Forma Stanzol V3

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Thank you making my purchase as we speak! Way prefer topicals then taking pills!

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
instead, after using it you have to take a pct
I read that suppresses the natural hormone production

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
instead, after using it you have to take a pct I read that suppresses the natural hormone production
It says you don't have to do a PCT, I can understand when it was using formestane it could cause slight suppression but they've used something else here that doesn't unless it's in higher doses

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
The new ingredient....

Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide is a highly potent nonsteroidal, non-suppressive, selective aromatase inhibitor that is more potent than our original ingredient, Formestane.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
no, the compound in question is a first-generation AI, after finding the side effects, have stopped using it.
the second generation would examestane, formestane etc ....
letrozole for example AI is a third generation, highly effective
but you should use a pct, for example a Serm

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you read everything carefully, and if you decide to use it, do it with caution

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Make sure to use the code social for another 10% off ;)

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
about the liver, do not think it could have a big impact on it, as it is a transdermal, the cytadren cited in the article was in tablets (oral)
but side effects such as: Dizziness, Depression, Thyroid problems, Flu-like symptoms, Emotional problems, Decrease in Endurance, Huge problems in bed ..... are hardly encouraging
I do not think it's worth a try, also because it is not a suicidal AI, so once use is discontinued, you have very high estrogen. This will lead to nasty side effects like gynecomastia, high blood pressure, low libido ....
and cortisol that shoots through the roof !!! ......
the formestane was much better, (like the old form stanzol, and even better the formeron), which with lower doses were not very suppressiv ... and they were both suicidal AI !!
I not long ago, I bought the e-bolish, (transdermal arimistane). I want to try in my next stack to see if a conversion enzyme of the compound through the skin is more effective than regular arimistane (Erase capsules)
not suppressiv, very good for pct, keeps low cortisol and you can also use standalone ...

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
about the liver, do not think it could have a big impact on it, as it is a transdermal, the cytadren cited in the article was in tablets (oral)
but side effects such as: Dizziness, Depression, Thyroid problems, Flu-like symptoms, Emotional problems, Decrease in Endurance, Huge problems in bed ..... are hardly encouraging
I do not think it's worth a try, also because it is not a suicidal AI, so once use is discontinued, you have very high estrogen. This will lead to nasty side effects like gynecomastia, high blood pressure, low libido ....
and cortisol that shoots through the roof !!! ......
the formestane was much better, (like the old form stanzol, and even better the formeron), which with lower doses were not very suppressiv ... and they were both suicidal AI !!
I not long ago, I bought the e-bolish, (transdermal arimistane). I want to try in my next stack to see if a conversion enzyme of the compound through the skin is more effective than regular arimistane (Erase capsules)
not suppressiv, very good for pct, keeps low cortisol and you can also use standalone ...
Here is a great price for the pills http://www.nutraplanet.com/products/muscle-addiction/eradicate-e.html

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice find.I dont understand how a company would release this and the liver issues are scary too.
It is also used as the active ingredient in the sublingual MHO Poppers by Forged. It does work to lower e2 and cortisol , but those potential side effects make it not worth it IMO.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pick up some Sustain Alpha if you like topical.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new ingredient....

Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide is a highly potent nonsteroidal, non-suppressive, selective aromatase inhibitor that is more potent than our original ingredient, Formestane.
you should have changed the name, imo!!!

this could be misleading to those thinking it is a formestane product!!!

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
These days, some companies are attempting to put out a “supplement” version of cytadren (aminoglutethimide) by using cyclohexylaminoglutethimide in their supplements, which is a terrible and dangerous idea.

Here is the chemical formula of aminoglutethimide (cytadren) vs. cyclohexylaminoglutethimide (supplement):

Cytadren: 3-(4-aminophenyl)-3-ethyl-piperidine-2,6-dione

Supplements: 3-(4-aminophenyl)-3-cyclohexyl-piperidine-2,6-dione)

Essentially, these new supplements are cyclodextrin based versions of cytadren, which will lead to very serious side effects for the users.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Cyclohexyl-Aminoglutethimide (Forma Stanzol V3) = aminoglutethimide= cyclodextrin version of cytadren.
og./regular Cytadren = oral tablets
cyclohexyl-aminoglutethimide = improved transdermal version of cytadren + cyclodextrin absorbtion complex

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
These days, some companies are attempting to put out a “supplement” version of cytadren (aminoglutethimide) by using cyclohexylaminoglutethimide in their supplements, which is a terrible and dangerous idea.

Here is the chemical formula of aminoglutethimide (cytadren) vs. cyclohexylaminoglutethimide (supplement):

Cytadren: 3-(4-aminophenyl)-3-ethyl-piperidine-2,6-dione

Supplements: 3-(4-aminophenyl)-3-cyclohexyl-piperidine-2,6-dione)

Essentially, these new supplements are cyclodextrin based versions of cytadren, which will lead to very serious side effects for the users.
They're different compounds again dude. In this case, it won't function like a cyclodextrin complex. It is a unique compound with its own data

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
you should have changed the name, imo!!! this could be misleading to those thinking it is a formestane product!!!
when I saw this new version at Orbit I thought "hell yes Formestane is back!" But then I thought how, with the ban? Saw the ingredients and thought WTF is this? Further research left me with the same question: WTF?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
the aminoglutethimide is and remains aminoglutethimide,
and aminoglutethimide is the main compound of the product in question, dude

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
or rather, we can say that the cyclohexyl-aminoglutethimide is a fancy version of the same aminoglutethimide. but the pharmacological function of the compound is still the same
and has absolutely nothing to do with the formestane

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
or rather, we can say that the cyclohexyl-aminoglutethimide is a fancy version of the same aminoglutethimide. but the pharmacological function of the compound is still the same
and has absolutely nothing to do with the formestane
Nothing to do with formestane, but no, I'm not going to repeat it again, IT IS NOT a base of cytadren with cyclodextrin. It is a different compound. Look it up, there's data on it. It's a cousin of cytadren but much weaker and more selective for aromatase. It is not simply dextrocyclized cytadren. If you want to keep believing this, I can't help you

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
a cousin of cytadren, much weaker and more selective for aromatase?
bravo, this agrees with what I said before, that the compound, is been reworked to be weaker and more selective. for this I ask you now:
you truly believe their statements when they say that it is not suppressiv and that requires no pct?
Be honest ...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bravo, this agrees with what I said before, that the compound, is been reworked to be weaker and more selective. for this I ask you now:
you truly believe their statements when they say that it is not suppressiv and that requires no pct?
Be honest ...
It IS a cousin of AG but much weaker. I believe 24x less but I would have to go back and look again.
More side effects.
100% synthetic so...not the brightest thing to release considering the current climate in the supp industry.

Its def not formestane or even close.
Im not sure why anyone would want to support its use.

I fully understand him wanting to replace formastanz. It was likely his bread and butter product but its not wise to release this stuff all things considered.
I would LOVE to replace Formeron.....Im not gonna do it though unless I have something comparable or better. This is neither.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Be honest ...
Where did you say this before? You kept saying it's just cytadren with a cyclodextrin delivery system, which it isn't.

I don't think it's a good product. I was just correcting you in its dangers, as it is nowhere near as risky (or effective) as cytadren

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its def not cytedren cyclo complex.
I agree with it being potentially harmful though.
There are good reasons why AG and its cousins and derivatives are not used as medications and why things like arimidex and aromasin were developed. The side effects are brutal.

"CHAG has been tested in clinical trial and
was established that it possessed side effects,
which usually accompany the treatment with
AG, e.g. neurotoxic effects"

POTENTIAL AG sides
Black, tarry stools
blood in urine or stools
cough or hoarseness, accompanied by fever or chills
fever or chills
lower back or side pain, accompanied by fever or chills
painful or difficult urination, accompanied by fever or chills
pinpoint red spots on skin
shortness of breath
unusual bleeding or bruising
yellow eyes or skin
Drowsiness
measles-like skin rash or itching on face and/or palms of hands
Clumsiness
dizziness or lightheadedness (especially when getting up from a lying or sitting position)
fast heartbeat
mental depression
shakiness
slurred speech
uncontrolled eye movements
unusual tiredness or weakness
Neck tenderness or swelling
Low red blood cell count
low white blood cell count
Loss of appetite
nausea
Deepening of voice in females
headache
increased hair growth in females
irregular menstrual periods
muscle pain
vomiting

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what he said before Brundel,
certainly do not think it's a amazing stuff. I believe more in products like formeron ..... or erase, and with the new forma stanzol do not think they did a great ***Booooom ***
then everyone is free to think what he wants.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many Years ago i got AG prescribed From a doctor and AS i remember correctly i had zero side effects but the ladies in the pharmacy were upset that i got this med prescribed