PWO without creatine

clint3612

Awards
I cycle creatine in and out of my routines. I've used white flood before but I wanted to try another PWO that does not contain creatine. Any suggestions?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r Demigod, Komodo Katana, iForce MaxOut, White Flood Reborn.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few I've used and enjoy include:

ProMera Pump Extrem
Prime Nutrition Max-HP
Chamption Nutrition Turbulence
AppNut Uncut
Purus Labs Condense
Myokem Nitramine
Haleo Vici

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HyperMax would be a great option. In our original formula, we had creatine, but removed it and our newer version does not contain it longer. In addition, we added a pump complex comprising of Agmatine and GMS when we removed the creatine. The taste is great, our energy blend provides nice, clean energy without crashing after and without the cracked out feeling. Below is a great article on HyperMax!

http://www.suppwiththat.com/hypermax-performax-labs/

From the article

THE BOTTOM LINE:

Despite most of the emphasis being placed on the stimulant-component, HyperMax is actually an all-around effective pre-workout which will provide a noticeable pump and endurance-boost, not just a stimulant rush. That being said, the “Energy & Drive” blend is definitely something special and is ultimately what prompted us to declare HyperMax our top pick for the stim-lovers out there. At about 70 cents per serving, HyperMax can definitely be considered competitively priced.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I was going to suggest was already said, High Volume, Condense & Conqu3r, and also I like Jack3d micro as well...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ doesn't conqu3r have 5g creatine?

Shouldn't we specify demigod edition?

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, I forgot to mention High Volume as well. But I'll second Driven2lift's suggestion as most of my recent workouts have included High Volume combined with other, stimulant-based stuff. Very nice to have the flexibility to try various combos.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression v1 had been discontinued and that DGE was the only version being sold now...
I will have to look and double check but it is was still listed on Nutriverse I believe, not 100% positive but will link both in a little bit when I get off work.

CONQU3R DGE doesn't have Creatine and is one hell of a combination of well reviewed ingredients. I currently have both ?

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I will have to look and double check but it is was still listed on Nutriverse I believe, not 100% positive but will link both in a little bit when I get off work. CONQU3R DGE doesn't have Creatine and is one hell of a combination of well reviewed ingredients. I currently have both ?
Is the creatine the only difference? If so I'll just go ahead and order the DGE and supplement it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High Volume by PES for your non-creatine pre-workout needs and then Ergonine by Athletix when you want to introduce creatine and whole lot more back into your routine.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
GAT Nitraflex is a favourite of mine. Hits me hard, it's a 1.25 scooper for me.

clint3612

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions!! I have some options now!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Just to clarify, the older Conqu3r which included 5g creatine was in fact discontinued. Though it can still be found, it is no longer in production. The new Conqu3r has a few tweaks besides the dropping of the creatine but still provides a great all around pre with many clinically dosed ingredients making it one of the best on the market.