Pre-workout recommendation.

sina

Banned
Awards
I am recommending a pre-workout for a friend something with agmatine sulfate, citrulline malate, and caffeine for energy any thoughts whats new and good these days

Thanks

sina

Banned
Awards
I may give this a try.. I did like Pro Supps Hyde and Jekyll so I'll see what everyone says here..

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
White Flood Reborn and a 10-serving Green Magnitude for $15 at Nutraplanet right now! Seriously can't beat it. Stack it with some Glycergrow 2 or White Pump as your agmatine source for even more greatness.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyper max
Conqu3r
WFR

In that order for me, I really like HyperMax.
Thanks for the support!

OP, HyperMax would almost be exactly what your friend is looking for. It contains Agmatine and has a strong stim effect without feeling cracked out and without a crash. The only thing it does not have that you're looking for is CM, but bulk CM is pretty cheap. Check out this review.

http://www.suppwiththat.com/hypermax-performax-labs/

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am recommending a pre-workout for a friend something with agmatine sulfate, citrulline malate, and caffeine for energy any thoughts whats new and good these days

Thanks
Check out the review that suppwiththat.com did on Conqu3r. It breaks down the ingredients and ranks it on different parameters. But the takehome is that it was rated 9.7/10 and ranked #2 in the preworkout category.

http://www.suppwiththat.com/conqu3r-demigod-edition-olympus-labs/

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
I am recommending a pre-workout for a friend something with agmatine sulfate, citrulline malate, and caffeine for energy any thoughts whats new and good these days Thanks
I have cycled through most of the PWOs out there and have landed on Conqu3r for the past 4 months. I liked the original version as well but demigod version does have 200mg caffeine. Stacking now with Vital1ty for creatine mono. Like the fact that OL shows all ingredients and they lab test all products. Great stuff.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I'm really digging Nitramine! Some of my other favorites are Adrenolyn bulk/cuts and I have and old tub of jack3d I'm taking but trying to save at the same time lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Top pre workouts, out IMO;

Nitramine
ergonine
High volume

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't forget the heavy stim lifters delight.. stimul8~

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lot of them out there, but I know some people like one's with or w/o creatine or beta alanine. For me I prefer both. One of the better ones I've used is Mr. Hyde the V2 version. Solid profile and hits pretty quickly.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
As much caffeine and nitrates you can handle before you get sick. Effective and dirt cheap.