Stimul8

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
Does anyone else feel like they're gonna die when they take this stuff haha?I only took like 3/4 of a scoop and getting cold sweats, very jittery, and paranoid as all hell. And I'm pretty good with stims too

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone else feel like they're gonna die when they take this stuff haha?I only took like 3/4 of a scoop and getting cold sweats, very jittery, and paranoid as all hell. And I'm pretty good with stims too
Yes, made me feel the complete crap. I gave away my samples of it, and they guy I gave it to threw them out after he tried it.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This is definitely strong stuff. I can use a full serving, but 3/4 of a scoop works best for me. You should try a half of a scoop. Don't give up on it yet :)

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
This is definitely strong stuff. I can use a full serving, but 3/4 of a scoop works best for me. You should try a half of a scoop. Don't give up on it yet :)
I'll try half next time but if I feel like this again I'm gonna have to give it away! Still shaking off this stuff! Definitely strong

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3/4 a scoop is a LOT for stimul8! It's a great pwo imo but you just have to back off on the amount you use! I use 1/3 of a scoop and have been for months without needing to increase my dose!

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
3/4 a scoop is a LOT for stimul8! It's a great pwo imo but you just have to back off on the amount you use! I use 1/3 of a scoop and have been for months without needing to increase my dose!
definitely gonna have to give that a try! Yea I followed your log on Stimul8 and it looked like it was good so I was like what the hell I'll see what it's like haha definitely makes you sweat though

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried it, the Rauwolscine would probably do that to me as well.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try half next time but if I feel like this again I'm gonna have to give it away! Still shaking off this stuff! Definitely strong
This is what I'd recommend. I have been using it for over a year and a half, and I still haven't built up to a full scoop tolerance. It doesn't make me feel THAT bad at a full scoop, but my perfect punch is at 1/2 scoop. My wife does about 1/4-1/5.

Never tried it, the Rauwolscine would probably do that to me as well.
PM me your addy and I'll send you some personal samples, if your interested.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Each persons tolerance is different. I take a full scoop (full rounded scoop) and I am fine .... perfect stim level for me. Others do 3/4 and many are good with 1/2 scoop. Look at it this way .... if a half scoop does you just fine then you've doubled the amount you have in one tub .... it will last you a long time. I think its one of the best preworkouts out there and I have tried them all .... or most all since new ones pop up nearly every day.

Anyway, my suggestion would be to take RegisterJr up on his offer and try a lower dose to see what works best for you.

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
Each persons tolerance is different. I take a full scoop (full rounded scoop) and I am fine .... perfect stim level for me. Others do 3/4 and many are good with 1/2 scoop. Look at it this way .... if a half scoop does you just fine then you've doubled the amount you have in one tub .... it will last you a long time. I think its one of the best preworkouts out there and I have tried them all .... or most all since new ones pop up nearly every day. Anyway, my suggestion would be to take RegisterJr up on his offer and try a lower dose to see what works best for you.
I'm gonna try half a scoop, the punps I get off this stuff is seriously incredible

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
definitely gonna have to give that a try! Yea I followed your log on Stimul8 and it looked like it was good so I was like what the hell I'll see what it's like haha definitely makes you sweat though
The log is still going! Haha ...Glad you decided to try it! I really think you'll love it when you do 1/2 a scoop! I love the sweat!! It really is by far one of my favorite pwo's!

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
The log is still going! Haha ...Glad you decided to try it! I really think you'll love it when you do 1/2 a scoop! I love the sweat!! It really is by far one of my favorite pwo's!
and today I wasn't even doing abs and I had this stretch and pump in my abs that came out of nowhere, stuff is awesome just gotta dose it lower!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and today I wasn't even doing abs and I had this stretch and pump in my abs that came out of nowhere, stuff is awesome just gotta dose it lower!
Haha that's crazy! You should log it and link it here! I'd love to follow!

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
I finally bought some myself yeaterday, when I saw the size of the scoop I thought there was no way a half would be enough, but I decided to listen to the recommendations and I can't believe how strong such a small amount of this stuff is. I felt great and had an awesome workout but crazy how little it took

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong stuff, reduce dosage to find sweet spot. I felt crap a few times and found that shaking the tub was necessary, it did make a difference.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong stuff, reduce dosage to find sweet spot. I felt crap a few times and found that shaking the tub was necessary, it did make a difference.
Good mention. It's important with any blend to shake the tub prior to use.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if stimul8 is making you too stimul8ed try less stimul8=profit.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I use 1/3 - 1/4 a scoop and its great at that dose. Lasts forever.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I stayed at 3/4-7/8 scoop and was solid. Once I thought I was all bad and went for a deep "bro scoop", thought I was gonna die! Paranoid, tweaking, palpitations, shakiness. Haven't felt that bad since my meth days in the late 90's! Respect this stuff, it's no joke

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
It is amazing stuff. Before I was a rep for FINAFLEX I tried almost everything out there .... then I was lucky enough to get a few samples of SIMUL8 and I was sold. However, I am the odd man out in the fact that I always use a bro-scoop and I am fine .... wouldn't want to suddenly have to skip my workout after taking my STIMUL8 though .... perhaps then the big 'ol scoop would not be so good ;)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 is awesome. Wakes up the adrenaline just right for me. Different than most other stims, the increase in power and performance I get makes for fantastic workouts.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
**** made me feel like death When I used the sample packet I had. Reminded me of too much 1,3. Def not for me.

1/2 a scoop might make nice for some partying though.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
**** made me feel like death When I used the sample packet I had. Reminded me of too much 1,3. Def not for me.

1/2 a scoop might make nice for some partying though.
That's weird. I can't stand 1,3 but Stimul8 is great. 1,3 boosted me way too much with a horrible comedown.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
stuff is mad strong, and i have a pretty go torrlence to some stims, but wow did this hit me hard. 3/4 scoops at max for me. overall i liked the product just went crazy

maromo

Awards
This is a nice PreW. Stim lovers dont have many options since craze ban.
Im curious if anyone feels that cherry limeade is stim softer tan Apple blast? Im actually using Cherry Limeade @ 1 rounded scoop.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have to look into this.. have you been using it for long?
you've probably just built up a tolerance to it and are using more.

maromo

Awards
No, i dont like to use prew for extended times, also im usually rotating 3 or more preworkouts while "ON" week/s. I dont want to make a tolerance for phenylethylamine and miss that BOOM haha.

Maybe is a wrong perception, but i remember when used Apple blast a bit more "Bang" in the head xD

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a nice PreW. Stim lovers dont have many options since craze ban.
Im curious if anyone feels that cherry limeade is stim softer tan Apple blast? Im actually using Cherry Limeade @ 1 rounded scoop.
I've heard this form one other person before. I have not noticed any difference in any of the flavors, other than the flavor of course.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm .... I haven't noticed this either but I really haven't experimented much with other flavors ..... currently working on an open tub of Fruit Punch STIMUL8 ....but I do have a tub of Tropical Storm STIMUL8 in the cupboard I have not tried yet ..... maybe I will crack it open and compare the 2 over the next couple training sessions ...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm .... I haven't noticed this either but I really haven't experimented much with other flavors ..... currently working on an open tub of Fruit Punch STIMUL8 ....but I do have a tub of Tropical Storm STIMUL8 in the cupboard I have not tried yet ..... maybe I will crack it open and compare the 2 over the next couple training sessions ...
I'm on fruit punch now ad don't notice a difference between that and TS or Apple.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I think it may be more of an issue with product separation than anything else. Gotta shake up the tub when it arrives .... and generally any time its been sitting for a while unused

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
I think it may be more of an issue with product separation than anything else. Gotta shake up the tub when it arrives .... and generally any time its been sitting for a while unused
This is what I was thinking, I shake it every time I use it because I really don't want an over concentrated scoop of it, takes way too little