound to be underdosed

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy Fuk, that company has taken ridiculous to the next level, selling a "SARMS" triple stack supp with S4, ostarine and GW ( not even a SARM) as an all in one capped supplements.

PS that pwo is a kitchen sink blend, probably underdosed on all acounts except for the obvious overload of stims.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This Pre is Sick, I used a sample and could not feel any pain whilst working out and was able to increase weight on all lifts, im not sure if the sample was 3 servings because after the awesome workout i felt super sick. So Sick that i am put off just the smell of this pre now.

It provided more energy and a zoned feeling than 1 scoop Hyde V2, or 2 scoops DS Frenzy. or 2 scoops of Ritual.

I would have purchased a tub if it wasn't for the sick feeling after the workout.

I am looking into CONQU3R as my next pre and stacking it with V1TALITY are these two good.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious question................what about this profile makes it look out of this world? All I see is a list of pretty much every possible stimulant they could think of (can't find amounts anywhere). Doesn't sound like innovative formulating to me....

Est1995

Awards
Serious question................what about this profile makes it look out of this world? All I see is a list of pretty much every possible stimulant they could think of (can't find amounts anywhere). Doesn't sound like innovative formulating to me....
I'm mainly just intrigued by the theacrine, and epi. I know the formula may be pixie dusted with 4.6g of that 4.7g dosage being taurine but none the less it was still interesting.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Pre is Sick, I used a sample and could not feel any pain whilst working out and was able to increase weight on all lifts, im not sure if the sample was 3 servings because after the awesome workout i felt super sick. So Sick that i am put off just the smell of this pre now.

It provided more energy and a zoned feeling than 1 scoop Hyde V2, or 2 scoops DS Frenzy. or 2 scoops of Ritual.

I would have purchased a tub if it wasn't for the sick feeling after the workout.

I am looking into CONQU3R as my next pre and stacking it with V1TALITY are these two good.
Conqu3r-DGE with Vital1ty is a great PWO combo. Vital1ty not necessarily being labeled as a PWO supplement, but the performance enhancement benefits of the Betaine Anhydrous and PS compliment the Conqu3r nicely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 8
Supplements 1
coltonwalker Anabolics 3
Anabolics 5